Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,562 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland (12056 Views)

Am Not Insensitive To My Workers..mr Aregbesola / Agagu Family Insensitive Says 'Association of Undertakers' / What Is The Meanest Thing/prank U Ever Played On Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 3:24am On Nov 28, 2009
When i posted my first comment on nairaland, i learnt a lesson. I knew immediately that d M.O on this site was different. It was like everyone was competing to see who had d meanest, most abrasive, insensitive things to say. I mean, see yabbings flying up and down. I knew i had 2 fall in line. So i ask: who is cruelest, most insensitive person on nairaland? OR, MORE SIMPLY PUT; Who do you dislike d most on nairaland? For me, d person i dislike d most is SWEETPIE23.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 3:30am On Nov 28, 2009
Oooh dear. Im sorry to hear that. . . . sad But also there are alot of nice people around. I know Ive met alot of them. wink
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 3:30am On Nov 28, 2009
I mean, that chic insulted me for commenting on someother chic's pix. And also cos i was a newbie. That jolted me cos then i wasnt really familiar with d nairaland way. But i'm like WTF, it was still uncalled for.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 3:33am On Nov 28, 2009
I understand what are u trying to say. The first time I got ditch here on Nairaland. I almost cried. Someone called me a diabolic bitch and a fat LovePeddler of the devil. . . Na waaa ooo,

And than someone called me fugly like some animal from a movie or sumthing like that. The sadest thing is that when I bash them up, alot of them came after me and Im also glad some defended me.

It will be a shock for first timers for sure. . . But eventually, u get use to it grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 3:34am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

When i posted my first comment on nairaland, i learnt a lesson. I knew immediately that d M.O on this site was different. It was like everyone was competing to see who had d meanest, most abrasive, insensitive things to say. I mean, see yabbings flying up and down. I knew i had 2 fall in line. So i ask: who is cruelest, most insensitive person on nairaland? OR, MORE SIMPLY PUT; Who do you dislike d most on nairaland? For me, d person i dislike d most is SWEETPIE23.
Keep Hating You Only Making Me Look Betta!! cool cool cool
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by IMissMyKrn: 3:36am On Nov 28, 2009
I'm pretty new here too, and my first comment got a few comments calling me a gay, wimpy virgin (of which I am none). It made me angry but, There's also so many nice comments around that I want to stay^^
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 3:38am On Nov 28, 2009
IMissMyKrn:

I'm pretty new here too, and my first comment got a few comments calling me a gay, wimpy virgin (of which I am none). It made me angry but, There's also so many nice comments around that I want to stay^^

Thats good. Dont let haters put you off. Its not worth it wink
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 3:38am On Nov 28, 2009
now to the topic, I do not know who is the meanest, so many people insult me on here, but I label them a loser and move on this is th internet cool
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 3:42am On Nov 28, 2009
Nairalanders most especially the older ones should learn to welcome newbies without having to insult their personality.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 3:44am On Nov 28, 2009
@sweetpie, so many people insult you? Ha! I laugh in swahili. Incase u havent noticed, u do EXACTLY d same thing? Why do u think a lotta people dont like u? Oh i dunno, maybe it's because u're a HYPOCRITE?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 3:45am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

@sweetpie, so many people insult you? Ha! I laugh in swahili. Incase u havent noticed, u do EXACTLY d same thing? Why do u think a lotta people dont like u? Oh i dunno, maybe it's because u're a HYPOCRITE?
thank you next cool
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 3:48am On Nov 28, 2009
@gabry, b4 d advent of me, The amaka and flavio, what was messing up ur day?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 4:19am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

@gabry, b4 d advent of me, The amaka and flavio, what was messing up your day?

Well, Im a troubleshooter. Thats my job in the company which I am working for. A trouble shooter is when theres any problem in the company, my job is to settle it one way or another for the employees, for my boss and for the client.

Right now we have 2 projects in 2 completely different area. One area is the Muddy field and the other one is the Plant Field.

So this morning I had complaints from both side

The plant field:
1) The client complaint to me that theres no internet line in the area
2) Two staffs walk out on the project, 1 staff booed the Project Manager in the field, the HSE Officer and the Field Engineer sabotage our project just to get commission, The administrator is not respecting the Project Manager and the CSR, the Cleaner demanded for extra 200 in salary or else she is leaving.
3) There was no work permit being applied to thosre Operational workers going on site
4) The client insist we buy a USD7000 Scanner but my boss refuse to and told me to tell the client and give my reasons

The Mud Field:
1) The staffs are demotivated to work cause they heard that the Plant field workers are getting more benefits but truth be told, both side are getting the same thing
2) The HSE Manager mocks the company name to the client just to sabotage the company
3) The client complain theres no internet line in the project area
4) There are not much funds to fund for this project its because our loan from the bank have not been approve.

