Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. (16248 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by PapaBrowne(m): 12:03am On Dec 07, 2009
mavenbox:

@PapaBrowne: Chill, sir. You can read this thread, particularly this post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=362189.msg5061390#msg5061390
and you will find out that m.other has been censored all over Nairaland. I think its a new censor script that has not yet been fully configured. There have been many complaints. Your case is just very interesting cos your post had to deal with a M.OTHER in particular.

It wasn't a moderator or anything to do with the religion threads. Cheers.

Yeah Mavenbox, Thanks for the info. Ignore my rants. I know it's not the moderator. It's that censor script again.
I just had to write that way, because I was reading thru the thread, saw my post, read it and it sounded very stupid without the M.other.
Why should the word m.other be censored for crying out loud?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2009
thre.esome--triple sin  undecided

Punnani- kittens  smiley

M.oron- slowpoke  smiley

Se.x-intimacy

puhssy----womanhood undecided

manliness--- manhood

orgas.m---halleluyah
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by mavenbox: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2009
^^^^^ undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2009
wink
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by mountzion1: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2009
Thank God for your life,i will advise you to locate a living church where the undiluted word of God is preach so that you may grow.let us not be judges concerning pastors or christian brothers or sisters but i belive the race is personal and we need to run so that we will win and make it to heaven.Would be praying for you.Shalom
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by abbyabby: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
I praise the name of the Lord for you!!.

God is able to save to the utter most those who come to Him through Christ,even if you a the viliest sinner on earth.

Don' t mind the scoffers.I pray the Lord will open their blind minds to the truth of the Gospel of Christ one day.
The Lord will keep you till the end an you shall be a mighty instrument in His hand.

Read this tread :

Suicidal atheist converts to Christ: http://creation.com/suicidal-atheist-converts-to-christ
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2009
abbyabby:

I praise the name of the Lord for you!!.

God is able to save to the utter most those who come to Him through Christ,even if you a the viliest sinner on earth.

Don' t mind the scoffers.I pray the Lord will open their blind minds to the truth of the Gospel of Christ one day.
The Lord will keep you till the end an you shall be a mighty instrument in His hand.

Read this tread :

Suicidal atheist converts to Christ: http://creation.com/suicidal-atheist-converts-to-christ

Thanks and God Bless you, atheism is for fools.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by JesusDWay(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2009
Thank God for your life Banom. I also thank God for letting you come to a realisation of the truth. I really do urge you to continue in your faith. Do not let anything stop you knowing that, He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world.

Most especially, do read and meditate on the bible constantly, saturate your thoughts with the word of God and you will notice the transformation in your life. Also, it will help you to know the truth and the truth we are told, will set you free. Also, please do attend the gathering of the saints as we are told not to neglect the assembling of ourselves together. It will help you grow faster.

I pray the good Lord that has started this good work in your life will complete it until the day of Christ and we pray those who still think that there is no God will have this kind of your own experience so they can be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Take care and God bless you.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
JesusDWay:

Thank God for your life Banom. I also thank God for letting you come to a realisation of the truth. I really do urge you to continue in your faith. Do not let anything stop you knowing that, He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world.

Most especially, do read and meditate on the bible constantly, saturate your thoughts with the word of God and you will notice the transformation in your life. Also, it will help you to know the truth and the truth we are told, will set you free. Also, please do attend the gathering of the saints as we are told not to neglect the assembling of ourselves together. It will help you grow faster.

I pray the good Lord that has started this good work in your life will complete it until the day of Christ and we pray those who still think that there is no God will have this kind of your own experience so they can be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Take care and God bless you.

