Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,268 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests (62433 Views)

Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by godunia(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
i did it behind my fence after my house was burgled
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by TinaAnita(f): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jimyn:
Her property her choices.. She can do anything that pleases her

Not when it becomes a threat to other people's lives..
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Women and territories. See the dirty looking house sef
Innocent passersby can easily climb those slabs and get seriously injured especially when moving in the dark trying to avoid bad roads. Hian. It may even be her own wanted visitors or relatives. She will then remove it!
The nails are better on the wall than down there.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by vannessa7(f): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
that is a strategy to discourage armed rubbers sitting on each others neck to scale her fence, which is what they did at my neighbours house before robbing them with gun and knives, they were seriously wounded, in fact I'm beginning to consider doing this in our house. op should be suspected for being so concerned about this,lol

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by ceejay80s(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
i have seen something like this in surulere, all i did was to report to the police and the landlord removed it with abeg and bail money....just report to police and she wont try it again
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
It's her way of protecting her house from robbers scaling the fence,good thinking.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Trippledee(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
annnikky:

Lol cheesy
Hw do u know is mama joy, r u her neighbor?

comon, have u forgotten her so soon? Your

frnd's mom
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by 4reala(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jimyn:
its not her property, cos the drainage wasn't built by her. So she has no right to have placed such a devilish slab
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
saxwizard:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

naija i hail

but wait na no be her get her house....let her do wetin she want with it

That's a public drain. She can't do what she likes with it because although it it is in her care, the state environmental services needs unhindered access to it. Your drains give waste services an open licence to inspect it, break it, rebuild it, cover it etc

She can't cover it with nails. I will reserve my comments on the strength of that gate.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by onunwa21(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
I ve a prophesy, that trap will catch her.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by castrokins(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerians Are Truly Very Difficult.

She Secured Her Home The Best She Could, Una Call Her Demon.

If She Leave Am Without Security And Is Eventually Attacked, Una Go Say She Suppose Guard Her House.

What Do You People Really Want?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by piagetskinner(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Its her house...her property...she can do whatever the hell she feels like...

If you're not satisfied, go and build yours
She probably did that to keep ganja smokers away, or guys that prey on girls in dark corners at night.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by ceejay80s(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jimyn:

thats not her property, thats gutter and it belongs to government
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by opobo007: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
It's illegal what she had done, whatever her reasons might be. It's endangering other people's lives and moreover its not her land its public drain. Her land ends where the fence is anything after that belong to the public.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by dacovajnr: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
GreatMahmud:
Afonja Cone-heads and their low mentality.
She actually did that to stop criminals like you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by mfm04622: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
mccoy47:
She's just a witch. Someone should burn her house angry

You are what Yoruba call "ota aje"! Burn a house for what?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by UncutSk(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
walk of tears lol
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by brownhawk: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
admax:
Can't some youths in the area destroy all those nail infested concretes overnight? angry

Those are the kind of landlords that don't allow tenants use generators in their flats and lock them outside if they return home by 11pm!
dont let me tell u my story
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by tonyflash43(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
saxwizard:

naija i hail

e be like say u be her son, why she go set nails for ground like dat, wetin u tink say people go tink of her, my own concern now na the children wey go dey play around for that street, dem fit play nw push their selfs go that side fall on top am, if i dey dat street i go gada guys wey go distroy dat thing for night, wat rubbish, abi she no get children for house, i no say no be my mata, am just concerned abt the children in dat area sha.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by kayslimshady(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
CEO1:

http://www.tori.ng/news/51412/omg-you-wont-believe-what-a-lagos-landlady-did-in.html
Before you accuse this lady of wrong doing, tell the rich fellow in Banana Island and Maitama to pull down his electric fence wire!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by tonyflash43(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
opobo007:
It's illegal what she had done, whatever her reasons might be. It's endangering other people's lives and moreover its not her land its public drain. Her land ends where the fence is anything after that belong to the public.

bobo ori e wan be, someone should pls give dis guy a bottle of ORIGIN (big one pls)
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by kenoz(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
The fear of armed robbers
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by tonyflash43(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
kayslimshady:

Before you accuse this lady of wrong doing, tell the rich fellow in Banana Island and Maitama to pull down his electric fence wire!

bobo the wire don shock u before, the electric fence wire is normal, it stay up nd up alone, bt this one wey landlady set nails for ground na abnormal idea, pure wickedness, guy think am na.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by tonyflash43(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
brownhawk:
dont let me tell u my story

lol open ur own thread and tell us na
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Kingpee2(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
In as much as this is her house, I still choose to support anyone that guides and secures his or life in which ever manner, ABEG last time I checked, this nails ain't on third mainland Bridge or possibly the front door of every other peeps homes, let her be, take a close look at the pictures, she placed the nails very close to her fence, the people complaining might probably be the reason why she placed the nails, those dudes and girls that leaves their own homes to sit in front of another man's house, let's all treat our conscience with the right judgement, none of you will take such, stop being ignorant, any govt official that goes close to her house must be a dumb nacolastic idiotmoron fool......

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by igidaduro: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
saxwizard:

naija i hail

Thank you, my thought
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Enyimbamercedes: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Simply to stop people posting bills on her wall or deter those who like to urinate on walls
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Exponental(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
6feet.....
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by bigiyaro(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
saxwizard:

naija i hail

Dat is not part of her house. It is part of the street.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by oluxy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Let her be arrested.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Kdiva(f): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
I think the nails are meant for robbers who might try to scale the fence
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Coolgent(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Majority of commentors on this thread lack common sense!
Must u park on her property?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment / Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Building A Large Duplex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.