Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! (3337 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Blaqsuqar: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2017
Bia op give me ur babe num asap
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by fuckboys: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2017
lefulefu:

oh now u using ur real moniker i guess grin.i was right when i said u female and a scorned one at that.If u dont want to feel emotionally hurt stop rolling with fuckboys.I said cheating is wrong wether committed by a male or female so what is misogynist in that?
can i epp you? undecided
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Whatever you say won't change anything! Stop the double standards. No one has monopoly of cheating! undecided

No standards coming from me. Im not saying guys have the right to cheat and not women. All im saying is that whether a man or a woman, i can't forgive a cheat. If i cheat, let her not forgive me cos i won't when i catch her cheating.

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by popefuse(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
And the painment has already begun lol grin grin grin
Hypocrites everywhere!! undecided undecided Now you know how women feel when they are cheated on!! cool cool cool
PAINMENT AS BEGUN. ok u posted this in other to annoy the men abi? Am not suprise. Ur username as said it all
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2017
lefulefu:

oh now u using ur real moniker i guess grin.i was right when i said u female and a scorned one at that.If u dont want to feel emotionally hurt stop rolling with fuckboys.I said cheating is wrong wether committed by a male or female so what is misogynist in that?
Lol. So supporting the truth now makes me the original OP?? grin
Keep deceiving yourself. BTW I am happily married obviously not to a Bleep boy but a faithful man! Grow up wink
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by popefuse(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Hmmmm! Tell your fellow men not I undecided
tell ur fellow guy, that show u are lady here in disguise
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by DeLioncourt: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2017
the cheating is cool na.
Cos a man cheating doesn't mean he hates his wife... he just likes the fat ass he say somewhere else.
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by fuckboys: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

Keep deceiving yourself. BTW I am happily married obviously not to a Bleep boy but a faithful man! Grow up wink
WOMAN, YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND SHOULD GET OFF MY MENTION RIGHT NOW!!! angry
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

Good for u.so that shows u all men are not the same and op"s theory is wacked cheesy
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by popefuse(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2017
AFTER U CHEATED ON YOUR MAN, HE NOW SENT U PACKING.HERE YOU ARE GIVING SENSELESS INFO TO INNOCENT NL LADIES. WHY CANT U GO TO THE MARKET SQUERE TO TELL THE MARKET WOMEN DEM,TO START CHEATING ON THERE HUSBAND
AND SEE THE KAIN CAUSE WEY GO RAIN ON YOUR HEAD
Even the devil knows cheating is not Good
If u are depressed go for a councelling instead disturbing ur sef on SOCIAL MEDIA.

Question.DOES YOUR MOM CHEAT ON YOUR DAD?if YES no wahala 4 you. if no YOU ARE STUPID
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2017
lefulefu:

Good for u.so that shows u all men are not the same and op"s theory is wacked cheesy
Lefulefu,how many times did I call you? Stop cheating on your partner and repent tongue
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2017
fuckboys:
WOMAN, YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND SHOULD GET OFF MY MENTION RIGHT NOW!!! angry

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

Lefulefu,how many times did I call you? Stop cheating on your partner and repent tongue
this should be for that character fuckboys cheesy grin.what makes u think i cheat?..lol
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2017
lefulefu:

this should be for that character fuckboys cheesy grin.what makes u think i cheat?..lol
Nothing. Just joking tongue
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2017
Trina0936:

Nothing. Just joking tongue
wink i know

1 Like

Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2017
fuckboys:
can i epp you? undecided
who send u come cheesy
Re: Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! by DonGalilo(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Op, so this is how u think? am disappointed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Story: The Cleaning Lady Season 1 Episode 1 / Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson / I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.