Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. (16262 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by MrCrackles(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2009
Banom shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Unbelievable. . . . grin grin grin
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by kolaoloye(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian.
« on: Yesterday at 04:05:21 PM »

This morning, i woke up with a different mind set, the type i never had in my life, I started thinking about my life, God , religion, Jesus Christ, life in general and many other things,

I realized i was mistaken in my idea that there is no God or creator, while there could be enough reason for me to say there is no God, there is also a Super evidence that there is God , ( For God's sake i didn't create myself , and who ever that created me is my God)  the thought actually came to me that i am a natural being, and my creator must be Super natural in other to have created me,  and just as artificial things like Cars and airplane  that  we human beings invent and create on earth don't have the ability to comprehend any thing about us, so i do not have the ability to comprehend any thing about God,  while i was thinking of all this things, i really felt sorry and i prayed and apologized to God to forgive me,

On the issue of giving my life to  Jesus Christ and becoming a born again christian, i thought over it so many times , and it was a very hard thing to do, but i finally decided to do so because i have to believe in him first and seek him to manifest himself in my life ,

I just want to use this medium to let every one know that i have giving my life to Lord Jesus Christ, I am no longer an Atheist, i now believe in God and also in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and savior, those who regard me as an atheist should no longer do so, i am no longer an atheist I am now a child of God,

Though I must make it clear that i do not and will never subscribe to the type of Christianity practiced by Nigerians,  the type i described on this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332207.0.html , no i do not intend to open my self up for any hungry Nigerian to deceive and exploit me in the name of God, or to worship and adore a person in the name of man of God,  and i am still thinking if i should actually start attending any church or just do my thing alone,

Finally, I want to openly apologize  to God here, and to any one of you i might have insulted and also for God to forgive me in any way i might have  insulted some true men of God in Nigeria, I am very sorry , i will not do it again by the special grace of God, I am now a changed person, Christ now lives in me.

God bless you.

@banom,
For your decision, I congratulate you.
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,the love of God and the sweet fellowship
of the Holy Spirit be with you, guide you, favor you and bless you from now on forever more amen.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by noetic15(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Banom dont tell me you know what you're doing to your Life. . . so really you want to become a Slave and feel it's normal?, hope you realise the same God you're running to is very lazy , i mean lazy to the base and it doesn't any TRUTH. God has a Low Self-esteemed and i strongly want to convince you a life with God is in Danger. . . you better think twice. . .[/size]

but i tot u always claim that God does not exist? . . . . . .the devil is a liar and the father of lies john 8:44
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes ,God does not exist and it only exist because is a man invection of Imaginary superficial deity Claiming its existence to be real. so many have been decieved by religious folks. God is Complete Imaginary Bastard without no Mother or Father and dont even have a specific IDENTITY.[/size]
noetic15:

but i tot u always claim that God does not exist? . . . . . .the devil is a liar and the father of lies john 8:44
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by VALIDATOR: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2009
Heyyyyyyyyyyy brother Banom. I am just too happy. To think this is happening when activities in the religion section is at an all time low.

If you were not a serious critic as you had been, you may not have found the light so quickly.

Congratulations Banom.

@ogaga
Can't you understand that your brand of atheism makes it difficult for you to see anything real?
Get real bro.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by noetic15(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yes ,God does not exist and it only exist because is a man invection of Imaginary superficial deity Claiming its existence to be real. so many have been decieved by religious folks. God is Complete Imaginary Bastard without no Mother or Father and dont even have a specific IDENTITY.[/size]

This is a huge contradiction from ur previous posts.

