Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady (32262 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by AceDomino(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
And some destiny-killer girls will surely be finding sense In the rubbish this bitch said oooo
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Jisos christ, I'm speechless God go dey regret creating human especially women by now
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by chynie: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Ikem11:
senseless girl...

What is senseless there, that's exactly same message men have been trying to pass to women for ages now

so men lets accept it too grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by ogyunging(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
FlirtyKaren

This is a nice post, its always hard to admit the truth, what a man doesn't know can't kill him.

Its ironic, cuz it sounds like something I've uttered at some point

Goose & Gander movement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by chairmanchairmam: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2017
[/color]McBrooklyn post=53107859]That's why having a prostitute as a wife is risky... :
it's even better to marry retired prostitute than a virgin because the prostitute has seen it all and is most unlikely to go out cheating on her husband

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2017
i know this nkechi girl. She blocked me on her facebook. She is not even worth my comment. One of those girl that simply because they now live canada they think they are women rights activist. She is a very stu.pid girl.Period.

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2017
dominique:
Sarcasm on point grin

She simply turned the table, gave the same silly excuses philandering men use to validate their shameless habits yet these same men are foaming in the mouth because it is coming from a woman.

Truth of the matter, infidelity is wrong but the way men are going about it, you'd think it's their birthright. Worst thing, they expect their wives to accept their crazy lifestyle, remain submissive and love them unconditionally. Can they do the same if reverse was the case? Hypocrisy and double standards everywhere
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by chairmanchairmam: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2017
This post was originally created to defend men who cheat. OP just switched out men and replaced it with women. Very ingenious [/quote]
and she is getting it from the males

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Timelezz: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to Nkechi Bianze,

Guys need to understand that women are polygamous in nature, most especially Nigerian women. It is in the nature of women to cheat.
A recent survey reported that 62% of Nigerian women are unfaithful. That's to tell you that it's in the nature of women, most especially Nigerian women to cheat.

Cheating or not is at the discretion of the wife!

If as a man you find a woman who doesn't cheat on you, then you are just lucky. But stop giving yourself unnecessary heartache checking her phones and keeping a prying eye on her.

If your wife cheats on you, it doesn't mean that she doesn't love you. A woman can love and respect you but still cheat on you. It just means that she wants to explore. As long as she still respects you by at least being discreet with her sexcapades, and still plays her roles as a wife, I see no reason why you should get worked up over it.

I mean, it's not like the vagina is going to disappear or change in colour and shape.

It is stupidity to divorce your wife just because she cheats on you. How many do you want to marry? The next woman might even be worse.
And remember that according to the Bible, if you decide to divorce your wife for any reason at all, you are expected to remain celibate for life, or till she dies.

I hope God gives our men the wisdom to understand that cheating is NOT enough reason to divorce their wives, or even complain at all.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/it-is-nature-of-nigerian-women-to-cheat.html

Lame Troll!
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by nicolosam(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2017
I hereby move a motion for the ultimate ban of this lady from Nairaland forum. She thinks awkwardly and her assertions capable of destroying humanity beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by HashtagMoniker(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Thunder fire your left yash
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Lol..if you don't get this girl's sense of humor, you deserve to get cheated on grin

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by MobilityMFR(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
It's just wonderfully amazing how a girl comes out in public to blatantly call herself a LovePeddler; wonders shall never end! What this lady is telling the whole wide world is that she literally sleeps around with everything that has something sticking in between his legs. Congratulations young lady and all the best sleeping around; if I may ask though, what happened to that little fellow called DIGNITY?
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by eduokoro: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
it is a pity that some people can view them selves so low like this. For the records, read your Bible very well to correct your misquotation. Our Nigerian ladies are decent. I wonder where you got the 62%. If you like cheating, I want you to speak for yourself.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by kunlesmiles(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
She's worse than been mad
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by sarahade(f): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Syphax:
Her pvssy has been used more than Google. It's as wide as a gp tank.

How does this relate to the topic.
You are senseless I'm sorry but i just have to say it

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Skmoda360(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Ikem11:
senseless girl...
super senseless girl....looking for cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Skmoda360(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Masonic:
Na thunda go fire this Nkechi girl undecided
huge one....
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by aviazuva: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2017
After all the one she chop remain carry come give you,
You go finish am before you die?
Hahahaha asikwalanamsi
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Oba1ni(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2017
I can't but to check the females' response concerning this post

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by uncleade(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2017
I BELIEVE ANY MAN WHO SUPPORT THE IDEOLOGY OF THIS CRAZY ASHAWO WOMAN HAS A SIMILAR PROBLEM IN HIS MATRIMONIAL HOME AND HAS NO SOLUTION TO IT. SO, HAS NO OTHER CHOICE.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Marrtynze(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2017
This is what happens when the ongoing recession affects your brain, silly being, I pity the Man marrying you, he is so unfortunate
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by FBMFKing: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2017
It is not stupidity in your family,cos DAT is d reason u were born in d first place.Come Na ur papa born u
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by abbeycity101(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2017
U are disgrace to Nigeria lady
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by macgodon: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2017
Ikem11:
senseless girl...
you are very stupid to qout the Bible wrongly if you don't understand any verse in the Bible ask.
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Tsui: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2017
..but why now...make boko haram come carry this babe go sambisa...give am like 78 rounds of s.....x, every day, then her brain go reset, she no go near cheating again. yeye pikin
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Ezeego1(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2017
12inches1:
i know this nkechi girl. She blocked me on her facebook. She is not even worth my comment. One of those girl that simply because they now live canada they think they are women rights activist. She is a very stu.pid girl.Period.

Don't mind the foolish girl.

Who doesn't know that women cheat in marriage??

I pity the foolish naïve girls that will listen to her.

Nonsense!
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by no1madman(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
Tufiakwa! Even God no go forgive u. . .
Straight red card!
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Syphax(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2017
sarahade:

How does this relate to the topic.
You are senseless I'm sorry but i just have to say it
You are very stupid... Only a flirt and a LovePeddler will give such a stupid advice. Go get a fvcking life bitch
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by akin33(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2017
one thing I realizes about this lady is that she is divorcee and not in husband house base on consistence cheat on her husband if she has ever legally married before. All these olosho and sextoys ladies that will come here to back up their devilish act with heresies. The scripture she dramatized here is not correct. The Bible support divorce base on unfaithfulness or cheat. Math 5:31-32 "

It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."
Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by sheycrown(f): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Has the country's situation made it difficult for people to detect sarcasm??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady by Ugosample(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Mumu people plenty for this thread o

You people don't know what sarcasm is And you claim "learned"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Ogbogu, Missing Person In Lagos (Photos) / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.