Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? (2825 Views)

Girls Hardly Take Rejection: Irony / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by heayernu56(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Melonny:
spontaneous- used in a positive way about someone who often behaves in a natural and friendly way, without worrying about what they say or do...Ellie’s one of the most spontaneous,fun loving people I know(copied from the web
I think she owes you a "thank you" for helping her out
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by heayernu56(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
you shouldn't have bothered responding to this obnoxious blowhard
you're getting peeved, already??... sorry oo
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2017
heayernu56:
you're getting peeved, already??... sorry oo
you were pushing it
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Melonny post=53025022][/quote]
As if he didn't know what it meant
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by mickeyrova(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jilo83:
Because they are not nice
Huh?
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by mickeyrova(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Faboosuarez:
Well because nice guys are boring, dh will wanna respect da lady bla bla bla hence not touching her, but a bad guy hits dat cat asap
I'm a nice guy,but it doesn't stop me from doing what ought to be done! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by mickeyrova(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

you shouldn't have bothered responding to this obnoxious blowhard
This one is strong!
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by mickeyrova(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
Define nice Guy

A nice guy is an informal term for an (often young) adult male who portrays himself as gentle, compassionate, sensitive and/or vulnerable.The term is used both positively and negatively.
When used positively, and particularly when used as a preference or description by someone else, it is intended to imply a male who puts the needs of others before his own, avoids confrontations, does favors, gives emotional support, tries to stay out of trouble, and generally acts nicely towards others.In the context of a relationship, it may also refer to traits of honesty, loyalty, romanticism, courtesy and respect.
When used negatively, a nice guy implies a male who is unassertive, does not express his true feelings and, in the context of dating (in which the term is often used)uses acts of ostensible friendship with the unstated aim of progressing to a romantic or sexual relationship.

-Wikipedia.
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
mickeyrova:
This one is strong!
don't like being called "this one"
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by mickeyrova(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

don't like being called "this one"
It was for your post,not for you as a person.
" blowhard" is a heavy punchline.
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
mickeyrova:

It was for your post,not for you as a person.
" blowhard" is a heavy punchline.
oh sorry . thought you were referring to me
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by CoolVoice(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Well the nice guy gets the Pussssyyyy every 6months

The Bad Guy dig the Pussssyyy Back to Back

So which would you rather be?

I love being badv grin grin...
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by mickeyrova(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

oh sorry . thought you were referring to me
Uwc
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by mickeyrova(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
CoolVoice:
Well the nice guy gets the Pussssyyyy every 6months

The Bad Guy dig the Pussssyyy Back to Back

So which would you rather be?

I love being badv grin grin...
Punny is not everything.
Rewire your brain!
Re: Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? by CoolVoice(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
mickeyrova:

Punny is not everything.
Rewire your brain!

Continue in the Lord it is well... After you do the nice guy to get her eventually... Try not to service her well.. Then you'll remember good fcukkkkk is almost everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend / Stop! Don't Have That Boyfriend Or Girlfriend! It Will Ruin You / How Do You Cope With A Short Tempered Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.