Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. (16030 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Enigma(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2012
See the case in the following link also - even if the guy did not follow any particular "religion". smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/795146/omg-there-really-god

cool
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by rastamouse: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2012
PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISE the LORD..........GOD will always make HIMSELF real to those HE wills!

I am very happy that people are seeing the truth!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
bump...
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by wiegraf: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Touché muskeeto

Complete with apologizing to god... We should form a religion, where we seize all those earthly things created by man he thinks little of (and share them of course) including stuff like medical care and internet access. He didn't create himself? Troll
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by edymanfred(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
My brother i can't help shedding tears reading your post, oh am so happy for you. The bible say there is joy in heaven for a sinner who repented. Than ninety nine who need no repentance. Pls i want you to know that there are still good churches in nigeria, pls can you locate any of THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT, you will hear the undilluted word of God. I promise you nobody will exploit you. They will tell you clearly that they are not after your offering but your salvation. My dear brother it is true. Pls try. Jesus loves you so much. Forget about the threats the God of CHOSEN can protect you. Only identify with him. God bless you and i promise i will pray for you tonight. Bye
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by UyiIredia(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2013
I wonder how banom's new found faith is doing. I wish him the best.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by PastorKun(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I wonder how banom's new found faith is doing. I wish him the best.

Yeah, I wonder what happened to banom. He and other active veterans seem to have disappeared from NL.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Born2beRich1(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2013
Congratulations to you...This is also a lesson to the people listening to the so called atheist on nairaland..the will miss lead you then end up giving their life to christ at the end just like Karl Max did..Thank God for you bro..
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ayomivic(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Banom. . . ! , Banom. . . .!! , Banom. . . . !!! how many times do i mention your name?.  Your new thought is wrong and you better change it before you get Over brain washed. . .Yes, its not too late. Try to beyourself. find good time to meditate. . .  do not come to conclussion God is in existence when there's no proof.[/size]

BALOM ! That is the voice of Satan to you. Satan is crying for you have escaped from his bondage. Please get on your heel and don't ever look back again or listen to him.

Congratulation on your victory.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ayomivic(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
Atheists: Banom you now believe that a Jewish blue eyed white carpenter died for your sins ? Which sins ?
Satan's voice
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ayomivic(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
Abuzola 1:
Banom, why xtrianity ? A god that killed himself. Huh what a pity
Satan's voice
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2013
for logic boy
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by PastorKun(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2013
Whatever happened to banom
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2013
BOOKMARKED
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by oaroloye(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
MISHIGAS!

banom:

If i am asked to describe these guys, i will call them shameless people, as an atheist, if i am to go back to religion again, i will prefere Islam over Nigerian christianity,

ISLAM WAS CREATED BY AN ILLITERATE, WHO THOUGHT THAT HE WAS FIT TO MAKE HIMSELF A PROPHET, DESPITE HIS IGNORANCE AND UNACCEPTANCE OF THE COVENANT OF GOD BY AVRAHAM, ISAAC, AND YACUB: HE GOT POSSESSED BY A DEVIL, MASQUERADING AS THE ARCHANGEL JUBRIL, WHO FED HIM A FAKE GOSPEL, WHICH HAS DESTROYED ALL THE SOULS IT WAS USED ON.

It is highly insulting to the harmless, humble, and meek Lord Yeshua, to say that you prefer the murderous, arrogant, and militant Muhammad over him.

banom:

What we see today is just too funy and a product of hunger, deciet, desire to dominate,rule, infleunce and excercise power over desperate Nigerians, by their so called pastors, they find it very easy and lucrative becsause ever before colonisation , our people are very superstitious people who believe that a key stroke, a word, a miracle, an annointing, a touch of hand on their heads will change their lives for better, our people dont want to confront the harsh truth of reality that for one to succeed, he/she must work very hard, instead they believe that they can manurver life reality by praying for divine favor and intervention, smart and con men took advantage of this guilibity in them to exploit them in the name of God,

THE MUTING OF MY ACCOUNT FOR TELLING THE TRUTH, AGAINST THE LIES OF ONE OF THE COUNTRY'S RICHEST TELEVANGELISTS, MEANS THAT I CANNOT GO INTO ALL OF THE DETAIL I WANT: A Y'SRAELITE WORSHIPPER OF GOD WAS INITIATED INTO THE RELIGION BY AGE 13 (Bar/Bat Mitzvah), AND EXPECTED TO STUDY THE SCRIPTURES TO BECOME A FULLY-FLEDGED SERVANT OF GOD BY AGE 21, HAVING ACQUIRED THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD, AND EXPERIENCED MANY MIRACLES OF MANIFESTATION OF GOD.

