Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (694859 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
kaycesilver:
goodday all,
please my question is
1 does applying to one sch have negative impressions in ur visa interview
2 my sch didnt require GRE or the other standardized exams
i have gotten all my doc and am in the process of booking a visa appointment
please i need comments on my questions
To settle your mind just apply to other schools with zero app fee to make up about 3..wish you all the best for the future
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Levels731: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Levels731:
Please gurus, I would like to ask: apart from the white paper, what requirements do I need to pick up my visa in 3days time??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Levels731:

Please I need answers
two white bisexual chickens, 1 yellow male goat grin grin just kidding
Take an ID

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Levels731:
My transcript goes thus :

VO: good morning (with a smile)
Me: good morning ma'am (with a nervous smile)

VO: I'll be approving your visa...... Brings out white paper and says some bla bla bla.

From my experience at the embassy today, I would strongly advise Future applicants to back up preparations with adequate prayer's. Cos alot of more prepared and intelligent dudes were denied visa today.

Just prepare and pray really hard. If it's the will of God, your visa would be approved.

Peace!
Prayers cannot and will never be overemphasized... It was pure grace when I got my visa too... Congratulations!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Levels731: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Teedawg:

two white bisexual chickens, 1 yellow male goat grin grin just kidding

Take an ID

Lol....... Can I use the photocopy of data page of my intl passport as ID?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Levels731:

Please I need answers
When I went to pick up my visa they didn't even ask for the white paper talk more of checking or collecting it. I just wrote my name down and when it was my turn I collected...
Buh u can go with any means of ID including photocopy of the data page

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Levels731:

I tried that they didn't accept my mom was with me so I used hers go with someone that has an id
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Tunnyz:

When I went to pick up my visa they didn't even ask for the white paper talk more of checking or collecting it. I just wrote my name down and when it was my turn I collected. .
PH or abj?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Teedawg:

PH or abj?
Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Tunnyz:
Lagos
oh okay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sputos(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am presently in New Mexico Higlands .....Its a cheap school . All you need to do is follow this thread like u do to your social media accounts and you will get your visa....i did the same thing

jar:
You guys and ladies are awesome.
Thanks for this wonderful thread.
Please,any1 attending Newmexico highland uni?
And is it ok to apply with my baby (1year 3months)?
I also noticed from the published transcript..that d visa officers always ask d ques the ques "Are u married"...is being married a red flag?
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sputos(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Is there anyone coming to New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas New Mexico this Fall 2017?
kindly send me an email, lets help each other ..... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by patovicy2k(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
What will I say when the VO ask me this question "what is your study plan" ?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by shayhune: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
patovicy2k:

Dont be lazy. Read through these transcripts. You'll find answers to all your current and future questions

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkt7zz6y583qhna/APPROVED_VISAS_Part_7.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nq0ft9sr52twe7/DELAYED_VISAS_PART_7.pdf?dl=0

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by cmbagwu(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Feel free to pm me.

[quote author=jar post=57293381][/quote]

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by cmbagwu(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yes sire. smiley

sputos:
Is there anyone coming to New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas New Mexico this Fall 2017?
kindly send me an email, lets help each other ..... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
sputos:
I am presently in New Mexico Higlands .....Its a cheap school . All you need to do is follow this thread like u do to your social media accounts and you will get your visa....i did the same thing

How much is the tuition fee per Semester

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
please, how does the US embassy handle application for DEAF applicants

cc
Lagosniv
Abujaniv

I believe they will have tty for them if I am not wrong

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Levels731:

Sure you can use it to pick it up the paper given to you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Teedawg:

I tried that they didn't accept my mom was with me so I used hers go with someone that has an id

That person who didn't accept it don high or sick.

You don't need any magic in collecting it, a lot I knew so far used their scan copy to pick it up with the pick up form or letter.

Am sure dem dey look face if not they won't have try it with you Sha

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by zeezahbee(f): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bobority:
Zeezahbee kindly check your email. Thanks!
ok seen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by jar: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=sputos post=57296819]Is there anyone coming to New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas New Mexico this Fall 2017?
kindly send me an email, lets help each other ..... ;

I am coming spring 2018...but will love to ask u some salient ques.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Adesire1: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=sobastical post=57266823]

Are you going for masters or UG? Try check like 10 pages backward though.[/quote
PhD pls....]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by floraine: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good day,

Please I need help!

I filled the ds-160 form for student visa to USA but didn't make payments for visa appointment because of urgent reasons.

I want to make payments now, but my question is, do I need to fill a new ds-160 form? and if yes I have something to change which is my job, I was working but I'm resigned now.

Would that affect me?

Secondly,
My school states gmat and gre is not a requirement to get an admission but must attain it before the end of the first semester, does that affect my chances. I'm not so good with maths, work wasn't letting me but now I'm busy as IV resigned. With affect my chances

Pls help me with a reply will be grateful

Regards
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 1:22am On Jun 08, 2017
floraine:
Good day,

Please I need help!

I filled the ds-160 form for student visa to USA but didn't make payments for visa appointment because of urgent reasons.

I want to make payments now, but my question is, do I need to fill a new ds-160 form? and if yes I have something to change which is my job, I was working but I'm resigned now.

Would that affect me?

Secondly,
My school states gmat and gre is not a requirement to get an admission but must attain it before the end of the first semester, does that affect my chances. I'm not so good with maths, work wasn't letting me but now I'm busy as IV resigned. With affect my chances

Pls help me with a reply will be grateful

Regards

You fill a new ds160 and use it to book your visa appointment

Also there are many people who got visa without GRE or gmat.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 1:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Where is sureb0y
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dephilosopher: 1:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Pls bro can I pm u. I have some questions to ask pls. Thank u
Vwederian:

Is it Edwardsville or Carbondale? For Edwardsville,no WES evaluation needed. I just got admitted for Spring 2018. But have not gotten assisstantship yet. I hope this helps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by TWoods(m): 2:55am On Jun 08, 2017
patovicy2k:

You tell him what your study plan is, or don't you have one?

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sobastical: 3:36am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=Adesire1 post=57299789][/quote]
Just check the previous page sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sobastical: 3:38am On Jun 08, 2017
TWoods:

Hello sir, quite a while...how have you been sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by sputos(m): 3:44am On Jun 08, 2017
www.nmhu.edu......The school fees if there, depending on the number of credit unit u want to take per semester

Tunnyz:

How much is the tuition fee per Semester
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 4:04am On Jun 08, 2017
baba is back grin grin grin
TWoods:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.