Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" (32961 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
cheesy Mrtolotolo

cheesy

YeyeGirl
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Madeb: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2017
Everybody feels d pain of the pastor. Had it bn he has lost one of his relatives to fulani, he won't ask d pastor to appologize. U cn only ask d pastor to calm down bt nt 2 appologize
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Cubeet: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Exactly! These people feel because they parade themselves as Men of God then they are above the law. Rubbish!
The earlier the Christians defend themselves, the better.
Go ask Isreal why they still exist on their land

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by CecyAdrian(f): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2017
greatcrown:
Thank God the bible is written in English thereby giving everybody to comment and quote bible verse(s)

I would have love to respond to Freeze comments but it doesn't worth it.

Let him seek more knowledge in the bible first, I believe he will understand better.

For the avoidance of doubt; Apostle Suleiman comments was not about the cattle herdsmen but to the failed government headed by PMB.

I hope he (PMB) won't be the last Nigerian president because na small small e dey take start.

Stop talking rubbish, did you even watch the video?? If am the FG, I will make sure he mentions who gave him such report, because that person will go a long way to help in the fight against herdsmen. They just cook up stories to suit their evil and wicked desires.

Hope you have read that part in the bible where Peter cut off someone's ear. What led to it and what was Jesus reaction.

I pity all of you that can't reason for yourselves but rely on these men
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Joel3(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2017
the son of an afojan

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by jamace(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Freeze, please go and freeze your neck for one herdsman to cut. Unam ikot! angry angry
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
Source:- http://thearticleng..com.ng/2017/01/freeze-says-apostle-suleiman-should.html

Controversial OAP Freeze has reacted to Apostle Suleiman's video where he said he has instructed his security men to kill any Fulani herdsman they see around him or his church premises.

Suleiman had made that statement after someone warned him an attack was being planned against him.

However, Freeze says he expects Apostle Suleiman to apologise for the hateful and insinuating statement. Read his argument below and let's know if you agree with Freeze.

Happy Sunday dearies. Hope y'all are back from church or ready to go? Which one?

Freeze wrote on his page:

If we cut their heads, what makes us different from the Boko Haram and ISIS terrorists we are complaining about? We should be 'Christ like' as Christians.
-----
I respect Apostle Suleiman a lot for his giving spirit, and expect him to apologise for this hateful and insinuating statement. It's human to err and what's happening in Southern Kaduna is sad and infuriating!
-----
IN ALL FAIRNESS, CHRISTIANS HAVE A RIGHT TO BE ANGRY!
-----
However, instead of fueling the hate, let's neutralise it with love.
Remember, when fighting a fire, the fire service usually uses water. FRZ
-----
Matthew Chapter 26 verse
50: Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.”
Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him.
51: With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.
52: “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiLt1vlm0o/?hl=en

What do you expect from a Freezed brain. No wonder his wife turned him into a punching bag cos he is/was not man enough.

If the Fulanis kill and behead christians,what stops christians from doing same. All christians should protect and defend themselves by any means necessary.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Eston: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2017
mfm04622 :
This is beyond apologising. He should be tired for
inciting violence.