If God does not exist , .how do u explain
a. ur association with the devil?
b. ur statement that God is lazy and has a low-self esteem?
c. the spells u cast . . . .and ur other self-confessed demonic inactions?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
Wow congratulations mr Banom. You bet you have inspired so many here to think again about their atheistic positions. I particularly loved your initial post. At least now we know that christianity isnt devoid of critical reasoning.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by noetic15(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@noetic- you guys are funny, banom is just trying to ve fun, i will sip my sauda when he comes back and retract his word at the right time. Christianity is a big scam and doesn't make sense, the God was murdered by his enemy, he was beaten, he cried, he prayed to satan god or whatever not to die luke 22:42. Unless one is a sick fella thats when he would embrace the religion of the cross

really!!!! I am sure the Lord will touch ur heart . . . and make u see the fallacies and lies of the arabian demon called allah.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2009
davidylan:

Wow congratulations mr Banom. You bet you have inspired so many here to think again about their atheistic positions. I particularly loved your initial post. At least now we know that christianity isnt devoid of critical reasoning.

Thanks man, i honestly regret having dared atheism.

VALIDATOR:

Heyyyyyyyyyyy brother Banom. I am just too happy. To think this is happening when activities in the religion section is at an all time low.

If you were not a serious critic as you had been, you may not have found the light so quickly.

Congratulations Banom.

@ogaga
Can't you understand that your brand of atheism makes it difficult for you to see anything real?
Get real bro.

VALIDATOR:

Congratulations Banom.

@ogaga
Get real bro.

Thanks and God bless you.

kola oloye:

@banom,
For your decision, I congratulate you.
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,the love of God and the sweet fellowship
of the Holy Spirit be with you, guide you, favor you and bless you from now on forever more amen.

Thanks and God bless you.

bawomolo:

why did you choose Christianity? why not another religion? You do realize you are reverting back to the religion you claim not to need?

Bawomolo you are correct , but the point is that i said i needn't Christianity when i was an atheist, after careful rethink i decided to go back to christianity because that is the religion i was born into and i am more comfortable with it than trying a new other one.

MrCrackles:

Banom shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Unbelievable. . . . grin grin grin

It is real, I am for Jesus now.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2009
BRA NOM to be honest--- this sounds like a joke--- undecided undecided smiley
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by bawomolo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
banom:

Bawomolo you are correct , but the point is that i said i needn't Christianity when i was an atheist, after careful rethink i decided to go back to christianity because that is the religion i was born into and i am more comfortable with it than trying a new other one.

But why not try other new religions? you were bold enough to try atheism right? It just seems you are pigeon-holing your self into a comfort zone. I'd say explore other religions and see what satisfies you.

posakosa:

that would be one silly joke
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by manmustwac(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
posakosa:

Thats what i was thinking. You'd expect him to change his username and afresh like a born again with a new i d undecided
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by RiffRaff: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
Even though i am an athiest.

I congratulate u, As long as u are hapi. U have ur reasons.
I hope u find fufilment in it.

I want 2 hear more frm d xtian version of banom on Nl.
But den y xtianity.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2009
bawomolo:

But why not try other new religions?  you were bold enough to try atheism right?  It just seems you are pigeon-holing your self into a comfort zone.  I'd say explore other religions and see what satisfies you.  

I am ok with christianity.

manmustwac:

Thats what i was thinking. You'd expect him to change his username and afresh like a born again with a new i d  undecided

Manmustwac, i have told you before that i am serious and i don't know any better word to use, it is not every thing some one should joke with, i am ok with my new faith in christ.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2009
Riff-Raff:

Even though i am an athiest.

I congratulate u,  As long as u are hapi. U have your reasons.
I hope u find fufilment in it.

I want 2 hear more frm d xtian version of banom on Nl.
But den y xtianity.

Thanks, Christianity is the religion i was born into, my major need is not actually a particular religion but a means to have a good relationship with God and i found i could do that in Christianity.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by modupe01: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
banom:

Thanks, Christianity is the religion i was born into, my major need is not actually a particular religion but a means to have a good relationship with God and i found i could do that in Christianity.

