Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President (20438 Views)

IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses / Governor Okowa & His Wife In Public Display Of Affection At An Event In Delta / It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
uncle005:
IPOB are the one wishing PMB death, The 2015 election hate campaign of JEG camp has made the IPOB see PMB as evil. JEG is actually the reason behind all these wicked attitude towards our President due to the primitive and immature campaign. They all try all they could to bring him down but they did not succeed and they will never succeed. Wishing him death is they only way to console their evil mind.

That is the more reason why PMB will leave more years to see his enemy wallop in pains. Even the Igbo christian are also wishing him death, that is what what their Bible told them. pity
... Where were you when the same people rejected him trice? Be careful as you are fanning the embers of hatred because it could snowballed into destroying you and your family eventually unfortunately. Learn from the historical experience of how a coup that was executed by all nigerians was tagged an 'igbo' coup and how it snowballed into a raging fire. Be very careful. A hunter could be the hunted!

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by lordcornel(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
limeta:

That,s if i sinned against any one or took any life
otherwise yr wish be unto you.
So u v not sin against anyone huh? Issorite

You dey cry cos I wished u something u wished another,
Keep crying cos it will fall on u if u don't change ur mindset. Bye
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Kingsteve(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I have been watching with keen interest some comments credited to some people of bad conscience with respect to the health status of President Muhammadu Buhari. In fact, I am yet to come to terms with the fact that some living things that called themselves humans have been trying so hard to convince their evil minds that Mr. President is dead even when they are neither the Doctor that “certified” him dead nor an attendant in the mortuary that watches over his “corpse”.

The questions I beg to ask are: Who want Buhari dead? What purpose will it serve should Buhari die (God forbid)?

Who Benefits Should Anything Happen To Buhari?
I have taken my time to study the political environment and dynamics of Nigeria, and I came to conclusion that should anything happen to President Muhammadu Buhari (God forbid), there will be NO beneficiary in the real sense.

While some may argue that the Vice/Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will naturally stand to benefit due to elevation to the number 1 seat, the reality is that he will be frustrated by kinsmen and supporters of Mr. President, as lots of conspiracy theories will fly round. Under such condition, he will neither have the peace of mind to discharge his duties nor will it enjoy the support of Buhari kinsmen should he seek a term in 2019. In fact, the political environment will be polarized beyond imagination.

Of course, we all know that the demise of a President will NEVER be to the benefit of the opposition party. This is because the constitution doesn’t allow for fresh election upon the demise of a President/Governor but permits the Vice/Deputy, a member of the ruling party to succeed the boss without recourse to the opposition. This simply means neither PDP nor any opposition stand to gain should anything happen to Buhari. In addition to this, the ruling party will always placate supporters and tribesmen of the President and use sympathy vote to win 2019 (just like GEJ/PDP did in 2011).

Why then should people wish for the demise of Mr. President? How inhuman can some living things that pretend to be humans be? Should parochial/political inclination blind our sense of brotherly love and humanity?

Buhari’s State Of Health:
I will want to believe that the President is in safe condition irrespective of the wishful thinking of some group of people that doesn’t wish well to the country. If his spokespeople insist that the President is doing well, I think it is appropriate for Nigerians of good conscience to believe the report and wish safe health to Buhari.

Nobody is a custodian of life, only God determines who live and who should return to the dust. Our duty is to pray for safe health always but we must NEVER play God. In fact, there are lots of precedents to point that people who wish death to others without cause usually die before those they wish. I will refrain from citing instances because I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone, nevertheless. We should be mindful of what we wish others.

Muhammadu Buhari is first a human, husband, and father before being a President. Nobody will be happy reading/seeing death rumours/wishes of his/her relative(s). I am sure that carriers of the Buhari death rumour will go amok if another person tries it on their fathers and other relatives. We shouldn’t play politics with human life.

I was glad when the Chairman of PDP, HE Senator Ahmed Markafi during the expanded Caucus meeting yesterday prayed for safe health of President Buhari, that shows maturity of the party under his leadership.

