Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests (62432 Views)

Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by enemyofprogress: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
The house that ajepako lives

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by gabbytabby: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerians and jealousy and bad belle.

This is actually common in my area and it is usually done to protect the home from armed robbers and/or okada who fall down fences in the lack of care they exercise looking for places of least resistance during the rains. Desperate situations sometimes call for desperate measures.

You could approach her and suggest safer alternatives.

CEO1:

http://www.tori.ng/news/51412/omg-you-wont-believe-what-a-lagos-landlady-did-in.html

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by chronique(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guyman02:
Its just a way of preventing vehicles from being packed on her gutter slabs as they may not be strong enough to carry the weights of the vehicles leading to collapse and additional cost of repairs

Thank you o. Some people will not wait to first build their own before telling others how the should treat theirs... Who knows what the woman has gone through,before erecting such? Poor people are always so quick to attack others like they are the cause of their problems. Fine,we all agree that ths spiked slabs aren't safe for little kids but then,have we asked ourselves if someone has climbed through her fence to rob inside the compound,or if people are fond of parking on her slabs?
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by bigfather(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
admax:
Can't some youths in the area destroy all those nail infested concretes overnight? angry

Those are the kind of landlords that don't allow tenants use generators in their flats and lock them outside if they return home by 11pm!

i tell you !
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by egopersonified(f): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Probably to prevent people from climbing the fence
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by akigbemaru: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lagos landlord
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by annnikky(f): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Trippledee:

comon, have u forgotten her so soon? Your

frnd's mom
That ur bae's mom frnd

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by carterkelly1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
she did it to prevent thieves from climbing into the compound through the fence
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by johncallidon(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
when Yhu thought that you've seen it all..

Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2017
Untainted007:
Its an act of wickedness. If God will punish her, He should make one of her children or grand children to get seriously injure with those nails. Its then she will know that its not good to set 'trap/pit' for others to be a victim. Whatever you sow you shall reap.

Wow, so God can punish her by injuring her innocent children?
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by misterdeco: 5:24am On Jan 24, 2017
Wicked woman
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by liljaydee(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2017
bro e pass that oooo......... this wickedness of the highest order.. she should be dealt with

Rilwayne001:

Hahahaha, e no reach that nah.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Generalkorex(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2017
ceejay80s:

thats not her property, thats gutter and it belongs to government
oga boss please i need ur whatsapp number
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by ceejay80s(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2017
Generalkorex:

oga boss please i need ur whatsapp number
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Trippledee(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:

That ur bae's mom frnd

You are wrong, I dnt have bae. I'm single n searching.
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by annnikky(f): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trippledee:

ure wrong, I dnt have bae. I single n searching.
grin grin grin iffa hear tongue kip on searching tongue
Re: Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests by Glocal1: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2017
I think its to deter thieves from having access to the fence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment / Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Building A Large Duplex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.