Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" (32956 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Joysmith2: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Am not perfect but 2 be frank, freeze did say d truth... Apostle Suleiman shud apologize.... He's not God 2 judge nor kill... even d bible tellz us that.... A real man of God wud rather pray for d betterment of diz country... My God isn't stupid or deaf 2 hear our prayers... If he cud give Sarah a child at age 99.. if God cud bless d pastor of my church with twins afta 12 years of marriage... If God cud save d Israelites afta bin under Egypt for long,,, Wat can't God do?? nothing is impossible 4 my Jehovah biko.... So apostle,no dey tell people 2 kill... Quit making men of God who once respected u hate u now!!!!! Our govt shud do smtin abt d killings over der... That's wah democracy is all abt.. we voted who we wanted... They shud concur 2 our needs.. We can't do it alone.., d Christians der can't do it alone... If muslims and Christians kip killing each other, Of wat use?? dey all wud face judgement... abeg na heaven dem go enta Ok Suleiman,since u so much care, goan save dem... send people der 2 fight... Quit blabbing... My God doesn't support violence.. I feel for d Christians over der.. and I'll keep praying 4 dem... God who gave Moses d power 2 help d Israelites, will surely send an helper der... By his grace....
Young girl, apostle suleman is one of d pastors always praying for d betterment of Nigeria.....hu re u to judge him..shud he fold his hand or show love to those cows set of human beings killing anytime....if u like respect him or not,,hate him or not,,,, e don talk waiten e wan talk....
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Joysmith2: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
shamecurls:
Apostles of doom everywhere!

First it was Bishop Gate of Hell, and now we have Apostle Killer.

It shall never be well with whoever imported those middle-east story-books to Africa
Ur brain is sick.

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Abusombody: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
I think its better we go after the freeze firstly
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Joysmith2: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
0ubenji:
I av nothing against that man or whatever he says..it's always his opinion which he's definitely entitled to.
My problem is with d goats in his church dat call demsefs members, who know nothing or won't do nothing about their lives until he speaks..
If he wakes up tomorrow again and say it's not good..they'll still say yes, he's right..
Religion has really done more harm to education than illiteracy in dis country.
Naija Christianity has made men rever men of God Dan God himself.
U calling pple goat,,,wat re u, idiotic fool...goat is better Dan u..mumu
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Joysmith2: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Exactly! These people feel because they parade themselves as Men of God then they are above the law. Rubbish!
See dem,,,mumu set of pple,, brainless..
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Joysmith2: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Coolgent:
That apostle suleman is an idiot who cant differentiate between left and right, may fulani herdmen close on him.
9ja is far more bigger than u and your cohorts
Mumu like u,,,calling somebody better Dan u idiot....u re d most wanted idiot in d world,,, brainless animal,, fool
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Joysmith2: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
saintmark88:
Seems the apostle has forgotten the beatitudes

Blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called sons and daughters of God.

The priest who officiated mass this morning preached what is totally differnt from what this Suleiman pastor is preacher, his message was centered on peace and admonished Christains leaders from fueling the crisis in kaguna, by giving it a religious colouration...

He rather asked them to be peace makers... Saying that there r no victors in a war... He asked us to build bridges rather than fences for Christ says blessed r d peace makers for they shall be called sons and daughters of christ
Wat if dy are not ready for peace...fold ur hands and let dem kill u Abi...
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by proprince(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stupid Freez... go and freaz undecided
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by saintmark88(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Joysmith2:

Wat if dy are not ready for peace...fold ur hands and let dem kill u Abi...

Does fighting back mean that people still won't be killed. There are no victors in war
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by redsun(m): 1:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Those preneolithic normads are proper nuisance now in Nigeria,as bad as bokoharam but with license to roam and plunder unhindered.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by 0ubenji(m): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Joysmith2:

U calling pple goat,,,wat re u, idiotic fool...goat is better Dan u..mumu
ok...one of the she-goats members spotted...
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ybalogs(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2017
mariousroi:
Ybalogs you are finished.You are cursed for abusing Apostle Johnson Suleman online.And funny enough,Nairaland will never sanction people who insult Men of GOD daily on their platform
Man of God indeed. You're rather cursed for believing in a Fraudulent attention seeker parading himself as a prophet. You get to know a true man of God by their utterances .It's just plain stupidity following such men
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Joysmith2: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2017
0ubenji:
ok...one of the she-goats members spotted...
Castrated he goat...end time mugu
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Coolgent(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2017
Joysmith2:

Mumu like u,,,calling somebody better Dan u idiot....u re d most wanted idiot in d world,,, brainless animal,, fool
Yea i believe u he is far more better than myself when it come to atrocities.
Modern Slave
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Kingpee2(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=ybalogs post=53025050]Freeeze is in fact a better pastor than Apostle Suleiman.What's with this so called man of God with Kill and die preaches?Somebody should please tell him he's loosing his credibility as a prophet.He should just stop being a tool for destruction....

Sorry Bro, are you really telling us that Christians should be dumb and silent all in the name of religion and Christ? He is a pastor doesn't mean he shouldnt be human and has every right to protect his life and soul, I'm sure if you ever get killed knowing fully well before u got killed, heaven no ever sure for u o, leave this man alone, freeze is just as dumb as NTA, I stand with killing who wants to kill me...... TO BE CIVILISED IS NOT TO BE EDUCATED...
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
ritababe:

lol thank God for your life.

Thank you jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) / Stephanie Okereke's Vacation Pictures In Europe / Sonia Ogbonna Stuns In Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.