Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (54232 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by DonGalilo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Zedoo:

In this 21st century....

Later make we no sha hear say the guy come ballout dey find other things....
It could be pretense...guys Wey I know Wey our mind dirty pass anything
. Na true sha cheesy
Zedoo:

In this 21st century....

Later make we no sha hear say the guy come ballout dey find other things....
It could be pretense...guys Wey I know Wey our mind dirty pass anything
. Na true sha
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by kateskitty(f): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
truthsayer007:

You this gey, you are just too confused. Infact, Your confusion is hilarious to me. I had follow you again so i could continue to read stupid posts from you which makes me laugh cheesy

If you having problems with little things as him saying NO to shaving you. Then what will happen when you marry undecided

Please continue with stupid posts like this, so you can get me entertained continuously.
It's fine if you want to take my predicament to amuse yourself, whatever.
I'm sure you yourself are not very smart or else you would have understood the part where I said I was fine with him not wanting to shave me but he became angry I asked.
I bring my sh!t here to seek people's reaction to know if I've done something wrong by asking.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by bibijay123(f): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
jonaifame22:
Since u've been on NL, u dnt even know that I'm a barber, contact me lemme shave it for u, so far it's the one down below, it's not his job! It's something I can do

grin

2 Likes

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by baby4u2(f): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
kateskitty:

Believe it or not wouldn't change the fact that it happened to me or could have happened to someone else. I don't know which Is it either you didn't read through the post or read it but didn't understand.
In the post I said I wasn't bothered about it but he became angry I asked when I know very well it was just a harmless question which was never imposed on him.

So I take it that maybe I didn't see where you said it was not a serious request. However, when you asked him to shave you, was it a joke or was it for real. The problem is that you wanted to use it as a criteria to judge his love for you. That's what brought about me saying you did not use common sense.

Now I am going to talk for married individuals, there is nothing wrong in exploring your fatansies, however if that fantasy which has no basis to be used as a criteria to judge love is then used to judge, then the person requesting lacks common sense.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Tobium1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kateskitty?!!
Are u not de same girl dat still kips in touch with ur ex, still calling him bae nd sweetie, and sees notin wrong in dat abi?
So why wen u asked ur sidedíck to shave u and he refuses, it's now a big deal for u.

E be like say ur brain de pain u. But wait o, u no get hand??

1 Like

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by kateskitty(f): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Blitz888:

And now you're not talking to each other on a flimsy non-issue such as what you just stated above huh?
You lack wisdom!
We not talking doesn't mean we are broken up tongue
I know I lack wisdom that's why I've come to you for advice tongue
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by edimolu(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Its surprising how u cant help shave ur gf's pvss* but then ud stick your d.ck in it right?....pride is all i call that...which should really be in abscence wen u find true love with the right person....i cant just begin to think of the unimaginable things me nd bae have done together...a whole lotta crazy stuffs....good part of it is..wev been closer than ever
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by dsocioemmy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Seriously two of una no get work
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Yomiwayne80(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
The guy na very badt guy
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Dynast(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Meaning that you ve been having sex b4 marriage for long that you no longer have shame
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by binary123(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
this is why I'm always anoid about women, my only obligation to you is to Work hard & provide for you, not all this romantic nonsense. shave what?
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by wonderfulchild: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ehee! Ooo! nothing wey person no go read for nairaland
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by cleoblizz332(f): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
He might not just like it but with DT kind of response(rude) I wonder how d communication will be when u happen to say other nasty things during marriage
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
kateskitty:
Ok so my fiancé and I are back together after much argument but I have since seen how what caused our problem was serious and decided to change my ways. However, we now have a new problem.
So I was reading this blog post by some marriage counselor and it was about something like things to do with your spouse before you get married to know just how strong your bond will be. And what caught my attention was about shaving, it said that couples should be comfortable with shaving each other.

So I asked my fiance if he could shave me "down there" and to my greatest surprise he said and I quote "you no get hand"
I always thought that my fiance was the one who loved more between the both of us, but I'm beginning to doubt that.
Now I'm not too bothered about him not wanting to shave me "down below" but he is now begin defensive, asking me why would I ask him to do something that disgusting and if he is a barber.
This got me pissed and we are no longer talking.

Shouldn't have responded like dat.
Better watch it gal. Early sign of tempered human being.
Other ways he shud hv responded Dan being defensive.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Harinholar(f): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Funny..... Different kinds of guy....What about the one that doesn't even remember anniversaries....even when you remind him,he won't take it serious @all... what pains woman more than diz??
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by SmartyPants(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
DrogoG:

What did you think she asked him to shaved for? You're an imb*ecile!

