Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" (32953 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by segun544(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Thank You. I saw hell in 2001 crisis. Alphonsus my neighbour was killed in Enugu road by muslim fanatics

enugu road is a street in tudun nupawa.......that's a beehive of Lunatic Islamic extremists....i am quite familiar with that area!!!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by austinbrown: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
0b10010011:

Attack the message and stop raining curse. He made a point with biblical support.

Make yours and counter it!
the Bible didn't say u should not defend yourself

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by lovat(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
segun544:

enugu road is a street in tudun nupawa.......that's a beehive of Lunatic Islamic extremists....i am quite familiar with that area!!!
You got it. It was a safe place then but it was breached when we couldn't hold back those marauding beasts

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ybalogs(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
austinbrown:
u r very very stupid, so he should keep quiet until they kill him?
They are here again!!!
The Dogmatic idiots.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by 0b10010011: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
austinbrown:
the Bible didn't say u should not defend yourself

Chapter? Verse?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by excel101(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Its like Freeze has been very idle this days. I'm surprised he has not reacted on the herdsmen killing people all the while. If it his pastor that made such comment would he have asked him to apologize.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by segun544(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
You got it. It was a safe place then but it was breached when we couldn't hold back those marauding beasts

My real pain is that the area is filled with Yoruba Muslims but they are never spared when those abominable hausa Muslims start to such blood

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ritababe(f): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Just imagine the kind of men some people look up to. Some people have totally forgot what Jesus taught us and have started practicing what these men who call themselves men of God teaches

okay when Fulani herdsmen attack you don't defend yourself let them slaughter you okay.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by lereinter(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
two wrongs does not make a right
if pastor give such comment then......
in the Bible stephen was stoned to death
but really the world is coming to an end
observe the various signs
Jehovah help me to live holy
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Roon9(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
ybalogs:
Freeeze is in fact a better pastor than Apostle Suleiman.What's with this so called man of God with Kill and die preaches?Somebody should please tell him he's loosing his credibility as a prophet.He should just stop being a tool for destruction and ASAP self.

Oh shut up you foool! When you loose someone to this ediots, come back here let's talk

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Yeligray(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
So i'll just stand sumbdy will cum nd kill me in a disguise of d name herdsmen. GOD PUNISH DEVIL. Omo na law of moses do me i do u "afta all no be david kill Goliath?. En still go heaven nd even write d book of psalm.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by bejeria101(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Go and freeze him ode! You dont know how to keep your mouth shut,when the fulani were killing pple they sought your permission. Oponu aye defrost your brain and use it to think.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Yeligray(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Roon9:

Oh shut up you foool! When you loose someone to this ediots, come back here let's talk
leave am en neva sabi body.'we repentd by grace bt mercy z abundant'. Aftaol david killd goliath physically not spiritually.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by lovat(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
segun544:

My real pain is that the area is filled with Yoruba Muslims but they are never spared when those abominable hausa Muslims start to such blood
God bless you. The Yoruba here don't know what Yoruba Muslims go through in the North.

Yoruba muslims had to migrate now to Goni gora and made that place their fortress because they are not safe in Sabo
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:
apologize for saying the truth?
When human being behaves like cow ...deal with them like cow.

You de mind this one wey de call himself Freeze. He was the same person who called out a lady owing him like some piece of trash, why didn't he act Christ like and let by-gone be by-gone. What an ass..

The funny part of this is that these so-called fulani murderers didn't just start this. Early 2008 when I was still in school. I went for my friends dad's burial, on my way back to Benin from Delta state, we boarded the Bob Izua motor, and we were stunned that one of the buses was completely filled with passengers, but we had to wait for the other bus to be filled. I didn't understand what was happening, anyway, we were patient. While we gisted, because we were all young chaps, we moved in convoy. Just 15 mins drive away from the park, we saw the fulani murderers came out from the bush with long guns, my brother, we didn't know when we all in the bus lay flat. They shot, but our bus driver didn't hesitate, rode the bus and chased the guy ahead into the bush and then sped off. Our lives were saved by a reckless driver who fought for our lives. And you tell me not to murder someone who tried to murder me? I pray oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by lovat(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:

okay when Fulani herdsmen attack you don't defend yourself let them slaughter you okay.
We agree on this one. Kudos. I've seen first hand those atrocities committed by those muslm fanatics
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by hollywater: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Fulani Herdsmen will kill and destroy lives, nobody will come out and condemned them but when a Pastor speaks out about Christian defending themselves that's when you will see Swine, idiots, dimwits and scallywags yapping about and condemning the Pastor for speaking out.

May all of them have a family member that will be a victim of this herdsmen carnage.

What comment did Freeze made when Council of Ulamas blame CAN fpr Southern Kaduna crisis?

I can Never be a victim of Political Correctness. Yorubas wake up, it's getting too close to call

As for Tonyebarcanista, we all know he would soon sing another noisy song when ECOWAS youth stop paying
This your comment here is enough for to go home and think where we are heading to. Fulanies are on a mission. We need someone like Apostle Suleman and Fayose to be able to contain the bloody Fulanies.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by AVISENNA: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Freeze is a dunce.So they should keep dying
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by jworg: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Fulani Herdsmen will kill and destroy lives, nobody will come out and condemned them but when a Pastor speaks out about Christian defending themselves that's when you will see Swine, idiots, dimwits and scallywags yapping about and condemning the Pastor for speaking out.

