Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (1662 Views)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 25, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Hahaha! grin Is she that bad?

How do you want her to feel right now? cry
She's been cussing every nairalander all night like he life depends on it.

I don't blame her tho. She can't help it
Re: Closed by CentaurXXX: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
She's been cussing every nairalander all night like he life depends on it.

I don't blame her tho. She can't help it

Every Nairalander? Then she will soon get to me. The quest for Relevance is real!

Let me get ready then. grin

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Every Nairalander? Then she will soon get to me. The quest for Relevance is real!

Let me get ready then. grin
Hehehe trust me, she will. She'll get to you as soon as she's back from taking her night pills. As soon as she sees this chat

Best is ignore her make she no bite you with rabies teeth
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 25, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Hehehe trust me, she will. She'll get to you as soon as she's back from taking her night pills. As soon as she sees this chat

Best is ignore her make she no bite you with rabies teeth
grin
Re: Closed by torqque7(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
die!

It's so obvious you are into him..attacking him is not the best way to get his attention,smh pathetic undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. / Caption The Photo Of This Young Boy Defending His Mom / Goodbye To Naughty Lady. Say Hi To Bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.