Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? (14786 Views)

I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by SalomonKane: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Oh now I understand if you're fronting. You're totally worth it, just tone it down a bit. A lil meet with the bloke won't hurt a fly now, will it?. LOL.

Indulge the brother, it just might pay off, you know.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by SalomonKane: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:

Do u mind him angry angry angry
Well... just relax a bit girlie. The brother might be coming strong, doesn't mean he wants to do you wrong. smiley

It's all good now right, isn't it?
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by bomasek(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
Chill out bro. She has her reasons. This section is known for breeding liars and cheap blackmailers. I'm sure she's just being cautious.

Asking a question or two won't do any harm. smiley
Boss this is 2017,i don't mean no harm neither is their any ulterior motive to my intent of hanging out with her. I'm not a teen,u can check my DP for confirmation. I'm neither one of those clowns on NL that open silly threads exhibiting their insecurities. It's just a harmless request Sir.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by bomasek(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:

Can u just imagine yourself lipsrsealed
I know your type.... Goodbye
Bae wetin be my type,u dey fear say I go come open thread here to cast u if u gree abi,I don pass that mumurity.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by SalomonKane: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
bomasek:
Boss this is 2017,i don't mean no harm neither is their any ulterior motive to my intent of hanging out with her. I'm not a teen,u can check my DP for confirmation. I'm neither one of those clowns on NL that open silly threads exhibiting their insecurities. It's just a harmless request Sir.
Bro, I know you. That's why I'm vouching for you.

Just relax a bit eh, no need coming on strong. smiley
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Pelon(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:
Well...... She felt she had sinned against God.
#thatsTheTruth
Well,u must be a virgin
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
make I talk too now...
do you have kids..? how long married... seriously u couldn't ask ur wife.... why she was crying.... u're a sick person

oyya person below me... take pen...
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by DonMilano(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Your *thing* too BIG oo!!
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
DonMilano:
Your *thing* too BIG oo!!
mtcheeew give me ma pen...
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
Gberu sokale... grin grin grin. I hear ya though

na yoruba be dat? I no hear o
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
CorGier:

na yoruba be dat? I no hear o
ok
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
ok

Gberu sokale, meaning?
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Xmen149(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
ask you have.

receive answers you must.

STD she must have.

out of the thread i have gone. cool

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
CorGier:

Gberu sokale, meaning?
copy and paste
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
copy and paste

chei, see finishing. Well what can I say, it inspires me.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by bomasek(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
Bro, I know you. That's why I'm vouching for you.

Just relax a bit eh, no need coming on strong. smiley
I believe u Sir,thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by fox26: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
you open her milestone! ! she didn't reach climax for many years. and you get her a hyper feeling !! good job boy
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by rosalieene(f): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pelon:

Well,u must be a virgin
By the grace of God grin grincheesy grin
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by bomasek(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:

By the grace of God grin grincheesy grin
Rose,hope I no offend u?
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by rosalieene(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
bomasek:
Rose,hope I no offend u?
U did
Ur manner of approach was wrong
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Onukube1(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:
Well...... She felt she had sinned against God.
#thatsTheTruth
I agree with you,perhaps she gave a sign of regret
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by bomasek(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:

U did
Ur manner of approach was wrong
No vex abeg,I dey sorry Rosa
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
She cried because she is a Sagittarius and also she is a very good singer, she had her first kiss when she was 16, she prefers her red purse to the green purse. Her favourite colour is blue. She...

What kind of fvcking question is this (pun intended)? If she cried, you ask her why and not come to nairaland seeking for psychics or seers.
Damn!
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2019
attacker321:
I had a long round of sex with my woman and she was crying after it.

Please what does it mean for a woman to cry after sex?

Your wife is not a hoe. She is crying cos she knows you mastered it somewhere else. And use her as target practice. Can she handle that for a lifetime is going through her mind.

Be careful with those drugs son
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by anyicosta: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2019
nigeriasmack:
1) she is worrying you may not marry her, which proves...

2)you have just done a great sex , she is overwhelmed, she is a afraid she does not match you, she is not sure whether she has done her job in the sex OK or not to you....

3)she feels humble to extreme and afraid to be deserted, so she pretends to be weak by crying, or she is not pretending but really feels sorry for her own bed skill.

4) her word in heart is "i have done my best,but my best is just a small hole, i am not sure that hole can fulfill the job, but he has done too great, i feel i am ahamed to be his partner"
your head de there.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Bennysam: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2019
She cheat on you , that's what she remembered while making love with yoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet / Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.