You can't read abi?

"So I was reading this blog post by some marriage counselor and it was about something like things to do with your spouse before you get married to know just how strong your bond will be"

her reason is clearly stated there. grow up!
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Ryocaj(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
u daft gaannn ooo
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by montezz(f): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na wa o.
Some people can be funny ehn.
Its no big deal to ask ur man to shave your kitty but the approach matters a lot. Done it numerous times with my ex.....bathe eachoda...trust me,it always end up with a mind blowing sex accompanied with multiple orgasm.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Seriously i dont see any big deal in it.

Some Nigerian men can be very very archaic in their thinking.

at times i dont blame girls who marry foreigners, our african men can be overwhelming in attitude and backwardness.
no wonder the continent is poor.

Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by iamkingzlee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
If he is a barber grin grin
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
kateskitty:
Ok so my fiancé and I are back together after much argument but I have since seen how what caused our problem was serious and decided to change my ways. However, we now have a new problem.
So I was reading this blog post by some marriage counselor and it was about something like things to do with your spouse before you get married to know just how strong your bond will be. And what caught my attention was about shaving, it said that couples should be comfortable with shaving each other.

So I asked my fiance if he could shave me "down there" and to my greatest surprise he said and I quote "you no get hand"
I always thought that my fiance was the one who loved more between the both of us, but I'm beginning to doubt that.
Now I'm not too bothered about him not wanting to shave me "down below" but he is now begin defensive, asking me why would I ask him to do something that disgusting and if he is a barber.

life and marriage has no manual

you are using the blog as manual to love life which a disaster

know your man based on who he is not from what the blog wants him to be

you are not even married yet something work there way in slowly once you get married very comfortable with each other

never apply everything your read to your life, know your man 1st than trying to make him the perfect man your read in blogs and discusions
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by DrogoG(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
SmartyPants:

You can't read abi?

"So I was reading this blog post by some marriage counselor and it was about something like things to do with your spouse before you get married to know just how strong your bond will be"

her reason is clearly stated there. grow up!

Wow! That it didn't mention sex didn't mean it wasn't about sex! What do you think shaving your partner's private part mean if it has nothing to do with sex?

You're probably a kid who hasn't seen much of life. Having a great sexual relationship with your partner is one of the things that form a great bond. The more intimate the more bond.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by DrogoG(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
fujirice:

You weren't there. You only heard her side of the story.

Should people not say anything because they've not heard from the other side? It's not everytime that you get to hear from the other side. If you personally knew the other party, then it's different because you can reach them.

She created this thread because she wanted advice from people. So people will give her advice according what she said.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by garbactc(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hmm that's beautiful shocked cool
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by distilledwalex(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
ODÉ
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by toshmann(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na so marriages de take end. You find love, instead of focusing on your love and have a happy life, una go begin read fantasy stories of oyibo love.
You think oyibo sabi love pass us? Bc dem de buy expensive flowers, open doors for their babes, flatter their babes etc.
Otibo go do all that finish, the next week dem don enter bitter divorce process.

Kontinuu.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Snow5(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
uvalued:

na waa oh can you imagine people believe everitin online and moviess...
Nor mind her..

Na people like her dey think say TELEMUNDO na reality..

Una go wait for charming prince tire...
Yeye dey smell!!
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Snow5(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
silverspringle:
Thank u! My sister's hubby is d best guy i ve ever come by but guess what The guy hardly smile, very unromantic but provides everything for the family. My mum don talk tire. You will think u are not welcomed to his hous with his face but thats not true.

The girl mumu nor be small...

It's just understanding... That's all.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Snow5(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Zedoo:

Then he better not want mouth action too.
You cant blame women....

Mehn I see no reason why somewhere ure enjoying will be disgusting you to look at.....

Hypocrisy at its peak....

Una wan still dey 1980's

Listen to me very carefully my brother.. In fact.. Read wetin she write again...

Jst cos she saw it on the Internet.. She den ask/expects her husband to do it for her.. When she demands it.

Is that not insanity?

If say she dey give d man Mouth Gig now.. And d man refuse give her head now.. Dat na different case na... We go fire the man thunder and brimstone... But still not every man will still go down on a woman after the woman gives him a Mouth Gig...

I Don talk finish.
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Princedapace(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
kateskitty:

Come let me shave u baby... I will gladly do it over and over again..
Re: Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad by Snow5(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
ayamAgenius:

Are you the bae's bae? undecided undecided undecided

No sir!!

I am speaking on behalf of everyone that has common sense to know that Internet is not the best place to get advice sometimes..

And don't do what Internet says or expect someone to do it cos Internet says so...

It's dumb bro!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.