Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (54589 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by purityval(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
But true true You no get hand grin grin grin. And the barber part is still killing me grin grin
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by stacyadams: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin well i shave my girl and u know what happens next...me i love shaved poosy pass food sef grin grin
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
kateskitty:
Ok so my fiancé and I are back together after much argument but I have since seen how what caused our problem was serious and decided to change my ways. However, we now have a new problem.
So I was reading this blog post by some marriage counselor and it was about something like things to do with your spouse before you get married to know just how strong your bond will be. And what caught my attention was about shaving, it said that couples should be comfortable with shaving each other.

So I asked my fiance if he could shave me "down there" and to my greatest surprise he said and I quote "you no get hand"
I always thought that my fiance was the one who loved more between the both of us, but I'm beginning to doubt that.
Now I'm not too bothered about him not wanting to shave me "down below" but he is now begin defensive, asking me why would I ask him to do something that disgusting and if he is a barber.
This got me pissed and we are no longer talking.
Grow up!.
Your types use men, why should you ask him to do that?, is that the only way to know if he loves you?.

Mtcheww!.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Acidosis(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pubic abi na public hair is the least of my worries now, abeg carry your wahala dey goo
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by ideology(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
you are not serious. Continue ......

I am very sure your man, can shave you, but you are now making it look as if it should be a way of life.

#My advice stop reading all these fantasy blogs, that fill you up with beautiful nonsense expectations.

Advising you based on their experience or another's story, it is wrong.

Humans are never the same don't expect A to react to issues like B.

Save your life with Wisdom from God, spend more time studying the bible than reading articles useless marriage counselor
kateskitty:
Ok so my fiancé and I are back together after much argument but I have since seen how what caused our problem was serious and decided to change my ways. However, we now have a new problem.
So I was reading this blog post by some marriage counselor and it was about something like things to do with your spouse before you get married to know just how strong your bond will be. And what caught my attention was about shaving, it said that couples should be comfortable with shaving each other.

So I asked my fiance if he could shave me "down there" and to my greatest surprise he said and I quote "you no get hand"
I always thought that my fiance was the one who loved more between the both of us, but I'm beginning to doubt that.
Now I'm not too bothered about him not wanting to shave me "down below" but he is now begin defensive, asking me why would I ask him to do something that disgusting and if he is a barber.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Emasel(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Women want too much from men haba!
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by kilokeys(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
beetter grow up. u have issues... some sort of checklist to know if ur man loves you..

stop reading the 101 ways to know if ur bf loves u crap..

shave ursef.. or bring it here lemme epp u

3 Likes

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by sunnyside16(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
You were good together again and read something on social media and became shocked at his response........sorry. Social media dont always have remedy to issues.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by pafek(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
kateskitty:

we are discussing the president life/death, u re posting 'shave down stairs'.
are you alright?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
WriteBoy:
I don't see how that was a simple request. I would turn it down because I wouldn't want to hurt you.

Shaving oneself is hard how much more another person. Before I shave my pubes, I go to extra lengths to prepare myself -- both mentally and physically. Mentally includes tricking my mind into believing it will be an enjoyable experience when I know the reverse is the case. Physically, I prepare my clipper, scissors, shaving stick, dusting powder, and soothing gel for my crotch when I am done. So you can see that it is not an easy nor simple task. I wouldn't do for it anyone because I don't know how sensitive their skin is.

Please try not to apply everything you read online to your life. I may be mistaken, but the woman advising you is probably from a Western culture where their men are open to trying a whole lot of things. You should factor in the wide gulf between our cultures to see if such advise is applicable to your situation.

You sound very petty -- this censure is not based on your whole personality which I do not know, but rather on the contents of this post. I know that as a woman you want grand romantic gestures to be assured of your man's love. But believe me, it is not about you alone. You must also learn to love him within the confines of what he defines as love.

That being said, have you shaved?
Hahaha.. And you just had to ask her that??
You sound pretty much like a flirt. tongue
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by delishpot: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
truthsayer007:

You this gey, you are just too confused. Infact, Your confusion is hilarious to me. I had follow you again so i could continue to read stupid posts from you which makes me laugh cheesy

If you having problems with little things as him saying NO to shaving you. Then what will happen when you marry undecided

Please continue with stupid posts like this, so you can get me entertained continuously.

She clearly said she let go of his refusal but he is now angry at her for even asking him to do so in the first place. She was thinking he said no oh well let her get over it and life continues but he has been holding on to the past. Besides, she just asked to seek his opinion on such maters. I do not think she brought out shaving stick and asked him to shave her. Just as men so.etimes ask their women what would she do if she hears he has a baby outside or if he marries another wife grin grin It doesn't mean he is planning on doing it. But even this one she asked is not as bad as what some guys ask their babes.