Make no mistake, I am not a fan of the administration, and I believe that we deserve a better deal, but I will never wish for such through death of the President irrespective of what some of the President’s supporters may/might have wished others in the past. Instead, the ballot box should be the vehicle for change in government. Only those with insanity will wish otherwise.

I wish Mr. President good health and long life beyond the expiration of his Presidency.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

Shared on palmchat

F uck off!
He must die!

By the way, while you're at it ( f ucking off), you can happily join him and DIIIIIE! tongue
Kapish?

4 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by limeta(f): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
lordcornel:

So u v not sin against anyone huh? Issorite

You dey cry cos I wished u something u wished another,
Keep crying cos it will fall on u if u don't change ur mindset. Bye

pufter get off my mention
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by krauss: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
bro. I simply termed this schadenfreude in a previous response to one of this posts. Now in reality, I am from the east and will respond in all honesty thus: If the president personally ordered the shooting and killing of innocent IPOD members in any part of Nigeria and deliberately ignored the call to restrain his people from perpetuating the infamous 'fulani herdsmen rampage', you and I have no moral background to speak against or upbraid those affected by his actions. We can only ask them to tamper justice with mercy for the sake of civility. My humble opinion.
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by slap1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
VampireeM:
Tonye pls who made you PMB's spokesman esp on NL?
Most Nigerians dont wish or care about whats going on with him.. All we know is he should return to the country and keep his campaign promises. People are dying of hunger and all sectors messed up and he is vacationing and having medical check-ups in london after budgeting billions of naira for Aso rock hospital..

Go tell your master Bubu that we are hungry and a hungry man is an angry man!

He is forming oversabi and Mr Patriotic. Who even ask him?

3 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Odingo1: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
uncle005:
IPOB are the one wishing PMB death, The 2015 election hate campaign of JEG camp has made the IPOB see PMB as evil. JEG is actually the reason behind all these wicked attitude towards our President due to the primitive and immature campaign. They all try all they could to bring him down but they did not succeed and they will never succeed. Wishing him death is they only way to console their evil mind.

That is the more reason why PMB will leave more years to see his enemy wallop in pains. Even the Igbo christian are also wishing him death, that is what what their Bible told them. pity
[/b]Is metro UK that carried the rumour first an IPOb media[b],una hatred for Igbo people will kill una

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by sizzlers(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
FAILED PROMISES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by wasuka14(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
VampireeM:
Tonye pls who made you PMB's spokesman esp on NL?
Most Nigerians dont wish or care about whats going on with him.. All we know is he should return to the country and keep his campaign promises. People are dying of hunger and all sectors messed up and he is vacationing and having medical check-ups in london after budgeting billions of naira for Aso rock hospital..

Go tell your master Bubu that we are hungry and a hungry man is an angry man!
Some of us care if u don't know. Frustration must be killing u. Even if $1 is = #1 today, that doesn't mean we are save economically, million of people will still be poor. I don't know whether u still have father. The same thing u wish for Buhari is ur portion. Say Amen!
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by roolnaado(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by youngjoy(f): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
i remember a rumour of how the abokis fasted for GEJ to die whn he was sick and wen for vacation during his administration....

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
This guy is the most foolish naairalander....With all the events of the past few days, all u can come up with is this trash, I wonder how u wil feel when the rumor becomes true....Mind you I do not wish him dead, buh i do not want what happened during yar adua's time to hapeen again, if he is alive give us tangible evidence, we deserve to knw the truth, if he is dead, tell Nigerians and stop playing politics with our head, like what they did during yar adua time....

