Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? (1357 Views)

A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) / Slap U! / What Ll U Do If Ur Wife Slap U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by ichommy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2009
i wont say anything but lipsrsealed
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
faakay:

It depends:::

If I am guilty of what I did to her maybe she couldn't control her anger and she slap me. I will acknowledge it,  FINE!!!

But we're just arguing? who gave her the right to raise her up and slap me? I don't take that NONSENSE as a guy, I will make sure I slap her back immediately sending her the message back, ain't good to slap some1 and u should also know how it feels.

You just don't walk away like that, she will repeat herself next time you allow that.

That doesn't mean we won't continue our conversation or the relationship will end just like that.

As per me, two girls slapped me in the past and I slapped them back immediately, updating the slap status back to them ~~~~ they still begged me  cool  grin

I couldn't have said it better Faakay!
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by skfa1: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2009
I pray never to be slapped by my wife cause my my palm is very big,wide and tough cool
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by ruskiee(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2009
Well don't think that will ever happen.
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2009
boys are not smilin
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by whiteroses(f): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2009
my ex boyfriend once slapped me, and like bam i slapped him back and we both busted into laughter grin and broke up less that a week later, ashe o man di inu sad
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Igwe9(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2009
I'll look at her mysteriously and shake my head with smiles smiley
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Ndeewonu: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
@POSTER

THE DANCING BIRD HAS A DRUMMER IN THE NEARBY BUSH!

THEY NO BORN AM WELL!!!!!!!!
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by dre11(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
Walk away & let her b. Dis kind of lady can break bottle on ur head or stab u if things get out of hand. She never reach house she don dey slap u, if she come full ground na ur dead body ur family go come pick one of dis day. Abeg walk away
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by skipo87(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2009
Gabry:

GUSHHH!!!! The only person I have ever slap is my best friend whom is a guy where he tried to sleep with me. That was the only time I accidently slap him and I felt bad after that.

Never will I lay my hands on anyone again. . . If Im angry, I usually do alot of housework or ven paint he whole house!

so if , undecided
Re: When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? by Guncha(m): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2009
If i am really into dis babe, i wld say some words nd take a walk, If the babe is just a parole, i would do something dat wld really embarass her, Gonna spit in her face, U shld try it mehn, she will never pull a stunt lyk dat,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! / : Hes Too Shy: / A Most Disturbing Realization!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.