Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" (32959 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by dragonking3: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
angelTI:
Even though I don't like Freeze, I like the way he went about the write up to Apostle Suleiman. He actually said the truth

Dont worry, when the Fulani herdsmen come for you or your family, then you will know if freeze is saying the truth.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ybalogs(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Roon9:

Oh shut up you foool! When you loose someone to this ediots, come back here let's talk
Is that meant for me or your dad?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Abudu2000(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
I listened to freeze today, mheeen that guy is a real bomb, i believe today's show's gonna earn him the highest rating of his life coz all what was said was as bitter as the truth
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Abudu2000(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:
people will be looking for cheap popularity,

who be freeze

I sure say mumu don freeze him brain

let him tell el-rufai to apologized to kadunna Christian or let him tell Fulani herdsmen to apologized to our IBO brothers wey them kill for Enugu
guy don't speak trash here, if you really listen to cool FM and follow his Sunday shows then you will understand what that guy stands for,
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by VHands(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
it takes higher grace to see your brothers and sisters being burnt to coal in your very before and you let go and it takes grace to see your brothers and sisters being slaughtered like animal u have what it takes to defend and pay them back yet u let go for the sake of Christ. apostle Peter one of the Christ disciples could not hold it when Jesus was about to be arrest he pull out his sword and chop off one of the enemies ear he wanted to cut more before Jesus intervened the same blood and anger of unjust arrest of Christ that pushes peter to do what he did runs in the life of every one of us that hate injustice so apostle Suleiman is not exception. He speaking the pains of injustice displayed by the Fulani herdsmen yet the right authority are being sentimental about it. PLS go back and watch the video of the southern kaduna crisis where you will see defendless Christians killing in thousands like goat you will agree with apostle Suleiman.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by mr1759: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Abudu2000:
guy don't speak trash here, if you really listen to cool FM and follow his Sunday shows then you will understand what that guy stands for,

becos he present show on cool FM suddenly he became your lecturer

tell him I said u and him both of you are idiot.

how dare you condemn a man fighting for his constituency
why did you and your mentor freezer now not condemn buhari/el-rufai mute about Kaduna killings of Christian

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by mr1759: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
that guy is not freeze he is worsts than freeze.
his real name should be freezer
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by jide219(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
ifycent2:

Hey wat rubbish ar u writing self.... blcos de Man of God said Simple Truth.

U and freeze shld go to Hell and never go bak on dis Earth...

No provoke meeeee.
provoke na
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
he did nothing wrong even in old testament the Israelite fought their enemy and won with God protection.. Christians are behaving like weaklings..
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Joysmith2: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
ybalogs:
Freeeze is in fact a better pastor than Apostle Suleiman.What's with this so called man of God with Kill and die preaches?Somebody should please tell him he's loosing his credibility as a prophet.He should just stop being a tool for destruction and ASAP self.
I pity u

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by mariousroi: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
As for oap, freeze going online to attack my Father in The Lord, Apostle Johnson Suleman, the same herdsmen will visit him in JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by mariousroi: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ybalogs you are finished.You are cursed for abusing Apostle Johnson Suleman online.And funny enough,Nairaland will never sanction people who insult Men of GOD daily on their platform
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Abudu2000(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:

becos he present show on cool FM suddenly he became your lecturer

tell him I said u and him both of you are idiot.

how dare you condemn a man fighting for his constituency
why did you and your mentor freezer now not condemn buhari/el-rufai mute about Kaduna killings of Christian
for lunatics and fools like your type,silence is the best response,i guess ncc should increase data price coz cheap data has caused a lot of smelling comments and responses on the web......stand for something so you don't fall for anything ,looser!!!

Quote me again and receive the worst reply that would make you wish you used Glo network!!!!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by 2shur: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
baba freeze geh acct for nairaland.
lovat:
Freeze is just a drunk fool who nobody takes seriuos again
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by mr1759: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Abudu2000:
for lunatics and fools like your type,silence is the best response,i guess ncc should increase data price coz cheap data has caused a lot of smelling comments and responses on the web......stand for something so you don't fall for anything ,looser!!!

Quote me again and receive the worst reply that would make you wish you used Glo network!!!!

bless are the dull in brain and the poor in mind like u.

for they shall receive a visitation from Fulani herdsmen and they will show u no mercy, then you and freeze ring tone will change
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by saintmark88(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
skywalker240:

Young man, be honest with urself from ur heart if a fulani herdsman comes with sword and starts hacking u into peices, jst be honest wil u in the name of if i retaliate in defense and kil him it wnt mk me any different from him..be honest wt urself. Wil u allow it. Else all what uve said stinks of hypocrisy

In ur analysis or scenerio, must the attacker be a fulani herdsman, d attacker can be a fellow Christains, or dnt Christains kill each other, dnt muslims kill each other??. It doesn't matter who is d attacker is, everyone has a right of self defence....ofcuz i will defend myself...if I fail to defend myself wen I can then it's suicide not murder.