It is preposterous that a GENTILE could dare think themselves worthy to pass Judgment against THE WAY OF GOD, when they know nothing of the premises the Commandments and Precepts are based on.

banom:

The latest trend today is a word called Seed sowin for divine favor, a situation, where by a smart guy will put on his suit, come on the pulpit and lift the microphone, and start telling crowd of desperate church members how God will divinely motivate men and women to use their recources to favor them, if they sow seed in his life, he will go as far as telling lies of stories of places he went and people sowed seed and he prayed and God blessed them and their lives changed for good, he will tell them , how some body sowed a seed of 50,000naira in his life last year, and two months later, a white man saw the seed sower and gave him a contract that fetched him 50million naira, after hearing all these, the desperate crowed will start imagining a million naira life style they will lead if they sow their last 50,000naira into the life of the man of God, they will never ask themselves,  if this pastor has an annointing that can turn 50, 000naira into 50million naira, why is he still begging for ordinary 50,000naira,

DIVINE PROSPERITY IS NOT A NEW TREND: IT WAS STARTED OVER 40 YEARS AGO, BY EVANGELIST ORAL ROBERTS- ONE OF THE GREATEST OF HIS ILK.

Whereas I recognized the Scripturality of the Doctrine, I disdained it's execution.

I was uncomfortable with the way psychology was obviously being used to manipulate such people, and disturbed by the American Ministries' constant demands for money. Their Sermon Tapes were the best in the World, but at the end, there was invariably an appeal for cash donations.

It would be about ten years after I had left Organized Christianity, before I learned the truth about these appeals.

DOCTOR GENE SCOTT- one of the most interesting Preachers you can ever hear- was blasting corrupt Christians (as usual,) and mentioned something no one else had ever told me before:

. MATTHEW 6:1-4.

"TAKE heed that ye do not
your alms before men,
to be seen of them:
otherwise ye have no Reward
of your Father Which is in Heaven.
2. "Therefore when thou doest thine alms,
do not sound a trumpet before thee,
as the Hypocrites do
in the synagogues and in the streets,
that they may have glory of men.
Verily I Say unto you,

'THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD.'

3. "But when thou doest alms,
let not thy left hand know
what thy right hand doeth:
4. "That thine alms may be in secret:
and thy Father
Which Seeth in Secret Himself
shall Reward thee openly."

IN AMERICA, A GOVERNMENT-RECOGNIZED RELIGION CAN APPLY FOR INCOME-TAX EXEMPTION [503(c)3]: DONATIONS TO SUCH INSTITUTIONS ARE DEDUCTED FTOM THE DONORS' INCOME TAX.

That is to say, American Donors to such Churches stood to receive their donations partially or totally-refunded by the Infernal Revenue Service.®

This requires the donor to provide proof of donation. Which violates Lord Yeshua's Commandment, that ALMSGIVING MUST BE SECRET.

Therefore, all of such donations have no Spiritual Value whatsoever.

The fraud of the DIVINE PROSPERITY Message has been that all emphasis is laid on parting the Fool ah, Cheerful Givers from their money, and none at all on how they should benefit from their generosity.

IN AFRICA WE ARE USED TO CCONSULTING THE BABA'LEGBA TO MAKE US A CHARM, OR CURSE SOMEONE, WITHOUT BEING CONCERNED AS TO THE MECHANICS OF THE PROCESS.

Therefore, it should come as no surprise that novice Christians should think that all they have to do is follow the "Pastor's" Instructions, and they will get the magic result of their desire.

banom:

the funniest thing about it, is that after sowing, their live remains the same and the pastors life will improve with monies he has conned from people in the name of God, and the people will not learn from it, next time another con man will come with the same strategy and loot them again,

SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT SPIRITUAL BENEFITS ARE, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TALKING ABOUT "CONNING," OR "LOOTING."

