Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland (11918 Views)

Am Not Insensitive To My Workers..mr Aregbesola / Agagu Family Insensitive Says 'Association of Undertakers' / What Is The Meanest Thing/prank U Ever Played On Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 1:39am On Dec 02, 2009
Okwyjesus:

SWEETPIE23 IS DAMM RUDE AND USE WORDS ANYHOW

Sorry but someone must tell you the truth
I do not even remember having an encounter with you angry
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Libido(m): 2:10am On Dec 02, 2009
everything is relative
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:26am On Dec 02, 2009
after reading a lot of replies on this thread i think i must say that a lot of people are mean to newbies on nairaland.
hmmm, i wonder why?
they are new to this forum and tend to ask a lot of questions, and some idiots choose to lash out at them.
@ all newbies that were offended, sorry oooooo, dont mind those people.
i dont know if i have ever been mean to a newbie, cause it was not my intention.
my apologies.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by rhymz(m): 3:46am On Dec 02, 2009
Tpia must not escape the list, lol, the gal is RUDE in CAPS,Sjeezy is rude in a stupid way,Becomrich is a clown of some sort,I always fall in an uncontrolable fit each time I read his satelite shit.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 02, 2009
guilty as charged.

Una try sef- una no even mention my name until after 7 pages.

e ku suru
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by rhymz(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2009
Lol@Tpia, So U know!
Buh seriously I just made U porpular,Ngwa give thanx, hehehe,
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2009
who is this one.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by roscharch: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2009
sweetpie ur a cunt!
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by rhymz(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2009
Ur Mumsy Boyfriend,Ur dad's Foe, lol, stupid gal!lol
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2009
@jayflex that's ok.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by nkb: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2009
SeanT was not mentioned
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by gentlegg(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
Sweetpie23 seems to be the most accused here, though I don't think I've crossed road with him/her.

For me Michelin89 has been the rudest girl I've encountered and noticed on nairaland. She is purely a Rude, and baffled me a lot.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
ifyalways:

One more thing you maggot infested Roach, better start feed ing your malnourished child with the little change you prefer to spend to pay your internet subscription, lest your bang baby child will grow up as Malnourished as an Ethopian Child. Ode Oshi

Your an Embarrasment to all the Single mothers on Nairaland and i hope your child grows up to be as irresponsible as the father! Ass wipe
. . . .This is mean.

Now, that was mean, who wrote that? who the mess wrote that?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2009
gentlegg:

Sweetpie23 seems to be the most accused here, though I don't think I've crossed road with him/her.

For me Michelin89 has been the rudest girl I've encountered and noticed on nairaland. She is purely a Rude, and baffled me a lot.

Ooooh thanks sweetie. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
rhymz:

your Mumsy Boyfriend,your dad's Foe, lol, stupid gal!lol

I do hope you arent addressing me?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by SeanT21(f): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2009
nkb:

SeanT was not mentioned

excuse me?? do I know u?? undecided
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by whiteroses(f): 3:11am On Dec 03, 2009
please allow rude people on nairaland, they are obviously bored, therefore passing their lonely days on nairaland so stalking all your post waiting to devour you is an entertainment to them so next time someone calls you ugly just see yourself as their therapist grin but on a serious note there are lot of sensible people on nairaland.
, [/b]not all horrible members are mentally challenged though some are just cheeky for the sake of being cheeky like agaba123, jesus!
i use to be mean and unreasonable when i was a newbie too i dint know any better, i rememberd rhodalyn once corrected me and instead of accepting that i was wrong my ego kicked in and i started defending my stupidity  embarassed but now, i just go in joke section to have a laugh, fashion section cos its my thing and i like to read tips and ask for advice on here its priceless

[b]but lets be honest most newbies chat empty shyt,  they say the most hillarious thing that you cant help but pinch them a little like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=359052.msg5018911#msg5018911
grin people were roasting that newbie's ass, i had to save him lol
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by ijawgirl: 5:41am On Dec 08, 2009
Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland = ohsisi/osisi
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2009
interesting
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by WafiJoe(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
***sigh*** wat a thread
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by dani1luv: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2009
huh?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by pureminded: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
cool
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
cool cool"
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
LOL a "mean" thread and MODs delete the insults. . .then who will we know is mean LOL
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2009
@ whoever is deleting my posts here in a very daft manner

why not delete the whole thread since it was mainly set up for people to abuse each other.

this isnt rocket science, duh.

is it mentioning lawyer thats getting your knickers in a twist? undecided
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by 0hsisi: 1:54am On Dec 09, 2009
and the oscar goes to tilapia
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by amebono1: 2:26am On Dec 09, 2009
so whos got the award now? abi na only talk una sabi for hiaaaaa
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 09, 2009
0hsisi:

and the oscar goes to tilapia

thought you were busy lusting after akala on the other thread.

you took time off?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2009
the thread still dey
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2009
what happpened to this thread?  angry
NL,owner/admin,Super Mod and Mods are all a bunch of hypocrites.Some ppl are good to be abused right to their unborn 5th generation and the insults wud be left here for their unborn grandkids whilst some peeps are untouchable.
Bunch of Jokers.Who deleted some posts here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) / Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September / Polymer Notes: Ex-mint Boss Faces Forgery, Money Laundering Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.