Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,875 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants (14631 Views)

*pls HELP* My Father-in-law Said 'Just The Tip, I Won't Enter". What D Meaning? / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Dolaapo(f): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2010
Topic idea was from Shawna.

Ladies: What are the things guys did or words they said just to get into your pants (whether it worked or not).

Guys: What are the things you did or words you said just to get into a girl's pants (whether it worked or not).
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Iceugwa(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2010
i said all type of rubbish like i love u i would marry u. it was all done to get down below
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by 190: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
gbam^^^ grin
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by iice(f): 5:09am On Jul 08, 2010
I want to show you my room.
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by N9528GB: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2010
How warm and deep are you, always work for the girl next door grin
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by SAGoddess: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2010
One dude told me he loved me and would make me feel like a woman and I thought "and how do I feel now"  madness, besides, what made him think no one else had made me feel like a woman before, whatever that feeling is!   cheesy
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by 190: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2010
N95-2 8GB:

How warm and deep are you, always work for the girl next door grin
would try that rili soon
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by rosetinted: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2010
It's disgusting to just say something to get into someone pants !
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by 190: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2010
^^
u male grin
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by googles: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2010
I have a very impressive schlong. . . wanna see it ?
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by sharacter: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
I told her my balls were in terrible pain and I might die if she don't help me. It worked.
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Pweety4me(f): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
Dolaapo:

Topic idea was from Shawna.

Ladies: What are the things guys did or words they said just to get into your pants (whether it worked or not).

Show him my pants? grin
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by ice234: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2010
I have this gift i brought for you in my room. Come inside and see it.

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by DEEBOY29(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2010
I told the orange seller if you bring all the oranges inside my room, I will buy everything, It worked.

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by interestin: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2010
have you ever seen or touch a huge man before?

she answered know,

so I unzipped and show and make her touch
a huge man she has never felt,
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by dobodobo(m): 5:34am On Jul 09, 2010
I can swear with BIBLE OR QUA-RAN to get into someone panties
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by phamoodoo: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2010
am busy on the system inside,come in to my room or be left alone in the living room, and it did work.
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Kx: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2010
undecided
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by SAGoddess: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2010
Sounds like we have a lot of teenagers here, silly girls for falling for such, naivety is a sin!
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Areaboy2(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2010
i've said all sorts of crazy things, like. can i touch your belly button from the inside? undecided

but no matter how bad i want it. two things i've never said and will never say just to get into her pants are.

i love you
i will marry you

i believe those words should only be said when u absolutely mean it.

my 2 cents
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by ice234: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
DEEBOY29:

I told the orange seller if you bring all the oranges inside my room, I will buy everything, It worked.
guy man you wicked oh. Why an innocent orange seller
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by ayceee(f): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
* when i told him i lived alone, he wanted to come in n c ma place, told me he wudnt do anything crazy n if i felt awkward abt anything he was doing i should tel him and he would stop shocked shocked, n i was like WTF? angry angry
* anoda told me he hadnt been laid in abt 3 months so if i wanted him to stick around i had to give him some action, i told him to go f**k himself or s/one else i wasnt interested in dat kind of arrangement grin wink
* some guy i just met dinna c anything wrong in us having intimacy d same day n had d stinking guts to tel me dat i was so damn oldfashioned for his liking shocked, needless to say i didnt have any qualms abt saying HELL NO!!! to him grin grin

it just got me thinking if oda girls fall for such horrible n disrespectful lines,
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by TeeJay6(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2010
2 words: How much? embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by SeanLewis(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2010
We have bin exchanging eye contact 4 a long tym. Oneday,She insisted that she wants to see my pictures but i purposely lied that i culdnt find it. She insisted so hardly and dashed into my room and i had no other but rushed in to stop her and,
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by james1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2010
@poster.why did you bring up this topic.tell the house yours cos you are suppose to be first to spill the beans,aight?so fire from the hips.
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by Tunexsy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2010
I will surely find a good line and move to use here
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by saintneo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2010
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
i wont put IT inside, just touch,

the rest i cant remember, but it worked

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by sd6: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2010
The ladies actually ask me how i satisfy my strawberry and i tell dem lies to their fantacy and they beg me to 4uck them
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by guente02(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2010
Are u Interested in going down south. DeSigned 4 bankers.
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by james1(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2010
@dolaapo.am waiting to read your own,before I will post mine.OPEN FIRE!
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by bug24(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2010
if u dont let me do this, my lower tommy will worry me all through the day, pls nowwww. lol
Re: Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants by orike: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass / I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.