I praise God for your decision to denounce atheism and to become a born again Christian. Can you please tell us whether your decision is one of believing in the existence of God or actually being born again because there is a vast difference in the two. So my question is, are you born again or do you just believe in God? Your response will be much appreciated.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by toluxa1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2009
Hello Poster. I'm on mobile now and i must say i didn't see this thread. I have not gotten the chance to read through it. But tomorrow i will do. But i now i just want to tell you NOT TO EVEN THINK OF ATTENDING ANY CHURCH. I know many Christians will have adviced you otherwise. I have spent the last 3 years of my life studying the topic- The End of the Church Age. When i'm chanced, i'll give you biblical proofs to help you understand that the bible commands us to come out of the church in this time we're living in. I've talked about this a long time ago here where i heard a really lenghty discussion with Pilgrim. This might sound crazy and surprising to some but its the TRUTH!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by olabowale(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2009
the idol worshippers are falling on top of one another just because a completely lost person went back on a path that does not lead to a successful destination, just as the path he left. In the Bronx, just two winters back, 2 Muslim families from Mali lost their families, one just a mother remaining, and the other a father in a house fire. Neither one of them denied Allah or renaged Islam! Another in Brooklyn lost his family and when he was told on the Hospital bed about it, he said Alhamdulillah.

My father (ra) died on March 30, 1966 and my youngest brother, Teslim did not even know him. Neither he nor I his big brother approaching my teenage years at that time survived, still Muslims, Alhamdulillah and there is no getting angry with Allah. At least I know who my Lord is, the Everliving and All Sustaining, never Dead.

If I were to ask the young man about his conversion, it will be which God will he be kneeling before in prayers, now; father or son or ghost or all of them in one shot, one jostling for complete ownership of the Lordship or is it that each is contented in his authority, without any Absolute over the others? Maybe he triple his prayers, each receiving a full prayer for himself without sharing with the others?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by 0hsisi: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
olabowale:

the idol worshippers are falling on top of one another just because a completely lost person went back on a path that does not lead to a successful destination, just as the path he left. In the Bronx, just two winters back, 2 Muslim families from Mali lost their families, one just a mother remaining, and the other a father in a house fire. Neither one of them denied Allah or renaged Islam! Another in Brooklyn lost his family and when he was told on the Hospital bed about it, he said Alhamdulillah.

My father (ra) died on March 30, 1966 and my youngest brother, Teslim did not even know him. Neither he nor I his big brother approaching my teenage years at that time survived, still Muslims, Alhamdulillah and there is no getting angry with Allah. At least I know who my Lord is, the Everliving and All Sustaining, never Dead.

If I were to ask the young man about his conversion, it will be which God will he be kneeling before in prayers, now; father or son or ghost or all of them in one shot, one jostling for complete ownership of the Lordship or is it that each is contented in his authority, without any Absolute over the others? Maybe he triple his prayers, each receiving a full prayer for himself without sharing with the others?

Even your pedophilic murderous prophet did not have the nerve to call Christians idol worshippers or else he would not have employed them at several times to copy down the texts of the Koran and would not have asked you to ask Christians for knowledge when in doubt.
Stop sounding desperate
leave that to almajiris  like abuzola
leave the morbid stories out of banom's beautiful thread too wink
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by olabowale(m): 12:40am On Dec 01, 2009
@ohsisi: « #82 on: Yesterday at 11:43:54 PM »
Even your pedophilic murderous prophet did not have the nerve to call Christians idol worshippers
(AS) is a soffisticated man, while am not that soffisticated! When you are not a muslim, you are therfore a Kafr of some sort. Kafr is idol worshipping, denier of One God, and in your case a three group gods is not One, and you a doctor should know about that! Please dont get me started because we can discuss this in privated emails where I will take off my gloves.

or else he would not have employed them at several times to copy down the texts of the Koran
this is a joke! Tell me the name of any Christian who he asked to write down Quranic revelation? Its a good thing you dont wager and am not in the mood to knead you to try. you would have lost the last dollar on this!

and would not have asked you to ask Christians for knowledge when in doubt.
Tell me what I should ask you, woman; how three persons become 1? How you dont prostrate your face like the way Jesus did? Is it the uncontrollable clapping, dancing like a jiggle bug, the singing like a Canary or the wild muslic like Punk Rockers? What or you want us to discuss the blood that is kept in a jar for the past 2000 years? Please.