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he Said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust
in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed
amongst Men
is Abomination
in The Sight of God."

THE PEOPLE PAY THEIR PASTORS FOR SERVICES RENDERED: IF THEY ARE SATISFIED WITH ZERO TANGIBLE RESULTS, THAT IS THEIR BUSINESS.

You have no right to judge their Religion, to abuse and slander their chosen friend.

banom:

Nigerians please learn. Nothing good comes easily, you must work for it, dont be decieved by people who promise you a sudden finanacial turn around, some of us have been there, there is nothing like an instant rise in life, before you achieve succes in life, you must break bones and wack joints.

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have Spoken
unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is
my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father
hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,
that my Joy
might remain in you,
and that your joy
might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever
I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit
should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

OUR RELIGION IS BASED ON TEN ATTAINMENTS:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

These are what a Christian should acquire first- before seeking MEST Treasures.

THERE ARE FOUR OPTIONS FOR HANDLING THE MEST UNIVERSE:

4. CREATION/ANNIHILATION.
3. TRANSFORMATION.
2. HARMONIZATION.
1. BRUTE FORCE.

You obviously can only conceive of handling MATTER, ENERGY, SPACE, and TIME by using BRUTE FORCE to achieve your goals.

With Spiritual Power, we have higher options.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard (1970).]

Acquiring a Million Dollars by Spiritual Means- say, ALL NIGHT PRAYER- takes exactly as much effort as EARNING it in a MARKET, a WORKSHOP, or an OFFICE.

If you know what you are doing, you can pray that prayer in TWO MINUTES.

But you will STILL exert the same effort [j]in your Soul.[/i]

As it is possible to kill yourself earning a million dollars by any physical means, so, too, you can kill yourself praying beyond your capacity.

banom:

This morning, i woke up with a different mind set, the type i never had in my life, I started thinking about my life, God , religion, Jesus Christ, life in general and many other things, 

I realized i was mistaken in my idea that there is no God or creator, while there could be enough reason for me to say there is no God, there is also a Super evidence that there is God , ( For God's sake i didn't create myself , and who ever that created me is my God)  the thought actually came to me that i am a natural being, and my creator must be Super natural in other to have created me,  and just as artificial things like Cars and airplane  that  we human beings invent and create on earth don't have the ability to comprehend any thing about us, so i do not have the ability to comprehend any thing about God,  while i was thinking of all this things, i really felt sorry and i prayed and apologized to God to forgive me,

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT AFTERTHOUGHT REPENTANCE CAN EVER BE ACCEPTED WITH GOD!

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

THERE IS NO ATONEMENT FOR DELIBERATELY-COMMITTED SINS.

You, your children, your grandchildren, and your great-grandchildren will suffer the consequences of the deliberately-committed Sins you so happily Committed- unless you can somehow neutralize their effects

banom:

On the issue of giving my life to  Jesus Christ and becoming a born again christian, i thought over it so many times , and it was a very hard thing to do, but i finally decided to do so because i have to believe in him first and seek him to manifest himself in my life ,

oaroloye:

. JOHN 3:1-12.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus,
a Ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus
by night,
and said unto him,

"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these Miracles
that thou doest,
except God be with him."

3. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,

"How can a man be born
when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"

5. Jesus Answered,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CAN NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is Born
of the Flesh
is flesh;
and that which is Born
of The Spirit
is spirit.
7. "Marvel not
that I Said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE
BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth
where it listeth,
and thou hearest
the sound thereof,
but canst not tell
whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one
that is Born of The Spirit."

9. Nicodemus answered
and said unto him,

"How can these things be?"

10. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"Art thou a Master of Israel,
and knowest not
these things?
11. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK
THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY
THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT
OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you
Earthly Things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you
of Heavenly Things?"

"BORN AGAIN" IN NORTHERN ARAMAIC MEANS: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, AND HENCE DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS. [Footnote to JOHN 3:3,5 in the Lamsa Peshitta Bible.]

THOU FOOL! YOU DO NOT GET TO DECIDE THAT "YOU ARE NOW A CHILD OF GOD!"

Who told you that you could do that?

Obviously, someone who has committed the same Sins themselves!