@mfm 04622 tell me, more 212 people were murdered and there is no panel of enquiry, nobody is been tried. And you are in this platform saying your FG should persecute the Apostle, let them try it? and we shall see.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Reader1988: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Just imagine the kind of men some people look up to. Some people have totally forgot what Jesus taught us and have started practicing what these men who call themselves men of God teaches
Come to Maiduguri, let Muslims burn your house, kill your mother and siblings. Then you can say what you have said and we will take you serious
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by jamace(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2017
Cubeet:
GBAM X 1000000!!!! cool
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Crizillion1(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Am not perfect but 2 be frank, freeze did say d truth... Apostle Suleiman shud apologize.... He's not God 2 judge nor kill... even d bible tellz us that.... A real man of God wud rather pray for d betterment of diz country... My God isn't stupid or deaf 2 hear our prayers... If he cud give Sarah a child at age 99.. if God cud bless d pastor of my church with twins afta 12 years of marriage... If God cud save d Israelites afta bin under Egypt for long,,, Wat can't God do?? nothing is impossible 4 my Jehovah biko.... So apostle,no dey tell people 2 kill... Quit making men of God who once respected u hate u now!!!!! Our govt shud do smtin abt d killings over der... That's wah democracy is all abt.. we voted who we wanted... They shud concur 2 our needs.. We can't do it alone.., d Christians der can't do it alone... If muslims and Christians kip killing each other, Of wat use?? dey all wud face judgement... abeg na heaven dem go enta Ok Suleiman,since u so much care, goan save dem... send people der 2 fight... Quit blabbing... My God doesn't support violence.. I feel for d Christians over der.. and I'll keep praying 4 dem... God who gave Moses d power 2 help d Israelites, will surely send an helper der... By his grace....
YeyeGirl:
Am not perfect but 2 be frank, freeze did say d truth... Apostle Suleiman shud apologize.... He's not God 2 judge nor kill... even d bible tellz us that.... A real man of God wud rather pray for d betterment of diz country... My God isn't stupid or deaf 2 hear our prayers... If he cud give Sarah a child at age 99.. if God cud bless d pastor of my church with twins afta 12 years of marriage... If God cud save d Israelites afta bin under Egypt for long,,, Wat can't God do?? nothing is impossible 4 my Jehovah biko.... So apostle,no dey tell people 2 kill... Quit making men of God who once respected u hate u now!!!!! Our govt shud do smtin abt d killings over der... That's wah democracy is all abt.. we voted who we wanted... They shud concur 2 our needs.. We can't do it alone.., d Christians der can't do it alone... If muslims and Christians kip killing each other, Of wat use?? dey all wud face judgement... abeg na heaven dem go enta Ok Suleiman,since u so much care, goan save dem... send people der 2 fight... Quit blabbing... My God doesn't support violence.. I feel for d Christians over der.. and I'll keep praying 4 dem... God who gave Moses d power 2 help d Israelites, will surely send an helper der... By his grace....
YeyeGirl:

abeg make we heard word jawe xo u enjoy the killing abi?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by CecyAdrian(f): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Cubeet:

Did he say defend themselves?? Of course defending one's self is not a bad thing, but making it seem like you are going out for a war is wrong?

He said and I quote 'if you see any Fulani herdsman kill him, cut his head' so every Fulani man is a violent herdsmen abi? I pity all of you.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Culin(f): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Freeze should just freeze his dirty mouth, I don't even need anybody to tell me how to protect myself against those savages.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Coolgent(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2017
That apostle suleman is an idiot who cant differentiate between left and right, may fulani herdmen close on him.
9ja is far more bigger than u and your cohorts
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by IzzyBee(f): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
Source:- http://thearticleng..com.ng/2017/01/freeze-says-apostle-suleiman-should.html

Controversial OAP Freeze has reacted to Apostle Suleiman's video where he said he has instructed his security men to kill any Fulani herdsman they see around him or his church premises.

Suleiman had made that statement after someone warned him an attack was being planned against him.

However, Freeze says he expects Apostle Suleiman to apologise for the hateful and insinuating statement. Read his argument below and let's know if you agree with Freeze.

Happy Sunday dearies. Hope y'all are back from church or ready to go? Which one?

Freeze wrote on his page:

[s]If we cut their heads, what makes us different from the Boko Haram and ISIS terrorists we are complaining about? We should be 'Christ like' as Christians.
-----
I respect Apostle Suleiman a lot for his giving spirit, and expect him to apologise for this hateful and insinuating statement. It's human to err and what's happening in Southern Kaduna is sad and infuriating!
-----
IN ALL FAIRNESS, CHRISTIANS HAVE A RIGHT TO BE ANGRY!
-----
However, instead of fueling the hate, let's neutralise it with love.
Remember, when fighting a fire, the fire service usually uses water.[/s]
-----
Matthew Chapter 26 verse
50: Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.”
Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him.
51: With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.
52: “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiLt1vlm0o/?hl=en

Rubbish

this is why Christians keep dying in ignorance, when we you all realize that this country will never know peace as long as book haram and buhari is concern the only right thing here to do is " BLOOD FOR BLOOD" fasting and prayer won't solve anything in this matter and waiting for God's intervention will be like waiting forever even the Bible you read tells you that heaven help those who help themselves ...

You Christians need to wake up before you become extinct
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by saintmark88(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2017
Seems the apostle has forgotten the beatitudes

Blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called sons and daughters of God.

The priest who officiated mass this morning preached what is totally differnt from what this Suleiman pastor is preacher, his message was centered on peace and admonished Christains leaders from fueling the crisis in kaguna, by giving it a religious colouration...

He rather asked them to be peace makers... Saying that there r no victors in a war... He asked us to build bridges rather than fences for Christ says blessed r d peace makers for they shall be called sons and daughters of christ
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by silversonuc(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2017
czarsly:
Who is this freeze, May God strike u dead.