But I wouldn't as a leader instruct my people to kill Fulani herdsmen. Wen u give such a msg, pple wud just c a fulani herdsman weda he is doing his own tin, as far as he has cows, they will hack him to death and say apostle said we should kill any fulani herdsman

I dnt know if u get the msg??......To make it very clear, there is a difference between, if ur been attacked fight back and kill any fulani herdsman u c. because it's wrong to come to a conclusion that all herdsmen are killers......
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by AlanSugar(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
I don't do political correctness, I've been a victim of Muslim brutality in Kaduna riots of 2001. The killers in Southern Kaduna were Fulani herdsmen so he made the right statement.

Education wise, when i got my Masters you were still in your pram

I'm sure you and metuselah are age mates but does that change the fact that you know not poo between "kill any fulani herdsman you see around you" and "Christians defend yourselves"? Pls return the borrowed master's degree, it was lent in error!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by lovat(m): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
AlanSugar:

I'm sure you and metuselah are age mates but does that change the fact that you know not poo between "kill any fulani herdsman you see around you" and "Christians defend yourselves"? Pls return the borrowed master's degree, it was lent in error!
i hate when idiots disturb my timeline
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by AlanSugar(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
i hate when idiots disturb my timeline

Biggest idiot, you have a timeline? See mumu!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by YeyeGirl(f): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wolexdey:

Hello! Kindly tell me something I don't know about your moniker...
Thanks in advance.
Lol Y?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Abudu2000(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:

bless are the dull in brain and the poor in mind like u.

for they shall receive a visitation from Fulani herdsmen and they will show u no mercy, then you and freeze ring tone will change
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Victorjerry68: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
He should apologies to who? when Christian are been slaughtered as they are told to do by there so called Allah. The things of the old has past. now if any idiot raise his hand again against any Christian, the Muslim community in that area will be wiped out. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Apostle Suleiman CARRY GO!!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by greatcrown: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Stop talking rubbish, did you even watch the video?? If am the FG, I will make sure he mentions who gave him such report, because that person will go a long way to help in the fight against herdsmen. They just cook up stories to suit their evil and wicked desires.

Hope you have read that part in the bible where Peter cut off someone's ear. What led to it and what was Jesus reaction.

I pity all of you that can't reason for yourselves but rely on these men

Please try and tone down and don't attack personality.

One you are not the federal government and because federal government knows better they (government) will not need the Apostle or his informant to fight the herdsmen.
It will be interesting to know how you knew the Apostle cooked up the story. I hope this conclusion of yours doesn't suggest your personality.

Yes I have read the story of how Jesus chided Peter while trying to defend him - and you bringing this up now suggests u have judged wrongly.

You may wish to check this out
1 Peter: 2. 13. Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;

14. Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

Take note of leaders' responsibilities in verse 14.

As u might have noticed in my earlier comment what we are seeing now is nothing but conquences of failed leadership.

If a government headed by a retired army general cannot curtailed security challenges then it is suicidal to still put trust in such government.

No need to pity me as I am well informed about the things I write and say.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Roon9(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
ybalogs:

Is that meant for me or your dad?

Hahaha! Can't believe I just bantered with a slowpoke.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Wolexdey(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Lol Y?
I really would like to know. That's just it.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by israelmao(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Your own calling is to be going against pastors.You're advised to take a detour from the path that could eventually get your life frozen.Remember, what happened to those people who went against biblical Moses in the wilderness how land opened up and swallowed them up.Beware of God's prophets!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by YeyeGirl(f): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wolexdey:

I really would like to know. That's just it.
km wait!!!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Wolexdey(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
km wait!!!

Seems you ain't proud of the moniker then... If you are not ready to tell me, I simply have to accept your stand .

Thanks though for your response all the while.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by YeyeGirl(f): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wolexdey:

Seems you ain't proud of the moniker then... If you are not ready to tell me, I simply have to accept your stand .

Thanks though for your response all the while.
uwc ooo

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Fulani Herdsmen will kill and destroy lives, nobody will come out and condemned them but when a Pastor speaks out about Christian defending themselves that's when you will see Swine, idiots, dimwits and scallywags yapping about and condemning the Pastor for speaking out.

May all of them have a family member that will be a victim of this herdsmen carnage.

What comment did Freeze made when Council of Ulamas blame CAN fpr Southern Kaduna crisis?

I can Never be a victim of Political Correctness. Yorubas wake up, it's getting too close to call

As for Tonyebarcanista, we all know he would soon sing another noisy song when ECOWAS youth stop paying

You nailed it with one word "Political correctness" damn PC!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by protocoll(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Young03:
who is freeze?
one foolish noise maker ND attention seeker on one radio station in Lagos...
really I don't blame him, if his first born nd last born had been killed by the Fulani blood sucker he not come online to seek for stupid attention...
foolish unripe yellow boy..
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by wydmag(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
ybalogs:
Freeeze is in fact a better pastor than Apostle Suleiman.What's with this so called man of God with Kill and die preaches?Somebody should please tell him he's loosing his credibility as a prophet.He should just stop being a tool for destruction and ASAP self.

But Elijah ordered the death of Baal prophets!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Phone Contained Several Credit Card Numbers - EFCC / Van Vicker Celebrates 13th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Wedding Photo / Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.