1 Like

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Vicolan: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
kateskitty:

Ladies ehn.. Na so one tell me make i lick her Kpekus. oooo #Endtime ladies
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by felo812000(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
GBAM!!!!! Ikwuru obim mehn. Google the meaning plssss grin
GodsLastBorn:
Op you should ask him to kiss and lick your feet and axx every morning too it will help you in knowing if the relationship will last, its a relationship rule. I don't mind doing it with my boo boo but don't think every guy is down for it or that if he can't he loves you less, you seem selfish but I'm not surprised. why not be the one to introduce the shaving thing by offering to shave him first when you guys are bathing that is if he got little something that needs shaving after you're done then tell him you would like him to do the same to you not because you shaved him first but because you find it kinky, romantic or whatnot? instead you went "he I BAE, here's a cutlass get this bushes shaved!" come on. One thing I've learned in life is that you can get anyone to do something you want for you but you have to use the right words, time, person and situation.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by felo812000(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin
jonaifame22:
Since u've been on NL, u dnt even know that I'm a barber, contact me lemme shave it for u, so far it's the one down below, it's not his job! It's something I can do
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Lankyscot(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Here Goes Another Female Clown!

1 Like

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
La shave I die I dey. Mad...
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by firstking01(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oyind17:
Stop talking trash
And who's this bombastic element of a hoeundecided
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha.. And you just had to ask her that??
You sound pretty much like a flirt. tongue

Well, since it's no longer a private matter(on account of her bringing it to a public forum)I feel we deserve to know if the issue has been resolved.

1 Like

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by abbey621(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
I'm still shocked the guy is still with you. You don't seem to be ready to settle down anytime soon not to talk of maintaining a successful relationship or marriage. I completely blame the guy for still tolerating someone that lives based on advice from media/social media!
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hmm... Not every guy would wanna do that but you could have done it for him first and he might have been obliged to reciprocate, out of love and respect.
shocked

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by jiinxed: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
This lady is not ready for marriage. You're still a kid.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Jamooo000: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
You cant apply all you read or watch in movies. Remember that different strokes for different folks. Even if you go see a marriage counselor you dont follow what you are told hook line and sinker you need to know what applies to you and what doesnt. Beside you may have gotten over you pass argument he may still be processing the whole thing and still trying to let go. If you know him well and understand him there are ways to convince him to do what you want rather than throwing it at him just to know if he loves you or if you bond well. cry
kateskitty:

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Ask4Info: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
kateskitty:

AFTER READING FEW OF YOUR THREADS I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION YOU ARE GOING TO BE A VERY STUBBORN AND NASTY PARTNER. THAT GUY NEEDS TO DUMP YOU. YOU WILL LIKE TO ALWAYS HAVE YOUR WAY AND REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOUR FAULT.

1 Like

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by adex19: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
i asked my finance if he could shave me he said no and i quit;in another way you must also learn how to love him

http://www.jadelle.tk/
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Don't mind him, he is lazy. Send a private mail to me or contact me through my profile so I can help you shave it.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by linearity: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na wao! for all these internet remote relationship 'experts'.

And you ma, go read am, come wan practice am for real life korokoro, without applying wisdom and understanding of you own particular circumstances, that only you know?

Believe me....if you are good looking, most guys will shave you 'down there' on the very first date, does that mean, you just jump in and make that important decision to marry 'that guy'?

Also, you might even be surprise that, the guy down the street or at the bus stop, will gladly oblige to shave you 'down there' without blinking an eye, just spread it and he will go to work immediately, I guess that means he is a keeper?
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
WriteBoy:

Well, since it's no longer a private matter(on account of her bringing it to a public forum)I feel we deserve to know if the issue has been resolved.
If you say so lipsrsealed
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Crownbird(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
he said and I quote "you no get hand"
Communication is the key, You no get hand to me maybe a joke ... he may find it funny.
We are not the same in terms of enthusiasm, grooming oneself.
Finding a match is not easy and sex is not only the solution.
The two head have to come together, understand and accept each others odd. No one is Perfect.
We mature everyday, because someone write things about Love or Relationship does not mean he/she is an expert.
Read, Analyse, acknowledge the ones you think deeply can develop you and your relations positively.
Remember be careful with your words you cannot take it back, what's said is said ...
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by darlenese(f): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
My hubby shaves me only when I'm heavily pregnant !

You are not pregnant , you are not sick , why are u seeking for trouble

Abi hand dey pain u?

Stop fantacising my dear. U need to change ur mindset before u even think of marriage !
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
if this ain't funny then i wonder what it is, you should look for something more serious to quarrel over this one is crap, u both have issues u need to deal with now.
this is one of the symptoms, misunderstanding each other and romancing little issues are some of them if you're not careful ,your relationship will hit the rocks and its gonna be on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.