Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests (62435 Views)

Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by ejamahrandy: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maybe just maybe boys and girls dey do bad thing for there every night

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Make una also stop smoking Igbo for her side. Definitely, she did it because of those lazy kids that take refuge at any place to smoke there weed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hahahahahah..... No impossibility in dis nija oo
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by annnikky(f): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is wickedness n I pray that many of her relation should step on them so that she'll regret wat she has done.. Selfish woman undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Idydarling(f): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
witch in human clothing
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by TrumpDonald2: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
saxwizard:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

naija i hail

but wait na no be her get her house....let her do wetin she want with it

Oga her house end for that fence. Any piece of land outside her fence is not hers. One can only intrude when they cross the fence or gate. The police should be informed cos she now a threat to human life.

What if someone stumbles and falls there?
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Pascal181: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
In dis 21st century?
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Hades2016(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dis woman is a witch oooooo ... I da pity the Tennants cry
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Fadahunsi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
I think I understand her reasons! Maybe she doesn't want people parking in front of her space! Sometimes, other road users engage in indiscriminate parking in front of other people's properties and end up damaging the drainage culvert erected. She probably got tired of having to fix the culvert every time & again! But this is a dangerous measure she employed this time
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Sanchez01: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
People don't really understand her motive and can only assume she is wicked. That spot might have been a meeting point for wed smokers at night, and at such, she must have felt her safety is being threatened.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by lilyheaven: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
The unwelcome guest should stay in their house, ...
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wat a wicked woman/landlady
She will surely be victim of d evil she planted
Aye ma nika o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by pinkhill(f): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
End time landlady
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Abalado(f): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
sebi is her,so whats anybody bussines wit dat,so far she's nt trespasin beyond her teritory.abeg make we hear wod jere,diz one no b new's,so hw buhari health nw,he stil dey?
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Before we pass judgement, hear her own side of the story
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by photoshoot(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
mccoy47:
She's just a witch. Someone should burn her house angry

That makes you evil as well

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Develish somebody
mccoy47:
She's just a witch. Someone should burn her house angry
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Mad woman.

The hubby go Don run.

Do not be surprised if her hubby is dead & she got the house. Such women are even more wicked.

And she might even already be a grandmother.

There are too many undiagnosed mental cases in 9ja. cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by SmartyPants(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Untainted007:
Its an act of wickedness. If God will punish her, He should make one of her children or grand children to get seriously injure with those nails. Its then she will know that its not good to set 'trap/pit' for others to be a victim. Whatever you sow you shall reap.

Are you sure you know God?
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
its probaby to prevent anyone from making attempt at scaling her fence. the common one is the use of big sharp edged stones fixed in cement. its one hell of a security measure if u ask me

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by samnaija: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
its her. space. whatever she trying to prevent its surely working.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by chuksjuve(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Well she might have her reasons...

Check my siggy, Help my hustle, for your landscape and beautifications... Holla
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Trippledee(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
annnikky:
This is wickedness n I pray that many of her relation should step on them so that she'll regret wat she has done.. Selfish woman undecided

na mama joy
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by jsea(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Awon eyan Kala gan oooo...... this 1 small self come and see the man selling water in ma area.....even his tenant buy water from mallam ....One day we all die and we leave what we cherish the most behind
Take Heed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by tillaman(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Only in lagos
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by annnikky(f): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Trippledee:

na mama joy
Lol cheesy
Hw do u know is mama joy, r u her neighbor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by joinnow: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Man inhumanity to man shocked

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by muller102(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
In lagos. I am not surprised. That weird city.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
CEO1:

http://www.tori.ng/news/51412/omg-you-wont-believe-what-a-lagos-landlady-did-in.html

It's to prevent cars from parking on the slab and not really to ward off people , I can bet my last buck that more than once cars have broken her concrete slabs
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
She's not the first and I doubt if she will be the last to use this method
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Decentboss: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
admax:
Can't some youths in the area destroy all those nail infested concretes overnight? angry

Those are the kind of landlords that don't allow tenants use generators in their flats and lock them outside if they return home by 11pm!

Exactly! Do you stay on Karounwi street, Ijesha, Lagos... there's a witch that matches that description there oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment / Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Building A Large Duplex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.