Bless you too, shalom.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by najayi: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2009
I thank God for your life to denounce the spirit of atheism. Do not listen to anyone again that wants to shift your mind from this new realisation. I know you can see around you and it is only a fool that will say there is no God. There is God and and He liveth forever more. He made you go to sleep and H e woke you up, not everyone has the priviledge to fall asleep just like that. Some people have to take medication b4 going to bed, some have to perform one kind of ritual or the other to fall asleep, but for it comes norma, so do not see it as a norm but as a great priviledge from God.
Anyway, l celebrate with you, do not just sit down at home, but go to a bible believig church, l mean a living church'cos not all churches are living, and be part of them, ask for the Pastor and l belive they will help you out b4 people start to change your mind again.
God bless you and may you enjoy all the benefits and the inheritance of the saints in Jesus name, amen. cheesy wink cool kiss Congratulations.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
najayi:

I thank God for your life to denounce the spirit of atheism. Do not listen to anyone again that wants to shift your mind from this new realisation. I know you can see around you and it is only a fool that will say there is no God. There is God and and He liveth forever more. He made you go to sleep and H e woke you up, not everyone has the priviledge to fall asleep just like that. Some people have to take medication b4 going to bed, some have to perform one kind of ritual or the other to fall asleep, but for it comes norma, so do not see it as a norm but as a great priviledge from God.
Anyway, l celebrate with you, do not just sit down at home, but go to a bible believig church, l mean a living church'cos not all churches are living, and be part of them, ask for the Pastor and l belive they will help you out b4 people start to change your mind again.
God bless you and may you enjoy all the benefits and the inheritance of the saints in Jesus name, amen. cheesy wink cool kiss Congratulations.

Thanks , bless you too.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by No2Atheism(m): 1:13am On Dec 11, 2009
dolu2007:

PRAISE DA Lord smiley

[size=22pt]www9jakonnectDOTcom[/size]

For goodness sake why are you doing this now . . . this your marketting is starting to get on my nerves . . .
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Henrygirl(f): 2:40am On Dec 13, 2009
Congratulations on your new journey with Christ! May the Holy Spirit take you into unlimited heights and depths in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior. May you forever love and live for Him and may your salvation be seed for a harvest of souls won for the Kingdom of our Lord, Christ Jesus, in His mighty name! God bless you and keep you and give you peace. Amen.

*** Remember, you are saved by faith in what He has already accomplished for you. He is not requiring you to be "perfect", just yielded and available to Him. He will do the rest!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by dipo2much(m): 3:01am On Dec 13, 2009
Welcome [b]home[/b]y
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by kwekwe: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2009
I pray that GOD will give u more directions and more understanding on how best to worship HIM, in JESUS name, Amen.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by TYPOP(m): 12:17am On Dec 14, 2009
I was actually undecided whether to believe Banom until I got to this last page. He has been consistent with his answers and I am tempted to agree he is really converted. It's a long journey ahead brother but your God, in whom you now believe, will see you through. You are welcome to the family, God bless you.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by AbuSafwan(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2009
Good step Banom. you h've now reached half position of the truth. Try and make another long jump to arrive at ultimate and perfect divine unity with no trinity i.e Islam. Wishing you the best and pray for you to fulfil your task.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by 0hsisi: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

Good step Banom. you h've now reached half position of the truth. Try and make another long jump to arrive at ultimate and perfect divine unity with no trinity i.e Islam. Wishing you the best and pray for you to fulfil your task.

Is the absence of trinity a test of true religion?
Amadioha worshippers have no trinity

These Muslims can be very irritating.

The word trinity does not exist in Islam yet Islam is nothing without  Mohammed and reverence for the Kaaba
Allah himself couldn't even correctly say what the Christians meant by trinity
yet he claims to be all knowing?
How can an all knowing allah mistake Mary as part of trinity?
You folks make me laugh.

I've been asking Muslims on this forum for 3 years to please ask allah to show us that copy of the Bible that he claimed to send down to the Christians confirming it and my request has fallen on deaf ears.
Allah can't make frivolous claims and expect not to be challenged.
Where did he hide that true unadulterated Bible ?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by No2Atheism(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2009
0hsisi:

I've been asking Muslims on this forum for 3 years to please ask allah to show us that copy of the Bible that he claimed to send down to the Christians confirming it and my request has fallen on deaf ears.

Fedex is probably not working hence why the copy that you were[b] not [/b]sent . . . has failed to reach you.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
0hsisi:

Is the absence of trinity a test of true religion?
Amadioha worshippers have no trinity

These Muslims can be very irritating.

The word trinity does not exist in Islam yet Islam is nothing without  Mohammed and reverence for the Kaaba
Allah himself couldn't even correctly say what the Christians meant by trinity
yet he claims to be all knowing?
How can an all knowing allah mistake Mary as part of trinity?
You folks make me laugh.

