Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland (11921 Views)

Am Not Insensitive To My Workers..mr Aregbesola / Agagu Family Insensitive Says 'Association of Undertakers' / What Is The Meanest Thing/prank U Ever Played On Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

Wait a minute. Are u gay? And wat's your obsession with seun and his privates? Makes me wonder---

Spend more time wondering, and less time creating shitty threads.

[img]http://fuckgrapefruit.files./2009/07/bush_holding_crying_baby-ashx.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sjeezy8: 5:14am On Nov 28, 2009
fl is a guy ohhhh
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:16am On Nov 28, 2009
I have it!!! Ur brain must be working in anticlock wise direction. Just like someone else on Nl i know. Lol
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2009
Steeze, no mind FL's sarcasm. LOL grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 5:18am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Spend more time wondering, and less time creating shitty threads.

[img]http://fuckgrapefruit.files./2009/07/bush_holding_crying_baby-ashx.jpg[/img]
the pic is funny
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

I have it!!! your brain must be working in anticlock wise direction. Just like someone else on Nl i know. Lol

Good keep wondering. . . . for the better of Nl. Adodi. . . ko ma ladi ladi lo moh

sjeezy8:

fl is a guy ohhhh
ewo lo kan e kan mi. abi ewo ni follow follow to ti n se late kan?

se oori nkan se moh ni? FINALS COMING, NO STUDYING?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by chiogo(f): 5:23am On Nov 28, 2009
LMAO, Gators you will not kill me. grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:26am On Nov 28, 2009
@fl gators, i am still wondering actually. Wondering why ur so stuck on seun and his manliness. Could u enlighten us please?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

@fl gators, [size=18pt]i am still wondering actually[/size]. Wondering why your so stuck on seun and his manliness. Could u enlighten us please?
The best thing you've done so far. I say keep it up!
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:32am On Nov 28, 2009
I can see u're lacking follow ups, which is a good thing. Maybe now u'll STFU. Just maybe
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by selena(f): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2009
Y all these beef between you flgator and steeze?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

I can see u're lacking follow ups, which is a good thing. Maybe now u'll STFU. Just maybe
What followup?

The gibbering you typed up there?

Wouldnt it be a lot easier if you actually make it a lil believable that you're NOT an overgrown bottle sucking infant?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2009
FL you are even minding him?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2009
Maybe i am. But at least i'm not an 'adult' obsessing on how to suck another man's dick. I mean for d love of God!!!
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by selena(f): 5:45am On Nov 28, 2009
sad sad sad sad
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sjeezy8: 5:45am On Nov 28, 2009
Dudu yemi iwo like lati soro ju, kilo ko e kpelu studies mi mehn?  Fyi  I don’t have final exams just term papers.

Now back to topic
steeze:

@fl gators, i'm very sure u didnt see anyone crying here. BTW, u dont have to comment on every thread if u have nothing reasonable to say. Being stupid isnt really attractive. Abi dem force u?

Erin n kpa mi grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

Maybe i am. But at least i'm not an 'adult' obsessing on how to suck another man's privates. I mean for d love of God!!!
Dnt you mean for the love of manliness you wish to suck?

THE-AMAKA:

FL you are even minding him?
Yes o. . . .the idiot is a short spark of amusement
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:47am On Nov 28, 2009
I'm guessing talking tough keeps u more in tune with reality huh. Keep keeping it real why dont u
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:47am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Dnt you mean for the love of manliness you wish to suck?
Yes o. . . .the idiot is a short spark of amusement
for the love of di.ck? lolol that was funny.
this reminds me of that one argument last time, was it with SEFAGO over the word "fagget" lol
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:50am On Nov 28, 2009
@fl gator, u're actually a short spark of amusement urself. Funny isnt it? Only, i'm getting bored with u.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:50am On Nov 28, 2009
OKAY, LETS END IT HERE! grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by selena(f): 5:51am On Nov 28, 2009
I can't believe this argument between the two is over a stupid thread.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

@fl gator, u're actually a short spark of amusement urself. Funny isnt it? Only, i'm getting bored with u.
Then stop replying or am I that much irresistible?  cheesy
Too bad, you're just beginning to amuse me. . . .

THE-AMAKA:

for the love of di.ck? lolol that was funny.
this reminds me of that one argument last time, was it with SEFAGO over the word "fagget" lol
heheh, me and SEFAGO are cool now though  cheesy
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2009
@selena, trust me i never start a fight.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2009
lol
that argument was still funny as hell!  cheesy
okay its all over now, make peace!
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:55am On Nov 28, 2009
In d end, it was just a struggle 2 have d last word.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

@selena, trust me i never start a fight.
shattap dia jor.

@selena

You know am just being gentle. sorry for upsetting you, sweety love.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sjeezy8: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^ bre bre wink
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2009
sjeezy, mo be lowo Olorun, fimisile. Awan to n se ti ku lagbara Jesu.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2009
@fl gator, why dont u go hug a transformer. And dont worry i'll be there. I'll watch everything.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2009
OH GOD. Bloody helll. . . ,  Like seriously!!!  angry THis is pure Nonsense. I dont why u guys beefin for anywayz!
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

@fl gator, why dont u go hug a transformer. And dont worry i'll be there. I'll watch everything.

After you stop hugging the pole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September / Polymer Notes: Ex-mint Boss Faces Forgery, Money Laundering Charges / YAHOO PLUS: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (PHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.