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out
the chief rooms;
saying unto them,

8. "When thou art
bidden of any man
to a wedding,
sit not down
in the highest room;
lest a more honourable man
than thou be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade
thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the lowest room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the lowest room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND,
GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever
exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that
humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

ONLY GOD CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE HIS CHILD!

YOU cannot declare yourself a Child of God!

There is currently no one in the World who is qualified to call themselves a CHILD OF GOD. Those claiming to have so qualified are delusional or lying.

BUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE HAVE NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER OF BECOMING A CHILD OF GOD!

It has NEVER happened before, and it is not happening NOW.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by oaroloye(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2021
MISHIGAS!

banom:
If i am asked to describe these guys, i will call them shameless people, as an atheist, if i am to go back to religion again, i will prefere Islam over Nigerian christianity,

What we see today is just too funy and a product of hunger, deciet, desire to dominate,rule, infleunce and excercise power over desperate Nigerians, by their so called pastors, they find it very easy and lucrative becsause ever before colonisation , our people are very superstitious people who believe that a key stroke, a word, a miracle, an annointing, a touch of hand on their heads will change their lives for better, our people dont want to confront the harsh truth of reality that for one to succeed, he/she must work very hard, instead they believe that they can manurver life reality by praying for divine favor and intervention, smart and con men took advantage of this guilibity in them to exploit them in the name of God,

The latest trend today is a word called Seed sowin for divine favor, a situation, where by a smart guy will put on his suit, come on the pulpit and lift the microphone, and start telling crowd of desperate church members how God will divinely motivate men and women to use their recources to favor them, if they sow seed in his life, he will go as far as telling lies of stories of places he went and people sowed seed and he prayed and God blessed them and their lives changed for good, he will tell them , how some body sowed a seed of 50,000naira in his life last year, and two months later, a white man saw the seed sower and gave him a contract that fetched him 50million naira, after hearing all these, the desperate crowed will start imagining a million naira life style they will lead if they sow their last 50,000naira into the life of the man of God, they will never ask themselves,  if this pastor has an annointing that can turn 50, 000naira into 50million naira, why is he still begging for ordinary 50,000naira,

. GENESIS 28:10-22.

10. And Jacob went out
from Beersheba,
and went toward Haran.
11. And he lighted upon
a certain place,
and tarried there all night,
because the Sun was set;
and he took of the stones
of that place,
and put them for his pillows,
and lay down in that place
to sleep.
12. And he Dreamed,
and behold a ladder set up
on the Earth,
and the top of it
reached to Heaven:
and behold The Angels of God
ascending and descending on It.
13. And, behold,
The LORD stood above It,
and Said,

"I am The LORD God
of Abraham thy father,
and The God of Isaac:
the land whereon thou liest,
to thee will I give it,
and to thy seed;
14. And thy seed shall be
as The Dust of the Earth,
and thou shalt spread abroad
to the West,
and to the East,
and to the North,
and to the South:
and in thee and in thy seed
shall all the families of the Earth
be Blessed.
15. "And, behold,

'I AM WITH THEE,
AND WILL KEEP THEE
IN ALL PLACES
WHITHER THOU GOEST,
AND WILL BRING THEE AGAIN
INTO THIS LAND;
FOR I WILL NOT LEAVE THEE,
UNTIL I HAVE DONE THAT WHICH
I HAVE SPOKEN TO THEE OF.' "

16. And Jacob awaked
out of his sleep,
and he said,

"Surely The LORD is in this place;
and I knew it not."

17. And he was afraid,
and said,

"How dreadful is this place!
This is none other
but The House of God,
and this is The Gate of Heaven."

18. And Jacob rose up
early in the morning,
and took the stone
that he had put for his pillows,
and set it up for a pillar,
and poured oil upon the top of it.
19. And he called the Name
of that place "Bethel:"
but the Name of that city
was called "Luz" at the first.
20. And Jacob vowed a Vow,
saying,

"IF GOD WILL BE WITH ME,
AND WILL KEEP ME IN THIS WAY
THAT I GO,
AND WILL GIVE ME
BREAD TO EAT,
AND RAIMENT TO PUT ON,
21. "SO THAT I COME AGAIN
TO MY FATHER'S HOUSE
IN PEACE;
THEN SHALL THE LORD
BE MY GOD:
22. "AND THIS STONE,
WHICH I HAVE SET FOR A PILLAR,
SHALL BE GOD'S HOUSE:
AND OF ALL THAT
THOU SHALT GIVE ME
I WILL SURELY GIVE
THE TENTH UNTO THEE."

