Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" (32957 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Cubeet: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
right.. Asking congregation to kill any any Fulani herdsmen on sight is defense right?
Your brain is definitely paining you.. .

Oba of lagos drowning flat heads in lagoon definitely is not ethnic issue but political.
It seems you were brought up being told you have brain ache which as a result resulted to your lack of reasoning.
If it takes to kill in order to defend yourself is no crime.
You aspect them to watch and expect God to come down to help defend them?

You trying your best to divert this to Ethnic issue makes you look stupid.
The pastor is not even from the tribe you trying to divert to.

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by mastermaestro(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Fulani Herdsmen will kill and destroy lives, nobody will come out and condemned them but when a Pastor speaks out about Christian defending themselves that's when you will see Swine, idiots, dimwits and scallywags yapping about and condemning the Pastor for speaking out.

May all of them have a family member that will be a victim of this herdsmen carnage.

As for Tonyebarcanista, we all know he would soon sing another noisy song when ECOWAS youth stop paying

Amen!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2017
Richy4:
This guy is either kinda stupid or he is buying his way to heaven by writing funny things.... People don't negotiate with the devil...You either resist him and he flee or you get killed trying to be nice

Your head dey there. It is time gun is legalized in the country. Anyone gun your brother down, you take on the tribe.

The victim mentality period of Christianity is over. When you die as a Christian because you understood a section of the bible, another Christian will bury you because he understood another section you were not willing to understand.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Pavarottii(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Just imagine the kind of men some people look up to. Some people have totally forgot what Jesus taught us and have started practicing what these men who call themselves men of God teaches
Lol; so wat should d Christians do? Am very sure u not a practising Christian in the north. Iff not u won't be saying this u said.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by AlanSugar(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Fulani Herdsmen will kill and destroy lives, nobody will come out and condemned them but when a Pastor speaks out about Christian defending themselves that's when you will see Swine, idiots, dimwits and scallywags yapping about and condemning the Pastor for speaking out.

May all of them have a family member that will be a victim of this herdsmen carnage.

As for Tonyebarcanista, we all know he would soon sing another noisy song when ECOWAS youth stop paying

My friend, there's a very big difference between "Christians defend yourselves" and "kill any fulani herdsman you see around you"! And I thought you are educated! undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by jamace(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2017
ajepako:
l hate to comment on yeyebrity issue but isnt this Freeze thesame one usually beaten by his ex wife?

[b]He is used to domestic violence [/b]so this shouldnt suprise anyone..
Uppercut for Freeze. grin grin grin
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by austinbrown: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Freez is a bastard, white fowl
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by 0b10010011: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:
apologize for saying the truth?

For saying the truth that could instigate a genocide?

Can you imagine the repercussion of such statements if it's actioned? You wouldn't pray to know.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by dayowunmi(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Just one question to the mods, why must every comment or post by freeze make front page on Nairaland? It's getting ridiculous by the day. Is he paying you or what? Dude is only relevant perhaps to those in Lagos! We don't need to know when he puts up another post on Instagram, biko.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Obanz2(f): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2017
kuchikau1:
to fvck dey hungry me.
go ahead Bleep them all.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Cheryl777(f): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Apologise for what?ur not serious,so u like d way herdsmen r killing people abi?pls say something else Jordan tongue
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by 0b10010011: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2017
austinbrown:
Freez is a bastard, white fowl

Attack the message and stop raining curse. He made a point with biblical support.

Make yours and counter it!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by AlphaDibia(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Oya na..
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by AlanSugar(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2017
blazetitov:
Freeze is now popular on Twitter than radio where he is expected to do his daily routine.

Seems he finds joy taking on leaders of various religious organizations.

And what do you mean by "finds joy"? These gods of men need checking, always!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by dyabman(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2017
Smh

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by lovat(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2017
AlanSugar:

My friend, there's a very big difference between "Christians defend yourselves" and "kill any fulani herdsman you see around you"! And I thought you are educated! undecided
I don't do political correctness, I've been a victim of Muslim brutality in Kaduna riots of 2001. The killers in Southern Kaduna were Fulani herdsmen so he made the right statement.

Education wise, when i got my Masters you were still in your pram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by gregyboy(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2017
For what na because is a pastor is he not human i bet u jesus will say dsame thing if he was in this century abeg kill them physically or sptually
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by lovat(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2017
segun544:
God bless the Apostle

if u stay in Kaduna, then u will understand that 'experience is not the best teacher'

Freeze, you are in the s/w saying what u like, but I implore you to come to Kaduna or send some of your relatives to come and spend some time in Kaduna

I'm sure that when the heads of some of your relatives are packaged and sent back to you in a gift box, that is when you will truly realize that experience is not the best teacher

I stay in the southern part of Kaduna and I just feel I have the power to bring anyone (especially daddy freeze) who is against the killing of the fulani herdsmen to come and spend a week here...

