Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (56778 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by bettercreature(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2017
ikombe:
shey na when the thing don born calamity, Much more suffering and death . Na dat time we go protest undecided .

Odogwu think na
This is democracy,we dont have to protest! 2019 is around the corner if we dont like the present government
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2017
Nice. The people standing for there rights

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by donmixc: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2017
another shooting practice for NA and DSS grin cheesy
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by gurunlocker: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2017
DBestDoc:
Before you decide to participate, know that human life and rights are not valued in Nigeria.

Most of those military guys with free access to guns are unfit for the job. Bullets will be released at will.

Don't be a victim, you may not live to tell your story.

This is the major reason we are still stagnant as a country because we are unable to voice out our frustration to the government, so they are taking us for granted....

If this country is going to be great, there will surely be revolution and some life with go with it.... But we Nigerians are not ready for such risk...

8 Likes

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by tinktanker: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Dss will soon arrest 2baba on or b4 d 5th of feb

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by codedlee(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Hope it won't turn to a voilent arena
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by AfribaryChika(f): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Ok
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2017
michoim:
Your protest will amount to nothing. 2Face how much did PDP paid you? Yeye man. Say your music no dey sell again. Na politics you wan join
You mean how much did they paid him to perform is right?

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by tinktanker: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
Why not contest for President undecided undecided...

Rubbish...

Quote me and the wrath of Sango and Amadioha(or how dem dey call am) sha follow you for the rest of 2017.
ppl like u are d ones pull8ng nigeria backward

2 Likes

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Jayjey(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2017
My prayer be say in the event of adversities, I go make my own. Naija is bleeped. I pray God resurrects us.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by haywhy80: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2017
This is a very good move. A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Throwing my 100% support.

3 Likes

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by tinktanker: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Ikio:
You mean how much did they paid him to perform is right?
pls don mind that foolish person. If u speak against the ills of nigeria some gools will say u have been paid. Foolishness abides in their hearts

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by BrutusOj(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2017
Giyerte:
Good move. but i pity 2baba, dey will just silent him. go ask nnamdi Kanu. Fela's mum died coz of criticism, Fela himself did not live a peaceful life ever since den.
Where idris Abdul Karim

If nobody wan die, who go go heaven? Someone must take the move, we all can't be coward cos of fear of being silenced. 2face is not Aso-rock musician, he has got fame already. If the planned protest yield fruit, it will add more glory to his name. The Kutis* are always remembered till the world end for naija for their fight against bad government

4 Likes

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by tinktanker: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2017
codedlee:
Hope it won't turn to a voilent arena
hausa fulani will come out and fight ppl protesting watch n c. But one day just one day
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Ppresh2017(f): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Count the cost..........
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Hope he won't backtrack, I don't want to hear that his account was hacked.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by 12345baba(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2017
2face u think say na your African queen? Bulgari go place shoot on sight order on u
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by slimzy91(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=DBestDoc post=53110687]Before you decide to participate, know that human life and rights are not valued in Nigeria.

Most of those military guys with free access to guns are unfit for the job. Bullets will be released at will.

Don't be a victim, you may not live to
Talks like this is the reason Nigeria is where she is today. No pain no gain
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nathdoug(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2017
kaplip:
A new form of protest
this na zombie pattern off protesting ooo

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Teekrayne(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:
Well it's the change you guys clamored for deal with it.

Thank God for inverter, i'm off PHCN radar 31 days and i'll ride even without light grin

Bro, the deed has been done. We should rather seek solution now than pointing fingers......

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by ikombe: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
This is democracy,we dont have to protest! 2019 is around the corner if we dont like the present government
He said this is democracy and we dont have to protest grin grin

Which rock has dis wan been living under undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2017
At last... Lagos here I come.. I'm in fully. I WILL EVEN JOIN BIAFRA IF THE DECLARE WAR TODAY

2 Likes

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by tinktanker: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2017
DBestDoc:
Before you decide to participate, know that human life and rights are not valued in Nigeria.

dat same fear is wat has kept nigeria in the dark. South Africans were killed but pushed on till they achieved their aim. Coward like shld shiiii n let the brave do their will

2 Likes

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by bignero: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2017
ikombe:
Learn to shut up and observe undecided

if you had an iota of brain cell...common sense will tell you i made that comment before it made front page...heck maybe its mine comment that pushed it to front page

i dont blame you common sense aint common..

ur language dipicts your back ground...stop displaying your frustration and negativity am not the course of your poverty...direct your anger to buhari
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by kaystick86(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Time and venue pls am in. Enof of this clueless attitude from this government
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by magoo10(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
this is long overdue but not late,then let's see if the trigger happy security agencies will reign their bullets on harmless Nigerian citizen,that day this God forsaken govt will be educated,they shall educated on the rule of law,they shall be educated that we are in a democracy,they shall be educated that every Nigerian is protected by the constitution with regards to freedom of speech,they shall be educated that every Nigerian has the right to live in peace with one another,they shall be educated that the right to security of life and property of every Nigerian is enshrined in the Nigeria constitution they shall be educated that they were elected to lead by votes and not by the guns,they shall be educated on the rights of the common man and down trodden .we shall be great again amongst men and be proud to call this place our own.
to the youths the future lies in our hands!!

2 Likes

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Oweku: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Oya come make we go........ cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Jokerman(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Yea... I m in.... no more!!
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
a lot of people be running their mouths on social media supporting d protest but when the day comes for d protest, you see them sitting in their houses sipping zobo and kunu... make sure you all come out to protest that day o. don't sit in ur houses and be typing on Nairaland lol
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by steppin: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
DBestDoc:

You want the economy to be better with this mindset?
People like you only come online to make noise, but when something actually needs to be done, you're nowhere to be seen.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by vioment: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
There is nothing wrong with 2baba's intentions. I have a difference in opinion in regards to the expected result of his intended action. It is always the same thing they say, oh it will be okay, we will do this and that - the leaders am talking about. Yet, tomorrow they will go and buy brand new cars for the chiefs nationwide, or go and build stupid satellites on credit when there is no reliable power supply to even see what the satellites are doing in Nigeria, so they go to china to see what the satellites are doing. Instead of renovating old schools, they will go and build new ones; Nobody pays taxes on their lands, so its limited lands for development; People are deceived that Nigeria can be food sufficient, which i hundred percent disagree because the land mass to people ratio mass is mathematically impossible; Our educational system especially universities is a pure joke, that's why nobody trust 90% of Nigerian degrees even in Nigeria.
I supported President Buhari, not because I thought he was economically savvy but because I thought he was the only one that could expose the thieving elites; which he is doing. So they create instability in the country to divert attention and some foolish masses follow and support them. We have to begin with the LGAs, then governors, house, senate, and the president. In various LGA, their focus is on what the chiefs or obas say and do. And every Nigerian knows that once you give a Nigerian opportunity for lies, the truth will forever be hidden. This is why LGA chairmen/women deflect responsibilities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos) / Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola / Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.