Stop sounding desperate
leave that to almajiris like abuzola
leave the morbid stories out of banom's beautiful thread too
morbidity that I lost my father or those whose family members perished? In Atlanta, people dont die anymore or no fire after the one that happened in the "Gone with the Wind"? Am trying to extracate you from the clutches of disbelief, you are giving me excuses? What benefit is it to worship three Gods after he had refused the existence of One just before?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 12:54am On Dec 01, 2009
Olabowale--- ur christian vs. muslim comparison needs to STOP. Its absurd and foolish.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by olabowale(m): 12:59am On Dec 01, 2009
whats absurd about what i wrote, though it was not christ-muslim, until you label it as such to foster your intention.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 1:00am On Dec 01, 2009
I have been following ur posts and I notice that u are always trying to draw a comparison between Christianity and Islam---- its absurd and foolish.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by PastorAIO: 1:33am On Dec 01, 2009
I wonder, will you retain your sense of humour, banom?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by olabowale(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2009
okay, i always draw up actual distinctions away islam away from christianity. even the pastor knows that.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2009
making diabolical comparisons---- does not make for logical arguments. ITS BORING.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by 0hsisi: 2:12am On Dec 01, 2009
olabowale:

@ohsisi: « #82 on: Yesterday at 11:43:54 PM » (AS) is a soffisticated man, while am not that soffisticated! When you are not a muslim, you are therfore a Kafr of some sort. Kafr is idol worshipping, denier of One God, and in your case a three group gods is not One, and you a doctor should know about that! Please dont get me started because we can discuss this in privated emails where I will take off my gloves.

this is a joke! Tell me the name of any Christian who he asked to write down Quranic revelation? Its a good thing you dont wager and am not in the mood to knead you to try. you would have lost the last dollar on this!

Tell me what I should ask you, woman; how three persons become 1? How you dont prostrate your face like the way Jesus did? Is it the uncontrollable clapping, dancing like a jiggle bug, the singing like a Canary or the wild muslic like Punk Rockers? What or you want us to discuss the blood that is kept in a jar for the past 2000 years? Please.

morbidity that I lost my father or those whose family members perished? In Atlanta, people dont die anymore or no fire after the one that happened in the "Gone with the Wind"? Am trying to extracate you from the clutches of disbelief, you are giving me excuses? What benefit is it to worship three Gods after he had refused the existence of One just before?

Your attempts to derail banom's thread and take away from his testimony will not work
Some of us are not that gullible
I said leave these things to almajiris like abuzola and area girls like uplawal,it doesn't fit you
you don't have to rejoice with him neither do you have to respond on his thread abi you don dey fight your last battle
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by VALIDATOR: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2009
olabowale:

@ohsisi: « #82 on: Yesterday at 11:43:54 PM » (AS) is a soffisticated man, while am not that soffisticated!

Sophisticated indeed ! Sophisticated enough to drill his way into a little girls pussie. grin
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by VALIDATOR: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2009
davidylan:

Mr David "Know-It-All". That attitude reflects even in an ordinary congratulatory message that you posted. Na wa for you oooo.

And why are you congratulating him? Didn't you once post that you hate all atheists and muslims? And I hope you will apologize for that so that you can enter your promised heaven.Learn from Noetic.

Do you thing it is your hatred and personality bashing that will bring people to God?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2009
How can people be this dense? So the christians on this thread actually believe that banom is now one of them?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2009
Óga for una o.
@banom, hope your belly is not hurting you too much from all that laughter.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2009
Pastor AIO:

I wonder,  will you retain your sense of humor, banom?

@ Pastor AIO,

My sense of humor was not as a result of Atheism, fairness, sincerity, uprightness , integrity ,realistic and pragmatism has nothing to do with what a person believe or not.

fellis:

How can people be this dense? So the christians on this thread actually believe that banom is now one of them?

I said i am now for christ and christ alone, if you cant believe it then leave it.

modupe01:

I praise God for your decision to denounce atheism and to become a born again Christian.  Can you please tell us whether your decision is one of believing in the existence of God or actually being born again because there is a vast difference in the two.  So my question is, are you born again or do you just believe in God?  Your response will be much appreciated.

How can one truely believe in God without being a born again christian ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult? / Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.