Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,732 members, 7,837,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Need Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice! (657 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice! by BrunoGab(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
I am badly broke, my girl is missing me & i miss her too, for 5 months we have not done it, she serves at PH and she has vow to come to lagos & spend some days with me, but no money to feed even her trasport back i am not sure of i asked her to exercise a little patience but she is threatening to leave me telling me that i am not serious if i stop her from coming, what do i do so that pls.
Re: I Need Advice! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
explain your feelings to her truly, if she don't understand she's not
the right woman for you. love need understanding.
Re: I Need Advice! by girllygal(f): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2009
Let her know the situation on ground. if she insist on still travelling down to c u then allow her.
Re: I Need Advice! by iice(f): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2009
BrunoGab:

why should someone like i, cute and easy going be lonely? some pls tell me why.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358624.0.html

BrunoGab:

i'm available if you don't mind. shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-354069.0.html
Re: I Need Advice! by LordReed(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2009
busted!!!
Re: I Need Advice! by mamagee3(f): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2009
I can't help you. tongue
Re: I Need Advice! by Raymond247(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2009
Hey lover boy, its a very simple thing, hence u dont have the money to take care of her let alone transporting her back to ph, well its simple. Make her to understand ur financial status, let her know u truly miss her as well but there is a financial constraint somewhere, u can postpone the visit by then u fit don gather some money, but if she insist tell her she is on her own, because if she come now without taking care of her u fit lose monkey lose chain, no go look uche face oh?
Re: I Need Advice! by freecocoa(f): 1:50am On Nov 29, 2009
xplain 2 her d situation on ground,if she insists on coming den allow her,she can take care of herself and u 4 dat period,there's no law dat says its d guy dat must always give,if she loves u she'll be willing 2 spend 4 u dats if she is having sha.

(1) (Reply)

Headache / Teen Guilty Of Burning Girlfriend To Death / When What Used To Be, Are No Longer There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.