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-20.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee
this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in
and possess the land
which The LORD Sware
unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way which The LORD
thy God led thee
these forty years
in the wilderness,
to humble thee,
(and) to prove thee,
to know what (was)
in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with Manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might
make thee know that

"MAN DOTH NOT
LIVE BY BREAD ONLY
BUT BY EVERY (WORD)
THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH
OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed
not old
upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
(SO) THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.
7. For The LORD thy God
bringeth thee into a good land,
a land of brooks of water,
of fountains and depths
that spring out of valleys and hills;
8. A land of wheat,
and barley, and vines,
and fig trees, and pomegranates;
a land of oil olive, and honey;
9. A land wherein
thou shalt eat bread
without scarceness,
thou shalt not lack
any (thing) in it;
a land whose stones (are) iron,
and out of whose hills
thou mayest dig brass.
10. When thou hast eaten
and art full,
then thou shalt Bless
The LORD thy God
for the Good Land
which He
hath given thee.
11. Beware that thou
forget not The LORD thy God,
in not keeping His Commandments,
and His Judgments,
and His Statutes,
Which I Command thee this day:
12.Lest (when) thou hast eaten
and art full,
and hast built goodly houses,
and dwelt (therein);
13. And (when) thy herds
and thy flocks multiply,
and thy silver
and thy gold is multiplied,
and all that thou hast is multiplied;
14. Then thine heart be lifted up,
and thou forget The LORD thy God,
Which brought thee forth
out of the land of Egypt,
from the House of Bondage;
15. Who led thee through
that great and terrible wilderness,
(wherein were) fiery serpents,
and scorpions, and drought,
where (there was) no water;
Who brought thee forth water
out of the rock of flint;
16. Who fed thee in the wilderness
with Manna,
Which thy fathers knew not,
that He might humble thee,
and that he might prove thee,
to do thee good at thy Latter End;
17. And thou say in thine heart,

"MY POWER
AND THE MIGHT
OF (MINE) HAND
HATH GOTTEN ME
THIS WEALTH.

18. But thou shalt remember
The LORD thy God:
for (it is) He that giveth thee
Power to get Wealth,
that he may establish His Covenant
Which He Sware unto thy Fathers,
as (it is) this day.
19. And it shall be,
if thou do at all
forget The LORD thy God,
and walk after other gods,
and serve them,
and worship them,
I testify against you this day
that ye shall surely perish.
20. As the nations which The LORD
destroyeth before your face,
so shall ye perish;
because ye would not be obedient
unto The Voice of The LORD your God.

. MALACHI 3:8-10.

8."Will a man rob God?
Yet ye have robbed me.
But ye say,

'WHEREIN HAVE WE
ROBBED THEE?'

In Tithes and Offerings.
9. "Ye (are) cursed
with a Curse:
for ye have robbed Me,
(even) this whole nation.
10. "Bring ye all the Tithes
into the Storehouse,
that there may be
Meat in Mine House,
and prove Me now herewith,"
Saith The LORD of Hosts,
"if I will not open to you
The Windows of Heaven,
and pour you out a Blessing,
that (that there shall)
not (be room) enough
(to receive It)."

WE WORSHIPPERS OF GOD DO NOT CONSIDER OURSELVES ABLE TO ACHIEVE PROFIT WITHOUT GOD- AS SUCH, IT IS A VERY SMALL THING TO US, TO GIVE 10% OF OUR EARNINGS TO GOD, THROUGH HIS ESTEEMED REPRESENTATIVES ON THE EARTH!

You pathetic, poor, wretched Atheistic scum, who hate the very idea of God, and believe that all claims to know Him, and represent Him are delusional or deceitful, can only presume that anyone receiving such monies is doing so delusionally or fraudulently, and that anyone giving to such must be too deceived, and stupid to perceive that they are merely giving a mere man "their hard-earned money."

You never appear more idiotic, than when you try to appeal to our senses of ENVY, to perceive that the Men of God receive a lot of MEST from us, depleting the "meager" amounts that we Christians have to ourselves.