Where did he hide that true unadulterated Bible ?

We all know allah is a liar.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by MrCrackles(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2009
davidylan:

We all know allah is a liar.
Daffidi you are stirring controversy again. . . grin
U no dey tire shocked cheesy
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by theseeker2: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

Banom, has done well. The next logical step is to acquire a complete understanding of the true nature of God. Islam awaits you with open arms!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nezan(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2009
the_seeker:

Banom, has done well. The next logical step is to acquire a complete understanding of the true nature of God. Islam awaits you with open arms!

How can one jump from hell fire to Jesus, and then jump back to hell fire again?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by MadMax1(f): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
Banom!
Fantastic!
We all hear so much about how much God loves us it's become a cliche and lost meaning in any real or practical sense. I pray the love of God becomes astonishingly real in your life Banom. Keep seeking and thirsting and questing for Him. Don't accept any religious chains from anyone who poses as 'super-spiritual' or esoteric 'knowledge' from those who think the truth is gifted to a few intellectual 'elites' and they are it. A lot of religious activities in Christianity are just man-made traditions to keep people in absurd bondage. There's only one Truth, and Christ is it.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=13pt]The trouble with born-again Christians is that they are an even bigger pain the second time around. sad
[/size]
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by 0hsisi: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2010
Thank God for Banom.
May the Lord's face shine upon him continually
Amen
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by preselect(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
we need to arrange a fact finding mission to investigate banom's conversion if it is true like that of st paul or if there is another reason for this . , . . . perhaps political . . . is he going for any election in a xtian neighbourhood
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2010
[size=13pt]You've just point out something. . . . . wink[/size]
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
This is amazing.i really wonder what must have happend to this guy.banom was d 1st individual i noticed on NL,particularly because of d way he argued against evrything involving god.So surprising hw he decided to bcom a christian n he's not been regular on NL since.this once again affirms what i always say-"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE".
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
Whatever Experience deepens your understanding - goes wink
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Aj7(f): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2012
banom: This morning, i woke up with a different mind set, the type i never had in my life, I started thinking about my life, God , religion, Jesus Christ, life in general and many other things, 

I realized i was mistaken in my idea that there is no God or creator, while there could be enough reason for me to say there is no God, there is also a Super evidence that there is God , ( For God's sake i didn't create myself , and who ever that created me is my God)  the thought actually came to me that i am a natural being, and my creator must be Super natural in other to have created me,  and just as artificial things like Cars and airplane  that  we human beings invent and create on earth don't have the ability to comprehend any thing about us, so i do not have the ability to comprehend any thing about God,  while i was thinking of all this things, i really felt sorry and i prayed and apologized to God to forgive me, 

On the issue of giving my life to  Jesus Christ and becoming a born again christian, i thought over it so many times , and it was a very hard thing to do, but i finally decided to do so because i have to believe in him first and seek him to manifest himself in my life , 

I just want to use this medium to let every one know that i have giving my life to Lord Jesus Christ, I am no longer an Atheist, i now believe in God and also in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and savior, those who regard me as an atheist should no longer do so, i am no longer an atheist I am now a child of God,

Though I must make it clear that i do not and will never subscribe to the type of Christianity practiced by Nigerians,  the type i described on this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332207.0.html , no i do not intend to open my self up for any hungry Nigerian to deceive and exploit me in the name of God, or to worship and adore
a person in the name of man of God,  and i am still thinking if i should actually start attending any church or just do my thing alone, 

I bless God for your conversion I would recommend Ravi Zacharias in case any doubts may arise you would be glad.

Finally, I want to openly apologize  to God here, and to any one of you i might have insulted and also for God to forgive me in any way i might have  insulted some true men of God in Nigeria, I am very sorry , i will not do it again by the special grace of God, I am now a changed person, Christ now lives in me.

God bless you.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by rastamouse: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2012
Well well well well...it is not as it seems! More souls are being won than lost! GOD knows the people that HE has called and none of them will be lost. My advise to all believers is that they should stay on tight and never lose their faith because it is only those who endure to the end that will be crowned.

To all those who have lost their faith along the way, all I can say is that Remember your first LOVE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult? / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Explains Wife's Early Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.