Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage (11361 Views)

Female Shop Owner Overpowered A Thief, Tied Him Up Naked For Sex / Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage / Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Sibrah:
Stop telling more lies . . . The scheme was launched approx. 24hrs before you advertised it here. Where did you hear of it? Show us the advert.

If you are still not satisfied... Awl show u my chat with the person i paid to when the scheme crashed

Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Sibrah:
Stop telling more lies . . . The scheme was launched approx. 24hrs before you advertised it here. Where did you hear of it? Show us the advert.

And if you are still not satisified... I dunno what to say to you..
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Sibrah: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Okay no p
Abeg look at d date
Look at the date you inferred in your first post you made on 26th January.
BLACKCHARGER:
This is a new site launched just yesterday
cashblaze.org
You get double of any amount you put. They have package for 5k, 10k, 20k etc.
I personally have tested only the 10k package and it is indeed fast... I am on my third recycle from yesterday that i joined..
You don't need to refer anybody or join any mumu whatsapp group.
Just sign up and earn

cashblaze.org
Stop telling silly lies dude . . .
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2017
Sibrah:

Look at the date you inferred in your first post you made on 26th January.

Stop telling silly lies dude . . .

Okay what is the lie.. Just tell me the lie
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Sibrah: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Okay what is the lie.. Just tell me the lie
That you didn't start the satanic scheme urself.
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by BLACKCHARGER(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Sibrah:
That you didn't start the satanic scheme urself.

If i started the scheme why will i merge myself to pay anybody... Before u type just ask urself dat question..

If u start a scheme... Will u merge urself to pay anybody..
Nd if u started d scheme are u not meant to be number 1.
So how did i now merge myself to a former participant...

I know u want to form concerned Nigerian... Maybe mmm did u sth in d past.. Bhet ask yasef... If i start scheme.. Y shud i pay to anybody to get paid
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Sibrah: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

If i started the scheme why will i merge myself to pay anybody... Before u type just ask urself dat question..

If u start a scheme... Will u merge urself to pay anybody..
Nd if u started d scheme are u not meant to be number 1.
So how did i now merge myself to a former participant...

I know u want to form concerned Nigerian... Maybe mmm did u sth in d past.. Bhet ask yasef... If i start scheme.. Y shud i pay to anybody to get paid
See question
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Xbursta(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
tkgz:
OMG: NAIJA BRIDE SHOWS UP NAKED IN PUBLIC FOR HER TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE

The story alleges that the bride who is the daughter of a local chief chose to bare here b.reasts on her traditional wedding in consonance with the age long moribund culture of her people. the shocking event took place in an unidentified part of South Eastern Nigeria

- See full pic here: http://www.mkgist.info/omg-naija-bride-shows-n-aked-public-traditional-marriage/

.ᴵ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ. ᴰᴵᶻᶻ ᶜᵁᴸᵀᵁᴿᴱ wink
tkgz:
OMG: NAIJA BRIDE SHOWS UP NAKED IN PUBLIC FOR HER TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE

The story alleges that the bride who is the daughter of a local chief chose to bare here b.reasts on her traditional wedding in consonance with the age long moribund culture of her people. the shocking event took place in an unidentified part of South Eastern Nigeria

- See full pic here: http://www.mkgist.info/omg-naija-bride-shows-n-aked-public-traditional-marriage/

.ᴵ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ. ᴰᴵᶻᶻ ᶜᵁᴸᵀᵁᴿᴱ
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Moses26(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
i learnt that the web is undergoing restructuring
i cant find the no of whom i payed. wht can i do with that.
on cashblaze.org
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
If only I could be in the shoes of that man wearing hat standing behind the unclad bride grin
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by fiftynaira(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nma27:
That's a cultural shock ryt there

Sociologist
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
fiftynaira:

Sociologist
Yea
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by fiftynaira(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
Yea

Which citadel of learning?
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2017
fiftynaira:

Which citadel of learning?
OAU
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by fiftynaira(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
OAU

Nice one ever conscious social being
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2017
fiftynaira:

Nice one ever conscious social being

Girlz And Big Dick / Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss / A Lady Posted This On Facebook (daring) -pix