Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695675 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by onicemus1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
yemiosinbajo:
Guys, pls the i20 says, the parent or guardian, and student, must sign if student is below 18. Please, does this mean that if the student is above 18, ONLY THE STUDENT SHOULD SIGN, therefore the space for parent's or guardian's name and signature should be left vacant?
Exactly... you should only sign .. the option for parents, should be left unsigned

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by oveestreet: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Its expensive.. got Air Maroc to jfk for 219k
gaviria:

An agent booked it for me to JFK for 250k. Air Maroc.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ProfOjah1234: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
slimmy2005:
ProfOjah, your head is valid. cheesy
Boss.. Your own is more valid.. Thanks boss..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
oveestreet:
Its expensive.. got Air Maroc to jfk for 219k
shocked
Master Teach Me..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Walspring:

It can be corrected and do you book it yourself or their staff or their affiliate booked if for you? Because during the affiliate training i went for i learnt that errors on ticket can be corrected with 24 hours or 48 hours i can't remember the exact hours since i didn't take the affiliate part time job serious

you need to share some of these your job money with me oooo... Man of many hats grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dazzy2(f): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ekinado:
please House oooooooooooooooooo I need assistance with Uniben Transcript. Please anyone who has contact please help me ooo roseysofia@yahoo.com
Thanks abeg I want to enter the pool in June
please abeg
send a private msg I will give u d number
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dazzy2(f): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello guys my school sent my i20 to me without notifying me
I have been waiting for it since I was accepted, I actually think it's my fault because I didn't include any Po box while filling my address Cos my house no get Po box.
So I requested for anoda one, So they mailed it to my uncle staying in Us.
I want to know the easiest means for him to send it to me he said Dhl is too expensive, Guys pls help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Simon21(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Walspring:

May his soul respect in perfect peace..

It is a pity that he didn't wait to eat what he laboured for and that's why i pray this prayer that Any power that says our parents wont eat the fruit of the labour they shall die in the name of Jesus. Amen

Amen my brother. God bless you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
dazzy2:
I have been waiting for it since I was accepted, I actually think it's my fault because I didn't include any Po box while filling my address Cos my house no get Po box.
I want to know the easiest means for him to send it to me he said Dhl is too expensive, Guys pls help

Let him check the price of USPS to lagos.........I didn't say UPS but USPS . That would be cheaper than FedEx, DHL or UPS

Do people still do Pobox, I don't think DHL or the rest deliver to POBOX so use your home address and if not realisable or easy to find use a reliable address
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Simon21(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
@cooldude23, send me an email using Si.okosun88@gmail.com. my Yahoo mail is having some problem
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by asiwaju87(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
HELP OOOOOOO

LAGOSISMYHOME, WALSPRING ....

i need mock interview please asap
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
asiwaju87:
HELP OOOOOOO

LAGOSISMYHOME, WALSPRING ....

i need mock interview please asap

Texrem and others.......... biko your attention is needed . Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by asiwaju87(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Texrem and others.......... biko your attention is needed . Thanks

make una know vex say na just two names i mentioned oooo,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by 234ng44uk(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
dazzy2:
He's such a stingy man. Don't trust that your uncle for anything. An uncle that can't spare less than $120 is that one uncle?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by teetea06: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good evening house..please I would like to ask about the tuition fee that is always stated on the i20 if it covers for the duration(2years)of the programme or just for the first year..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
One academic year and it depends on the number of credit hours you take
teetea06:
Good evening house..please I would like to ask about the tuition fee that is always stated on the i20 if it covers for the duration(2years)of the programme or just for the first year..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
dazzy2:
DHL is more expensive. FedEx is about $97 the last time I checked. Tell him to use USPS
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
234ng44uk:

He's such a stingy man. Don't trust that your uncle for anything. An uncle that can't spare less than $20 is that one uncle?
You think so
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sobastical: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
234ng44uk:

He's such a stingy man. Don't trust that your uncle for anything. An uncle that can't spare less than $20 is that one uncle?

It is not cool to say that even on NL not polite at all
Remember this saying that, you don't spread your dirty linen in the public
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by 234ng44uk(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
OluDare01:

You think so
How much is courier to Nigeria for a 100g document? The poor boy is not even asking him to pay tuition or accommodation. The earlier he realises this so uncle don't give a damn about him the better. Just​ so you know, this uncle will not meet you at the airport o. If he's the one you depend on to settle-in in America please find someone else otherwise you'll be stranded.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by 234ng44uk(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
sobastical:

It is not cool to say that even on NL not polite at all
Remember this saying that, you don't spread your dirty linen in the public

What exactly are you saying? Are you that type of uncle that can't pay courier fee of $20?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sobastical: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
234ng44uk:

What exactly are you saying? Are you that type of uncle that can't pay courier fee of $20?

Hahaha, Relax brother
The guy should know better cos he knows his uncle better
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
234ng44uk:

haba life abroad is not easy for everyone....... Do you know the other load the Uncle might be carrying . Also DHL is no where near $20... it more like $100 plus to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sobastical: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sobastical: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
LagosismyHome:

haba life abroad is not easy for everyone....... Do you know the other load the Uncle might be carrying . Also DHL is no where near $20... it more like $100 plus to Nigeria

By the time he gets there he will see for himself
Not in anyway taking sides but that place ain't no paradise

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by segunojo866: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
sobastical:

Hahaha, Relax brother
The guy should know better cos he knows his uncle better
dnt nairaland have some strict policy for abusive words. I notice people in this forum insult each other at times. Why is that guy now insulting someone uncle na. Do u know him? Nawa o. People need to be careful.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sobastical: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
segunojo866:
dnt nairaland have some strict policy for abusive words. I notice people in this forum insult each other at times. Why is that guy now insulting someone uncle na. Do u know him? Nawa o. People need to be careful.

That's nairaland for you..
Waiting for visa fee to decrease soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by 234ng44uk(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
sobastical:

By the time he gets there he will see for himself
Not in anyway taking sides but that place ain't no paradise

Are you trying to tell me what USA is and what it's not?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by 234ng44uk(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
segunojo866:
If you can't stomach anything and see "stingy" as an insult then public forum is not for you.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by cuspy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
joeluv:
George Washington University DC and yes I did get the global initiative fellowship which comes with a $16k a year scholarship.

Ok. Congrats! I'm applying for Economics too. For fall 2018 tho.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by cuspy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Walspring:

Wonderful but CBN or FG don scam am no be small and that's why you see them looting in Naira and convert it to dollar since no policy checkmate source of getting dollar.

One of the biggest scam from CBN and FG so far.

I wish and pray they take all the money to heaven or hell fire where it is useless for them and they wont even have time to spend it

Exactly o. Only God or some massive revolution against the government can save us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by cuspy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sweeny:

This is good. Very well analyzed dear. But on a serious note, I just wish the right things will be done by CBN and the Federal Government of course. The whole thing is taking a bad toll on us students.

Yes o. We cannot afford to postpone our visa or application fee today because the exchange rate is high because it could get higher or, if we're lucky, lower the next day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.