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by refreshrate: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2017
Young03:
who is freeze?

The male kemi olunloyo
No stop gap between brain (if you could call it that) and mouth

He's wife used to brush him (I guess because of the above reason also) and he will come and be crying on social media.

Some authorities believe (strongly) that he probably got hit a bit too much on the head by the wife at some point and now the world is left with this disaster of a human being (if you could call him that)
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2017
HIScraziness:
No worry, when you get stabbed in the neck by a fulani herdsman your story will change.

Why would you act "Christian like" to someone who wouldn't hesitate to chop off your head?? Don't say this to someone who lost his loved ones to the wicked hands of those men from the pit of hell undecided

Nonsense!!
Christians no dey go war
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Cubeet:
Inciting Violence or asking them to defend themselves

Do you guys just follow these men in a trance or what.

Asking people to commit murder of anyone that mistakenly wanders into your premises is what?

Jesus said you can commit adultery with your thoughts. Your fake apostle has commited murder with his thoughts and words.

He certainly does not follow the same Jesus that said "turn the other cheek" certainly not. He just exposed himself like the Bishop hell's Gate keeper.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by silversonuc(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2017
HASSANAASIA:
Totally agree with freeze on that...

y would u not agree with him, r u not hasaana? ewu

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by YeyeGirl(f): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Crizillion1:
[color=#990000][/color]

abeg make we heard word jawe xo u enjoy the killing abi?
Smiles... U just typed "abeg make I heard word"... If u cud make such blunder, I bliv u didn't read wat I wrote... Go back, settle down and read well.. Hpi sundaybro...
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by HIScraziness(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Christians no dey go war

This is not about going to war, don't tell me if you come across someone who's ready to harm you, you just gonna sit back and pray ryh??
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by saintmark88(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Reader1988:

Come to Maiduguri, let Muslims burn your house, kill your mother and siblings. Then you can say what you have said and we will take you serious

So because muslims do that, we should now start a war with the fulani's. So wen u do that, how are u better than them.

You have not seen small persecution u r ranting here.... Y didn't the early church with all d persecution they went thru not begin to cut the head of their oppressors??... Warped thinking, it's only Pentecostals that think like this.... I dnt think any of the orthodox churches have this mindset.

It goes to show the kind of Christians that are nurtured n this Pentecostal churches, ND they r d ones who form holy D most

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Cubeet: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Did he say defend themselves?? Of course defending one's self is not a bad thing, but making it seem like you are going out for a war is wrong?

He said and I quote 'if you see any Fulani herdsman kill him, cut his head' so every Fulani man is a violent herdsmen abi? I pity all of you.
Why don't you quote him in full.

He got a call that Fulani Herdsmen were planning to attack him or his Church.

So he ordered his securities to defend themselves.
He never told them to start hunting for Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by DrayZee: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Just imagine the kind of men some people look up to. Some people have totally forgot what Jesus taught us and have started practicing what these men who call themselves men of God teaches
What Jesus taught? Wait until someone close to you is affected by these herdsmen. Maybe then you'd understand what Suleiman was talking about. Since you follow what Jesus taught, I'm sure you also turn your other cheek when someone decides to slap you. Didn't David kill Goliath? Haven't Israel been laying waste to Syria for years?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Baroba(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
You keep turning the other cheek till these animals wipe out a whole community, Nigerian government refuse to intervene or condemn these acts of impunity, Oga freeze, you don't expect people to sit around for these herdsmens to turn them into barbecue.. I will cut the head off of anyone that wants to take my life or that of my loved ones, Fulani herdsmen or not..

Nigeria is in a state of anarchy, whether we like it or not, na every man for himself..
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Eston: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Reader 1988 Come to Maiduguri, let Muslims burn your house, kill your mother and siblings. Then you can say what you have said and we will take you serious.
@ Reader 1988: God bless you.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by tillaman(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Not that I support what apostle suleman said, but I don't think he should apologize, it's becoming too much, quick question to daddy freeze "if it was your family members that got massacred in d north are u still gonna be christ like or u will thirst for revenge so badly
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by gbegemaster(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
He didn't say go on the streets and start killing herdsmen. He said anyone who comes near his church. Wetin them come find for there? Greener grass?
That area is volatile and any herdsmen should not be found near his church.

I honestly don't want any more killing. But the killings haven't stopped. Nigeria cannot continue like this through over a decade of one sided religious violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child / Van Vicker Celebrates 13th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Wedding Photo / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.