Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? (3640 Views)

Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:
That means he enjoyed the rape it's called e sweet me e sweet you. ;DThat means he enjoyed the rape it's called e sweet me e sweet you.
its natural response nt dt its fun
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
skillz111:
I don't understand how a woman would rape a man a woman can never rape a man they can only seduce you you can't have sex without an erection
bro u know nothing; A man can be raped by a woman most likely a gang of women. If a man is tied & seduce even if he doesnt want he'll get erection
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by skillz111(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
joshing:

bro u know nothing; A man can be raped by a woman most likely a gang of women. If a man is tied & seduce even if he doesnt want he'll get erection
just look at yourself puma boy you saying I know nothing shows how crude you are why do u have to use the word seduced in your explanation boy nawaa 4 u ooo
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by brownhawk: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
joshing:
So someone asked this as a comment but I really wanna hear people's opinion on the matter. Guys will you report to police; Ladies if you have a friend/brother in such circumstance will you advice he reports
@JUDASiskariot
if she's rich. she's in for doom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos) / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / Should I Leave This Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.