Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (56739 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by alaskido(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tu baba, we hope it is a peaceful protest o. We still love you and want to continue listening to your music o. If soldier and DSS beat you finish, you go know say na Fulani dey follow cow waka. Don't forget this is not GEJ era o but a dictator in power.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
LorDBolton:
Mtcheeew tuface is an idiot

So now that his career seems to be reaching it's end

A career that unlike p-square, olamide, don jazzy n co... he hasn't been able to provide a platform for upcoming acts to shine?

Tuface that has openly been hobnobbing with sen. David mark for how many years now?
What's his moral compass pointing to?

I bet you tuface is only doing this as a launchpad towards entering politics

ONE THING ABOUT NIGERIANS IS THAT THEY DONT THINK CAREFULLY.

What exactly will this protest achieve?

Well u are right in a way

Everyone should wait till 2019 and vote this government out! Be alert against rigging.. Cause they wil surely plan to rigg

Enough is enough... We have the power to even bring Jonathan back.. At least his tenure was not as bad as this. And money was in circulation. Food was also in abundance.

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by lekbel09(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Braggante:
People should not be afraid of their governments, the Government should be afraid of their people. The people have so much powers; powers which they themselves are unaware that they possess. They have the powers to demand account of their nations resources, they have the powers to ask questions and ensure their governments act in ways that are geared towards the interests of the people. The people should be selfish, that is their job. The position of a country’s citizens, is the highest position that can be occupied, because of these powers.
But why are we quiet? Why are we distracted? We know a people deserves the government it has, but we are a good people and we deserve better, so are we not talking to this government to let them know we are watching?
A lot of us passionately supported the emergence of this present government. I am ashamed to say, we believed that this administration will bring about positive change which we so desperately needed. But what did we get? We were very wrong. I am sorry. But this is not a time to cast blames, this is a time for action.
Soldiers and other armed government officials now terrorize us with impunity, and it is getting worse. Corruption, nepotism in government, anti-people policies, increase in cost of living, rise in unemployment, and a host of other plagues we have had to deal with. Insecurity fuelled by poverty has increased. The current leadership of this country has sunk us deeper into a mess which will take close to a decade to repair. I used to be against secession and the drums of separation beaten by the IPOB. But now we see they have legitimate reasons to want to separate from the rest of us; especially since the rest of us have become docile and blind. Common commodities have become luxury, and businesses are closing up and businessmen have become beggars. Schools are being shut, and the governor are asking students to do their worst. Power Holding companies extort us for what we don’t use. Companies oppress theie employees because they know we don’t have alternatives. Nigeria has become an example of a failed nation, while the international community use us as butt of jokes.
The country’s security operatives have now become terrorists to the people. The Nigerian Government’s highhandedness has become the order of the day, and those who have the passion to resist, and tell the truth are arrested and tortured, and in many instances killed, while the rest of us do nothing.
And so while we kept quiet as Nnamdi Kanu was prosecuted, as Judges, Journalists and opposing politicians were arrested and persecuted, and peaceful protesters murdered in broad day light, it was only a little while before it drew closer to home. If you don’t speak today, I will not speak when it happens to you, and we both will die in our silence. If we don’t speak now, they will see us as foolish and only relevant when time for election comes. We are not foolish.
So what should we do? Should we continue fighting each other on religion, tribe and other frivolities, forgetting that a dictator has only his interest at heart? Should we continue to be distracted and pretend we don’t care or we don’t know? Should we keep quiet while
Tuface Idibia has called us to join him on the 5th of February, and we should answer. I suggest we adopt the 5th of February as a date to remind the government that we are not stupid; that we are watching and even though we are poor and unarmed, we are not weak. That we will not be divided under party or tribal lines while they rob us of our common wealth. We should publicize this date and all come out on the 5th of February and together we shall give our oppressors a day to remember.

Thank you bro I really like your soldier like spirit,bravery and courage. We nigerians must surely leave behind the cloak of suffering and smiling and hiding under the shadows of religion.Our people are dying everyday,people can't afford food and essential commodities. Arise 0 compatriots don't be afraid of dying for what u believe in as this is not the time to be saying you don't want to die because military personnel will gun us down.By God's grace this must be better than #Occupy nigeria this is a time to defeat the evil men who have held this nation captive for so long. Pls don't forget guys february 5th we take th battle to the political bastards

2 Likes

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Shame on all of you that brought this calamity upon Nigeria & Nigerians who will come out to protest.

Ihere Megbuo Unu Ncha angry angry
are u minding them? ezigbote ifele megbuo ha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by emi14: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
nairaman101:
Checkout reactions from his fans, on IG

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/2face-to-lead-nationwide-protest.html

sensible, right?

Ok
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
immaculatengang:
Date, venue and time please.
Feb /05/2017, venue is 2face apartment, come alone lol
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Ruggedpen: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
DBestDoc:
Before you decide to participate, know that human life and rights are not valued in Nigeria.

Most of those military guys with free access to guns are unfit for the job. Bullets will be released at will.

