Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland (11919 Views)

Am Not Insensitive To My Workers..mr Aregbesola / Agagu Family Insensitive Says 'Association of Undertakers' / What Is The Meanest Thing/prank U Ever Played On Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2009
@selena, i'm sorry too. It's just dat d stupid boy thinks i'm amusing. But i promise to play nice- mostly.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

@selena, i'm sorry too. It's just dat d stupid boy thinks i'm amusing. But i promise to play nice- mostly.
lol OK, YOU'RE MOSTLY COMEDIC.
Pele, maa sukun mo
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2009
Like i said before; whatever floats ur boat son @fl gator
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

Like i said before; whatever floats your boat son @fl gator
You are. Rock a bye baby
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

You are. Rock a bye baby
lol you made me sing the song! tongue
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2009
And u're: ride a cock quickly/on d treetop. Cant help urself, can you?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sjeezy8: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2009
ginja d ginja freeeeeeeee me nowwwww
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2009
"Let there be peace on Earth, and let it begin with me. . ."
i remember that gay song we had to sing way back when
anyway
Let peace reign. smiley cool
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

And u're: ride a cock quickly/on d treetop. Cant help urself, can you?
You must be really bored now to start thinking about riding a cock.

Wanna ride on my manliness. . . .it'll take you to a place AirFrance will never reach.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sjeezy8: 6:16am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

You must be really bored now to start thinking about riding a cock.

Wanna ride on my manliness. . . .it'll take you to a place AirFrance will never reach.

im gay come and ride on my mine
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:16am On Nov 28, 2009
sjeezy8:

im gay come and ride on my mine
OH GOSH!! I HAD TO QUOTE THAT ONE. grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by selena(f): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2009
You guys are really funny
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2009
another meanless topic in the wrong section. just when I thought nairaland have gotten better undecided
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2009
There u go again at d mention of d word. I bet u're hard right now. Thanks for your offer, but no thanks. I'm straight. But hey dont be sad. I bet there are tons of other guys who'd love to go out with you- i think.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

There u go again at d mention of d word. I bet u're hard right now. Thanks for your offer, but no thanks. I'm straight. But hey dont be sad. I bet there are tons of other guys who'd love to go out with you- i think.
You're str8? shocked shocked shocked

Yaba yaba yaba du.  . . . . come out
Better sooner than later

Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:30am On Nov 28, 2009
I laugh in Cantonese! grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2009
FL GATORS I SERIOUSLY HOPE UR NOT JERKING OFF AT THE THOUGHT OF ME. DON'T DO THAT!! I'M WARNING YOU- just stop it, please?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

FL GATORS I SERIOUSLY HOPE your NOT JERKING OFF AT THE THOUGHT OF ME. DON'T DO THAT!! I'M WARNING YOU- just stop it, please?

No, I'm not doing what you're doing!!!

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Dude, just the net o. . . .rora
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2009
Fl quit jerking off already!!!
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by No2Atheism(m): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2009
@gators

I think you need to tell steaze a very important information . . . should i say it or would you say it yourself . ,
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

Fl quit jerking off already!!!

Yes, its safe now

No2Atheism:

@gators

I think you need to tell steaze a very important information . . .
rotflmao NO.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2009
That fl's female? I knew that. Recognise her from some posts she made on a thread i created a while back.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2009
so?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2009
BTW, it's crazy chatting with u.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2009
@The Amaka, one minute u want me gone, d next minute ur replying my post. JUST MAKE UP UR MIND ALREADY. Thank you
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

@The Amaka, one minute u want me gone, d next minute your replying my post. JUST MAKE UP your MIND ALREADY. Thank you
that doesnt mean shit. does that mean you must reply?
again, SO?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2009
Again, make up ur damn mind, cocky.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by nellaluv(f): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2009
Seun, u have to do something about this, put it in the rules and regulations or something. Tell users to be kind to newbies and make them feel welcome. I mean its not fair. In some other post a newbie was asking how to post a reply, and the newbie specifically said sorry he/she knows he was out of point on topic. Someone, i tik it was gators or sweetpie said 'u already posted a reply fool' it was funny at d same time mean, haba. Only on nairaland.
Its seems people just pour their fustration on some innocent person. I have to agree with 2legit dumb-ass, if there was no nairaland most of you would have become homosexuals an rapists lipsrsealed esp. those that frequent the sexuality section lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by nellaluv(f): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2009
Ok. I didn't read the last page b4 posting. Topic has already taken another dimensiön. I trust the-amaka to always derail a topic with baseless arguments @ least from what i've observed.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2009
It was not gators. I'm sweet and delicious.

ASK STEEZE
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2009
Ask steeze? FL GATORS, you know u STARTED this. With some prodding from The Amaka. I'm a nice guy, most of d time.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2009
Besides, d thread derailed from d very beginning. D question boiled down to; who do you dislike d most?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) / Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September / Polymer Notes: Ex-mint Boss Faces Forgery, Money Laundering Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.