May all of them have a family member that will be a victim of this herdsmen carnage.

What comment did Freeze made when Council of Ulamas blame CAN fpr Southern Kaduna crisis?

I can Never be a victim of Political Correctness. Yorubas wake up, it's getting too close to call

As for Tonyebarcanista, we all know he would soon sing another noisy song when ECOWAS youth stop paying

My friend true christians are not supposed to fight back. The highest we as christians can do is to flee. Jesus told his followers if they persecute you in one city flee to another. And the apostles did that. After Steven was stoned to death what happened, did the christian form a gorrilla unit to defend and fight against saul and his band of pharisees? If you must be a christian then you must never fight fire with fire. But if you feel that is too difficult no problem. Just stop beign a christian and take revenge. Life is a choice.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ritababe(f): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
dadaic:

You de mind this one wey de call himself Freeze. He was the same person who called out a lady owing him like some piece of trash, why didn't he act Christ like and let by-gone be by-gone. What an ass..

The funny part of this is that these so-called fulani murderers didn't just start this. Early 2008 when I was still in school. I went for my friends dad's burial, on my way back to Benin from Delta state, we boarded the Bob Izua motor, and we were stunned that one of the buses was completely filled with passengers, but we had to wait for the other bus to be filled. I didn't understand what was happening, anyway, we were patient. While we gisted, because we were all young chaps, we moved in convoy. Just 15 mins drive away from the park, we saw the fulani murderers came out from the bush with long guns, my brother, we didn't know when we all in the bus lay flat. They shot, but our bus driver didn't hesitate, rode the bus and chased the guy ahead into the bush and then sped off. Our lives were saved by a reckless driver who fought for our lives. And you tell me not to murder someone who tried to murder me? I pray oo.

lol thank God for your life.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Yeligray(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kill them all.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ritababe(f): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
0b10010011:

For saying the truth that could instigate a genocide?

Can you imagine the repercussion of such statements if it's actioned? You wouldn't pray to know.

so we should we fold our hands while they slaughter us?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ritababe(f): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeLioncourt:

What truth? Encouraging babarianism and murder is now the truth? Religion is more bleeped up than I thought.

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ritababe(f): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
saintmark88:

What truth??, to kill a fellow human being, thts not the truth of d gospel, thts not the truth of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by lovat(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
jworg:

My friend true christians are not supposed to fight back. The highest we as christians can do is to flee. Jesus told his followers if they persecute you in one city flee to another. And the apostles did that. After Steven was stoned to death what happened, did the christian form a gorrilla unit to defend and fight against saul and his band of pharisees? If you must be a christian then you must never fight fire with fire. But if you feel that is too difficult no problem. Just stop beign a christian and take revenge. Life is a choice.
Either you are still a Kid or you ve never seen where muslim fanatics butchered someone because of he is of different faith. I pray you be a victim of these people but you will be alive to type this thing again
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Roon9(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yeligray:
leave am en neva sabi body.'we repentd by grace bt mercy z abundant'. Aftaol david killd goliath physically not spiritually.

Bros I taya! This life is everybody's own nobody should feel they have a monopoly as to who lives and dies. That's unacceptable
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Wolexdey(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
czarsly:
Who is this freeze, May God strike u dead.

GOD is not evil...Profane not His Holy Name.

Thanks!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Wolexdey(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Quite a matured way of expressing his opinion.

Hi

You sound mature as well.

Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Wolexdey(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Am not perfect but 2 be frank, freeze did say d truth... Apostle Suleiman shud apologize.... He's not God 2 judge nor kill... even d bible tellz us that.... A real man of God wud rather pray for d betterment of diz country... My God isn't stupid or deaf 2 hear our prayers... If he cud give Sarah a child at age 99.. if God cud bless d pastor of my church with twins afta 12 years of marriage... If God cud save d Israelites afta bin under Egypt for long,,, Wat can't God do?? nothing is impossible 4 my Jehovah biko.... So apostle,no dey tell people 2 kill... Quit making men of God who once respected u hate u now!!!!! Our govt shud do smtin abt d killings over der... That's wah democracy is all abt.. we voted who we wanted... They shud concur 2 our needs.. We can't do it alone.., d Christians der can't do it alone... If muslims and Christians kip killing each other, Of wat use?? dey all wud face judgement... abeg na heaven dem go enta Ok Suleiman,since u so much care, goan save dem... send people der 2 fight... Quit blabbing... My God doesn't support violence.. I feel for d Christians over der.. and I'll keep praying 4 dem... God who gave Moses d power 2 help d Israelites, will surely send an helper der... By his grace....

Hello! Kindly tell me something I don't know about your moniker...

Thanks in advance.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by castrokins(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol, Sir I'd Go For "What" As A Final Answer.

Stdaviding:

Who or what?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by saintmark88(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:

No but be peace makers, what's stops CAN from meeting the leaders n KD, d trad rulers, d govt n d Islamic leaders and trying to bring about an end to D situation...thts what we should do,.not fight back or retaliate, thts if truly it's a christain killing, because no one so far has been able to prove that.

Fighting back will only lead to more bloodshed aso it's nor a reasonable solution, ND one tends to wonder the sort of spirit tht exist n Tht pastor, certainly not the Holy Spirit
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Yeligray(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Since they have killed christians and the government did nothing about it we will also kill them and they won't do anything about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) / Stephanie Okereke's Vacation Pictures In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.