Don't be a victim, you may not live to tell your story.
most of the the people that have committed suicide here because of this hardship will give them that life to shoot so that it will be faster than climbing tree and tying rope.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Amenphx: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria is rapidly becoming unsafe for all of us but I know that God will see us through this hard time and bring peace to our souls.

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fully supported.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
DBestDoc:
Before you decide to participate, know that human life and rights are not valued in Nigeria.

Most of those military guys with free access to guns are unfit for the job. Bullets will be released at will.

Don't be a victim, you may not live to tell your story.
And how long should we live in fear in the name of staying alive? Is this life Bros? You work and get money you are still afraid. You don't have money you are afraid. You commot for road you are afraid. You enter house you are afraid. How long Bros?

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by xana101: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigerians just kept quiet for a long time. This fools just keep dealing with us.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by lekbel09(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Me I don't care if tuface has any moral ground or not what I really care for is to see a country where people live in peace,a country where there is accountability.Do you know that since independence Nigeria has lot over 400trillion naira to corruption.this protest is to chase away all political office holders from their seats. Someone
Amelian:

Everyone should wait till 2019 and vote this government out! Be alert against rigging.. Cause they wil surely plan to rigg

Enough is enough... We have the power to even bring Jonathan back.. At least his tenure was not as bad as this. And money was in circulation. Food was also in abundance.
Me I don't care if tuface has any moral ground or not what I really care for is to see a country where people live in peace,a country where there is accountability.Do you know that since independence Nigeria has lost over 400trillion naira to corruption.this protest is to chase away all political office holders from their seats. Let me tell you something u do not know, our vote does not count in nigeria,It is meaningless this thieves know who will enter b4 elections.Please guys do not be afraid of military personnel,drop your cloak of suffering and smiling let's come out enmasse
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Joelustre1: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ride on 2Baba, I'm with u.
#right step in the right direction
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by jibsiddy456: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
It is time. We are ready for anything. You are killing us. YOUTH AWAKE. Buhari must goooo
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by FactualSpeech: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
how I wish all those showing interest will come out when it's time
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by jibsiddy456: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
We can win this battle by changing d mindset of so called nigeria army and police...... We should let dem know we are nigerians nd we
hv our own right
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by dsocioemmy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Make una go come. i go dey support una from my house
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by jibsiddy456: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Coward
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by slawomir: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
OK. Benin city is fully in. let me share
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by millhouse: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
It will be tough.. You know what will happen? The APC lead government will sponsor thugs on that day to disrupt the rally.. There will be pandemonium leading to the police shooting live bullets instead of rubber. Lives will be lost and the govt will blame the rallist prompting them to deploy soldiers and those who die will count their loses.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Its long overdue
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by egobetatoday: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:
Well it's the change you guys clamored for deal with it.

Thank God for inverter, i'm off PHCN radar 31 days and i'll ride even without light grin

chai...when wilI I buy my solar panels oo
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Odani: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:
Well it's the change you guys clamored for deal with it.

Thank God for inverter, i'm off PHCN radar 31 days and i'll ride even without light grin

Inverter ke? Na teeth u de use charge am?
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Odani:

Inverter ke? Na teeth u de use charge am?

Inverter and Battery na.. must i open my mouth talk finish? why d hate ? Un-Hate me plz
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
egobetatoday:

chai...when wilI I buy my solar panels oo

e dey ur hand. You can do without panel first.. Just d inverter and your battery and roll from there
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by walexsho(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chidex2442:
This is what most of these our celebrity ought to be doing...... It's better than showing off @ social media..... Thumbs up tubaba....

But where eedris abdulkareem dey?

That reminds me of Fela Anikulapo Kuti A.K.A Abàmì Ẹ̀dá (Strage creature)
He fought for democracy through his music
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Jerryojozy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kano coordinator of the planned protest, where are you? kanawa are ready. I can mobilize well meaning youths from Nasarawa, Fagge and Dalla. let's shut Kano metropolis down.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by vatiqan(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
Why not contest for President undecided undecided...

Rubbish...

Quote me and the wrath of Sango and Amadioha(or how dem dey call am) sha follow you for the rest of 2017.

You are an idiot. He stands to lose nothing. Just pity your poor life. slowpoke!
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by folasayolyn(f): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria first
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by egobetatoday: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

e dey ur hand. You can do without panel first.. Just d inverter and your battery and roll from there

I have inverter n battery.but it doesnt last the whole day. sometimes we charge it with Gen when there is no light. Solar panel is the ultimate goal now.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
egobetatoday:

I have inverter n battery.but it doesnt last the whole day. sometimes we charge it with Gen when there is no light. Solar panel is the ultimate goal now.

Thats where you got it wrong.. Before buying i made sure i went for capacitance. Its what your battery can carry that matters.. I use 400,000mAh I can power 4 Laptops for over two days..dont be fooled though, its good to switch off to save your battery in between though
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Amelian:

eeee even u still dey complain,eya madam wey get houz and infact my chill sha coz I know say recession nor dey ya side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' / Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.