We simply do not see it that way- because we can see- unlike you!

. NUMBERS 18:20-24.

20. And The LORD Spake unto Aaron,

"Thou shalt have no Inheritance
in their land,
neither shalt thou have any part
among them:
I (am) thy Part and thine Inheritance
among the Children of Israel.
21. "And, behold,

'I HAVE GIVEN
THE CHILDREN OF LEVI
ALL THE TENTH IN ISRAEL
FOR AN INHERITANCE,
FOR THEIR SERVICE
WHICH THEY SERVE,
(EVEN) THE SERVICE
OF THE TABERNACLE
OF THE CONGREGATION.'

22. "Neither must
the Children of Israel
henceforth come nigh
The Tabernacle of the Congregation,
lest they bear Sin,
and die.
23. "But the Levites
shall do The Service
of The Tabernacle of the Congregation,
and they shall bear their Iniquity:
(it shall be) a Statute for ever
throughout your Generations,

'THAT AMONG
THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL
THEY HAVE NO INHERITANCE.'

24. "But The Tithes
of the Children of Israel,
Which they offer
as an Heave Offering
unto The LORD,
I have given to the Levites to inherit:
therefore I have Said unto them,

'AMONG THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL THEY SHALL HAVE NO INHERITANCE.' "

The Christian Pastors are the unauthorized analogues of the Levitical Priesthood. As such, they have made and are making a few, if not several, key mistakes. So far, there has never been a Church that even looked like they understood Tithing.

They have a few minor issues to solve, before they can manifest the uncontainable Blessing Malachi Prophesied.

I believe that I have personally experienced this Blessing firsthand, though I have tapped but a modicum of Its Potential. That tells me, that if I can touch Ultimate Knowledge and Ultimate Power from paying Tithes to unworthy recipients, when we finally have truly stably Holy Church Leaders, Christianity will become invincible.

Which It currently is not.

banom:

the funniest thing about it, is that after sowing, their live remains the same and the pastors life will improve with monies he has conned from people in the name of God, and the people will not learn from it, next time another con man will come with the same strategy and loot them again,

THESE ARE THE INITIAL GOALS OF THE RELIGION OF GOD.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25)

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).
THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, by James Redfield (1993).]

THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION HAS ACHIEVED MUCH, COMPARED TO UNBELIEVERS!

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO
UNTO MY FATHER.' "

Christianity has failed, because Christians are supposed to compare themselves with LORD YESHUA- not SINNERS.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what
judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what
measure ye mete,
it shall be
measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

WHEN LORD YESHUA SPOKE OF THE HYPOCRITE HAVING A BEAM IN THEIR EYE, HE COULD HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT ONLY ONE THING.

It has been Scientifically proven that the average man (i.e. Sinner,) only uses 10% of what their Mind can do. Many people can bandy that trivial information about: only I will have told you that the Scientist who determined that was called BORIS SIDIS. With WILLIAM JAMES, he worked out a system of instilling and maintaining 100% Consciousness in a child, which they would retain through life.

It was given out that this would only work if applied during one's formative years.

When ex-military university dropout researcher LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, announced a system, which he called "DIANETICS," which could restore 100% Consciousness in practically anybody, the OYINBO ILLUMINATI immediately had a renowned intellectual write a "THERE'S-NOTHING-TO-SEE-HERE" Debunk article.

When UCLA-accredited Academic Anthropologist, CARLOS CASTANEDA revealed that the functionally-illiterate NATIVE AMERICANS had a technique for inducing 100% Consciousness INSTANTANEOUSLY, celebrity Children RICHARD deMILLE and AMY WALLACE were dispatched to write "NOTHING-TO-SEE-HERE" books debunking and diminishing his revelations.

Attempt was even made to revoke Carlos Castaneda's hard-earned doctorate.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard (1950).
(FADS AND FALLACIES( IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE, by Martin Gardner (1952).
JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1973).
THE DON JUAN PAPERS: Further Castaneda Controversies, by Richard deMille (1980).
THE EAGLE'S GIFT, by Carlos Castaneda (1981).
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).
THE PRODIGY: The Biography of WILLIAM JAMES SIDIS- America's greatest Child Prodigy, by Amy Wallace (1986).
THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE: My Life with Carlos Castaneda, by Amy Wallace (2003).]