And in the main headquarters.,
1) The Accounts and Labour Department are fighting with each other and both dont want to work. They need to work or everyone wont have their salary and if people gets their salary late, there will be war!!
2) The admin here has gotten lots of complaints by other staff saying that she plays games all the time and she carried her hot boiling temper together with her all the time and no one can ask her to do anything

So after all that, Im frustrated in a way sad
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 4:26am On Nov 28, 2009
Ok, another thing came up. . . . . My boss yelled at the Project Manager on both side that they should go and claim the first payment from the client but they dont know how to and so my Boss told me to settle this. Na waaa ooo! I dont know why we hired idiots in the first place undecided
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 28, 2009
@post

Get a tissue and wipe your nose. Not everybody has to be nice to you. Thatz Life, and this is the net.

All this bia bia sef.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 4:30am On Nov 28, 2009
Okay, i didnt read through all u wrote, but complicated stuff like that is enough to ruin EVEN my day. Glad u're okay now though.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 28, 2009
What? Oldies must maltreat newbies who, when oldies, will maltreat newbies. Na so e be!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 4:32am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

Okay, i didnt read through all u wrote, but complicated stuff like that is enough to ruin EVEN my day. Glad u're okay now though.

Nahhh. . . I had to settle all those problems cause its my job to do so. I dont get frustrated over myself but I feel for the company more. I need to settle this before it gets out of hand. Wish me luck  wink
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 4:36am On Nov 28, 2009
@fl gators, i'm very sure u didnt see anyone crying here. BTW, u dont have to comment on every thread if u have nothing reasonable to say. Being stupid isnt really attractive. Abi dem force u?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 4:40am On Nov 28, 2009
All d best gabry. And lemme know how it turns out.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 4:42am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

All d best gabry. And lemme know how it turns out.

Am done with a 1/4 of it. smiley
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

@fl gators, i'm very sure u didnt see anyone crying here. BTW, u dont have to comment on every thread if u have nothing reasonable to say. Being stupid isnt really attractive. Abi dem force u?
Yes na, just like they forced you to create this foolish thread.

Cry me a river. . . .

"Seun, how can I lick your lollipop"

"By creating threads, any, no matter how stupid, to enlarge the amount of threads on NL"

"Ok. How about, Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland"

"Ok, when you're done. Come and lick my lolipop"

"Yay"

Odesin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by chiogo(f): 4:43am On Nov 28, 2009
All these oldie, newbie thingy is just crap jare!!  tongue Do people now get awards for staying the longest on this site? I don't recall mistreating any "newbie". Do I own Nairaland?  

@poster, you sef better wake up. Getting all butt-burt over internet shit. Like duh, internet gives people a lot of confidence.  grin grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by selena(f): 4:48am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes na, just like they forced you to create this foolish thread.

Cry me a river. . . .

"Seun, how can I lick your lollipop"

"By creating threads, any, no matter how stupid, to enlarge the amount of threads on NL"

"Ok. How about, Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland"

"Ok, when you're done. Come and lick my lolipop"

"Yay"

Odesin

Lol@fl gator.This is a funny thread.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sjeezy8: 4:49am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

lol
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 4:51am On Nov 28, 2009
U dont have 2 tell me twice. U get 2 be dat daring person u can never be in reality. @fl gators, when u're done licking his lollypop, pls endeavor to get a life and leave d thread i VOLUNTARILY created. Thank u for ur cooperation.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Pharoh: 4:51am On Nov 28, 2009
@Gabry

God help you in resolving those issues because Humans are the most difficult animals to relate with.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

U dont have 2 tell me twice. U get 2 be dat daring person u can never be in reality. @fl gators, when u're done licking his lollypop, pls endeavor to get a life and leave d thread i VOLUNTARILY created. Thank u for your cooperation.
Now why would I possibly touch something your mouth has decayed on?

chiogo:

@poster, you sef better wake up. Getting all butt-burt over internet shit. Like duh, internet gives people a lot of confidence.  grin grin
Dnt mind them.

I wonder what they'd do in reality when someone stares at them rudely.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 4:54am On Nov 28, 2009
Pharoh:

@Gabry

God help you in resolving those issues because Humans are the most difficult animals to relate with.

Awww. . . U are so kind and understanding. Thank you for your blessings.  smiley  kiss
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:04am On Nov 28, 2009
@fl gators, my mouth decayed on? For lack of something better to say i suppose. And are u by any chance saying dat by talking tough under d veil of anonymity dat d internet provides u'll be tough in real life, and those of us who 'talk' so tough arent? Once again, i laugh in swahili. But then, whatever floats ur boat son
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 28, 2009
steeze:

@fl gators, my mouth decayed on? For lack of something better to say i suppose. And are u by any chance saying dat by talking tough under d veil of anonymity dat d internet provides u'll be tough in real life, and those of us who 'talk' so tough arent? Once again, i laugh in swahili. But then, whatever floats your boat son
And in real life, you'll be crying like an infant at every criticism.

BABY, PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH ALREADY.

If it makes you feel better, imagine that the bottle is seun's manliness.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_6bw5m6fZShI/SqccGUDng1I/AAAAAAAACS8/Dqh4KdHiZRw/s200/Baby_Crying_and_Holding_a_Bottle.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by steeze(m): 5:13am On Nov 28, 2009
Wait a minute. Are u gay? And wat's ur obsession with seun and his dick? Makes me wonder---

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adedimeji Lateef And Ify's Kitchen Join Kerrygold In The Milkshake Hunt / Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria / Ultimate Cycler Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.