Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland (11920 Views)

Am Not Insensitive To My Workers..mr Aregbesola / Agagu Family Insensitive Says 'Association of Undertakers' / What Is The Meanest Thing/prank U Ever Played On Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by stede(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2009
michelin89:

Osisiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
nawa oooo
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by semid4lyfe(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2009
Has Seun gone AWOL?
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by nellaluv(f): 1:02am On Dec 01, 2009
Seun is still enjoying sallah tongue
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by rhymz(m): 1:06am On Dec 01, 2009
Na network Jare my brother!
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Dec 01, 2009
I can't tell you who the meanest is. tongue
But, I can tell you the dumbest
. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by osasp(m): 2:30am On Dec 01, 2009
cant remember the she male's name now. . .some Hot dog that wont leave me alone. . .ima repost when i remember
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2009
LwKm!!
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by topeorekoy(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2009
on nairaland, as a newbie u get bashed cos most people get to talk to each other often on nairaland and even develop friendship outside the site. wen i newly got on this site, i got bashed by a pal of mine( didnt even knw he was the one) until i met him and he told me he was the one.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2009
I don't want to see my name here again angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by gbolo2001: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2009
for me Mr crackles and Kobojunkie dey yarn
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Eyoniger: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2009
Recycling my list.

Meanest: Really dnt know.

Insensitive: Very fulenty peeps are, but the MOST is surely SAURON.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by jayflex: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2009
@Rokiatu

A thousand apologies for my mistake. It wasnt you but someone with a similar sounding name. You are actually quite sweet as I've seen from your posts. Cheers
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2009
Eyoniger:

Insensitive: Very fulenty peeps are, but the MOST is surely SAURON.

And VERY cocky too. cool
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by intom: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2009
well,it is always nice to be nice.and one got to be civilized
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Jeovy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
dis topic makes me hungry, yawn yawn
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by luvbooks(f): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2009
Most insensitive is definitely this guy called Biina.
I hope i never come across him again, in this lifetime or the next.
And I don't get what you guys mean about Michelin and Sweetpie. I've read some of their posts and they came across as perfectly rational people.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
luvbooks:

Most insensitive is definitely this guy called Biina.
I hope i never come across him again, in this lifetime or the next.
And I don't get what you guys mean about Michelin and Sweetpie. I've read some of their posts and they came across as perfectly rational people.

wait until u come home to roast in the hands of Michelin tyers grin grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by vislabraye(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
I think we need to award them, Right? grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by hasyak(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2009
case close
vislabraye:

I think we need to award them, Right? grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Elgaxton(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2009
Well, I think nairalanders should grow up, managing the freedom

of internet is usually a challenge to most nairalanders.

I really think guys should learn how to present their criticism in

a simple manner since we can't see the person we are replying

on the other end.
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by greateliso(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2009
hummmmmmmm, mouth sealed
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2009
grin grin cheesy

I see some member's have made others burst into tears in front of their computers!!

I can't laugh o!
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Czarskit(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
The stoopid ones are replying thrice, the mean ones are still acting like pieces of meat despite the topic. . . sad
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by dyabman(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Post

Answers

1) Sauron.
2) Gabry
3) Emperoh
4) Tbklwotever,

those are fcukers around. . . . grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Jarus(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
busybody20:

Why did you reply 3 times?

x3
ROTFLMAO
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by Okwyjesus(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
SWEETPIE23 IS DAMM RUDE AND USE WORDS ANYHOW

Sorry but someone must tell you the truth
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
dyabman:

@Post

Answers

1) Sauron.
2) Gabry
3) Emperoh
4) Tbklwotever,

those are fcukers around. . . . grin

sorry but i think you are wrong with Gabry, that girl is a darling cheesy
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by ladej(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
sweetpie23:

I don't want to see my name here again angry angry angry
whats popping,
Re: Who Is The Meanest, Most Insensitive Person Ever On Nairaland by nellaluv(f): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
Sjeezy8 and Afam4ever. They said some mean things to me when i was still a newbie, 'cos i innocently answered a question. angry angry cry cry cry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) / Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September / Polymer Notes: Ex-mint Boss Faces Forgery, Money Laundering Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.