The significance of all this Oyinbo Bullshit is that what they are fighting over is proprietary BIBLE RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
. MATTHEW 18:1-35.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 10:11-12.

The Principles of restoration of 100% Consciousness are in those four passages of Ancient Scripture.

WITHOUT TOTAL RECALL, NONE OF THE OTHER POWERS CAN BE USED STABLY, NOR SAFELY, IF AT ALL.

. ISAIAH 59:1-4.

BEHOLD,
The LORD's Hand
is not shortened,
that It cannot Save;
neither His ear heavy,
that It cannot Hear:
2. But your Iniquities
have separated
between you and your God,
and your Sins have hid
His Face from you,
that he will not Hear.
3. For your hands
are defiled with Blood,
and your fingers with iniquity;
your lips have spoken Lies,
your tongue hath
muttered Perverseness.
4. None calleth for Justice,
nor any pleadeth for Truth:
they trust in Vanity,
and speak Lies;
they conceive Mischief,
and bring forth Iniquity.

UNCONSCIOUSNESS BEGINS WITH THE REFUSAL TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SIN IS WRONG.

That is followed by the failure to acknowledge that WE have WITNESSED or DONE Sin. Which is followed by REJECTION OF RESPONSIBILITY in the event. Which leads to FORGETTING of the Event. Which results in a BLOCK against all the perceptions and abilities associated with the Sin.

banom:

Nigerians please learn. Nothing good comes easily, you must work for it, dont be decieved by people who promise you a sudden finanacial turn around, some of us have been there, there is nothing like an instant rise in life, before you achieve succes in life, you must break bones and wack joints.

WE SHALL PRESENTLY SEE THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU PROFESS!

banom:
This morning, i woke up with a different mind set, the type i never had in my life, I started thinking about my life, God , religion, Jesus Christ, life in general and many other things, 

I realized i was mistaken in my idea that there is no God or creator, while there could be enough reason for me to say there is no God, there is also a Super evidence that there is God , ( For God's sake i didn't create myself , and who ever that created me is my God)  the thought actually came to me that i am a natural being, and my creator must be Super natural in other to have created me,  and just as artificial things like Cars and airplane  that  we human beings invent and create on earth don't have the ability to comprehend any thing about us, so i do not have the ability to comprehend any thing about God,  while i was thinking of all this things, i really felt sorry and i prayed and apologized to God to forgive me, 

On the issue of giving my life to  Jesus Christ and becoming a born again christian, i thought over it so many times , and it was a very hard thing to do, but i finally decided to do so because i have to believe in him first and seek him to manifest himself in my life , 

I just want to use this medium to let every one know that i have giving my life to Lord Jesus Christ, I am no longer an Atheist, i now believe in God and also in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and savior, those who regard me as an atheist should no longer do so, i am no longer an atheist I am now a child of God,

. LUKE 9:62.

62. And Jesus Said unto him,

"No man,
having put his hand
to the plough,
and looking back,
is fit for
The Kingdom of God."

YOU STILL REJECT THE WAYS OF GOD- YET THINK YOURSELF WORTHY TO CLAIM ONE OF THE TOP SEATS AMONGST THE CHILDREN OF GOD!!![/i]

banom:

Though I must make it clear that i do not and will never subscribe to the type of Christianity practiced by Nigerians,  the type i described on this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332207.0.html , no i do not intend to open my self up for any hungry Nigerian to deceive and exploit me in the name of God, or to worship and adore a person in the name of man of God,  and i am still thinking if i should actually start attending any church or just do my thing alone, 

Finally, I want to openly apologize  to God here, and to any one of you i might have insulted and also for God to forgive me in any way i might have  insulted some true men of God in Nigeria, I am very sorry , i will not do it again by the special grace of God, I am now a changed person, Christ now lives in me.

God bless you.

WHERE IS THE "CHANGE?"

There is no CONVERSION, here!

You still HATE THE CHURCH.

You still DO NOT SUPPORT The House of God.

THIS IS HOW PAUL INFILTRATED CHRISTIANITY, TO DESTROY IT FROM WITHIN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / Scripture Library: Scriptures from the Bible and their meaning / Where Are All The Real Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.