I promise you that you will begin to preach a different gospel after three days
Thank You. I saw hell in 2001 crisis. Alphonsus my neighbour was killed in Enugu road by muslim fanatics
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by KAYD007(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nigerian Christians are so docile....they have become timid. Was there even ever a time they weren't ?

Why can't they take a page from the Israelis...who have perfecred the art of dealing with the murderous Islamic extremists and radicals?

You should only turn your other cheek on petty cases of no consequences....not when your kinds are being raped and slaughtered like chickens and facing extinction?.

You are being slaugtered...rather than taking to arms and retaliating swiftly and decisively, to serve as a deterrent but you would rather quote irrelevant poetries and be Christ like?

My political science lecturer once said in class, that if you see your neighbour position missiles or( arming as the case may be) and the trajectory of the missiles is to your house, you don't need to ask questions....go get yours,if not more than,and face it towards your neighbour's

My blood boils!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by lovat(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Am not perfect but 2 be frank, freeze did say d truth... Apostle Suleiman shud apologize.... He's not God 2 judge nor kill... even d bible tellz us that.... A real man of God wud rather pray for d betterment of diz country... My God isn't stupid or deaf 2 hear our prayers... If he cud give Sarah a child at age 99.. if God cud bless d pastor of my church with twins afta 12 years of marriage... If God cud save d Israelites afta bin under Egypt for long,,, Wat can't God do?? nothing is impossible 4 my Jehovah biko.... So apostle,no dey tell people 2 kill... Quit making men of God who once respected u hate u now!!!!! Our govt shud do smtin abt d killings over der... That's wah democracy is all abt.. we voted who we wanted... They shud concur 2 our needs.. We can't do it alone.., d Christians der can't do it alone... If muslims and Christians kip killing each other, Of wat use?? dey all wud face judgement... abeg na heaven dem go enta Ok Suleiman,since u so much care, goan save dem... send people der 2 fight... Quit blabbing... My God doesn't support violence.. I feel for d Christians over der.. and I'll keep praying 4 dem... God who gave Moses d power 2 help d Israelites, will surely send an helper der... By his grace....
Yeye talk because you ve not experienced it first hand
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Rushmore(f): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
freeze and his derogatory statements against pastors. That guy should go and search out himself properly. Am still waiting for his response concerning the Umar musa University Memo.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by uvalued(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
ybalogs:
Freeeze is in fact a better pastor than Apostle Suleiman.What's with this so called man of God with Kill and die preaches?Somebody should please tell him he's loosing his credibility as a prophet.He should just stop being a tool for destruction and ASAP self.

okay who is promoting the fulani to do this... pls kindly answer me

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Truthisit: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
angelTI:
Even though I don't like Freeze, I like the way he went about the write up to Apostle Suleiman. He actually said the truth

You would like it, as long as you stay in the comfort of your Southern Nigeria, which is yet to be fully ravaged by Fulani herdsmen. I pity you a lot! Think deeper, study history and you will come to terms with their agenda!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by yedidiah(m): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
freeze is not worth all these attention he is getting from Nairaland.

Well, what do you expect from a site owned and run by an atheist? Anything said about Faith must trend.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by nnokwa042(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Just imagine the kind of men some people look up to. Some people have totally forgot what Jesus taught us and have started practicing what these men who call themselves men of God teaches
I will see ur response when Fulani terrorists slaughter's members of ur family unless ur Fulani ur self
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Awoo88: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
When Sanusi made the call in 2014 I did not hear condemnation.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by uvalued(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:
what did the govt do for this people when the bible have given them power to protect the vulnerable.... see what they are today

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by kuchikau1: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Obanz2:
go ahead Bleep them all.
who b dis one?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Rushmore(f): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
AlanSugar:

And you THE EDUCATED ONE,you seem to read scribbled letters without comprehension.
Please go and argue with your barber.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by austinbrown: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
ybalogs:
Freeeze is in fact a better pastor than Apostle Suleiman.What's with this so called man of God with Kill and die preaches?Somebody should please tell him he's loosing his credibility as a prophet.He should just stop being a tool for destruction and ASAP self.
u r very very stupid, so he should keep quiet until they kill him?

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by idealtailor(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Thank you Freeze for being an ambassador for peace. As for the noise makers, you don't fight herds men on social media cos they ain't on social media. The hilarious part is, most of you would pee on your pants when you see a cow heading towards you not to talk of the herdsman.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ybalogs(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
creserve:

May God not let us use our mouth to get us into trouble! This is how some opinion leaders in Rwanda were making hateful and inciting statements prior to the genocide. Some are in jail now while others are still facing ICC! Some so called leaders like playing to the gallery without knowing the full implications of their utterances!
Amen my brother and coming from a supposed man of God makes it more annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) / Sonia Ogbonna Stuns In Bikini Photo / Naira Marley's Phone Contained Several Credit Card Numbers - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.