Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. (3840 Views)

SEX: Who Is The Best In Bed On Nairaland? Is It Seun? See The Person Below / After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Johnsown1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
suzan404:
i can't prove it here nah grin

Lol, OK prove it with graphical representation or sinz can help u out,if u ask him
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Johnsown1:

Lol, OK prove it with graphical representation or sinz can help u out,if u ask him
But do i need to prove it? grin
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Johnsown1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
suzan404:
But do i need to prove it? grin
Yes ofcos. Cos my ex gal thanked me after our joyful night, so prove that u EPP him
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Johnsown1:

Yes ofcos. Cos my ex gal thanked me after our joyful night, so prove that u EPP him
Hmmm,well

I can't prove it!!
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by nigeriasmack: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
your unborn baby should say thank you
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Johnsown1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
suzan404:
Hmmm,well

I can't prove it!!
Then u didn't help him na, u two got helped
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Johnsown1:

Then u didn't help him na, u two got helped
Okay Sir smiley

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by SexyCeline(f): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Men of course... They just can't do without sex.

1 Like

Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by jesusdiedLOL(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
not much of a sex person, so if she isnt the one saying thank you, then it definetely wont be said
Re: After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. by MOSTEC(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hmn. Sister mary iyaf land oo NUNS OF NAIRALAND. Lalasticlala people
SexyCeline:
Men of course... They just can't do without sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? / A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast / An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.