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... Where were you when the same people rejected him trice? Be careful as you are fanning the embers of hatred because it could snowballed into destroying you and your family eventually unfortunately. Learn from the historical experience of how a coup that was executed by all nigerians was tagged an 'igbo' coup and how it snowballed into a raging fire. Be very careful. A hunter could be the hunted!
I hope you red the history very well, if not go and read it, the history is there to guide us and save us of these hatred. There is absolutely no justification for this wish for president. Two candidate contested for a post and one must emerge winner, life has to move on, as a learned citizen do you joined forces to bring a nation down and subject people to suffering because you hate someone. Buhari will never remain in Aso rock forever. This attitude exhibit by the Igbo has really exposed how inferior they look in the presence of other region in the country, instead of trying to repair the damages caused, they are adding more damages to the existing one taking the entire region step backward, they should continue if they like but one thing is sure the end justify the ......................
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
It A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity For A President To Keep Mute While Hardsmen From Another Are Killing His People.

3 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by lionson(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Let him die and you'll be surprised at the new lease of life in the country. I wish him dead because Nigerians are dying. Let one man die so that others may live.

4 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by discusant: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I have been watching with keen interest some comments credited to some people of bad conscience with respect to the health status of President Muhammadu Buhari. In fact, I am yet to come to terms with the fact that some living things that called themselves humans have been trying so hard to convince their evil minds that Mr. President is dead even when they are neither the Doctor that “certified” him dead nor an attendant in the mortuary that watches over his “corpse”.

The questions I beg to ask are: Who want Buhari dead? What purpose will it serve should Buhari die (God forbid)?

Who Benefits Should Anything Happen To Buhari?
I have taken my time to study the political environment and dynamics of Nigeria, and I came to conclusion that should anything happen to President Muhammadu Buhari (God forbid), there will be NO beneficiary in the real sense.

While some may argue that the Vice/Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will naturally stand to benefit due to elevation to the number 1 seat, the reality is that he will be frustrated by kinsmen and supporters of Mr. President, as lots of conspiracy theories will fly round. Under such condition, he will neither have the peace of mind to discharge his duties nor will it enjoy the support of Buhari kinsmen should he seek a term in 2019. In fact, the political environment will be polarized beyond imagination.

Of course, we all know that the demise of a President will NEVER be to the benefit of the opposition party. This is because the constitution doesn’t allow for fresh election upon the demise of a President/Governor but permits the Vice/Deputy, a member of the ruling party to succeed the boss without recourse to the opposition. This simply means neither PDP nor any opposition stand to gain should anything happen to Buhari. In addition to this, the ruling party will always placate supporters and tribesmen of the President and use sympathy vote to win 2019 (just like GEJ/PDP did in 2011).

Why then should people wish for the demise of Mr. President? How inhuman can some living things that pretend to be humans be? Should parochial/political inclination blind our sense of brotherly love and humanity?

Buhari’s State Of Health:
I will want to believe that the President is in safe condition irrespective of the wishful thinking of some group of people that doesn’t wish well to the country. If his spokespeople insist that the President is doing well, I think it is appropriate for Nigerians of good conscience to believe the report and wish safe health to Buhari.

Nobody is a custodian of life, only God determines who live and who should return to the dust. Our duty is to pray for safe health always but we must NEVER play God. In fact, there are lots of precedents to point that people who wish death to others without cause usually die before those they wish. I will refrain from citing instances because I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone, nevertheless. We should be mindful of what we wish others.

Muhammadu Buhari is first a human, husband, and father before being a President. Nobody will be happy reading/seeing death rumours/wishes of his/her relative(s). I am sure that carriers of the Buhari death rumour will go amok if another person tries it on their fathers and other relatives. We shouldn’t play politics with human life.

I was glad when the Chairman of PDP, HE Senator Ahmed Markafi during the expanded Caucus meeting yesterday prayed for safe health of President Buhari, that shows maturity of the party under his leadership.

Make no mistake, I am not a fan of the administration, and I believe that we deserve a better deal, but I will never wish for such through death of the President irrespective of what some of the President’s supporters may/might have wished others in the past. Instead, the ballot box should be the vehicle for change in government. Only those with insanity will wish otherwise.

I wish Mr. President good health and long life beyond the expiration of his Presidency.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

Shared on palmchat

Who is wishing Buhari dead, or figments of your imagination?

Are you not building yourself to become the next leader of the southsouth who shall lead the new subdivision called "coastal states of the southsouth" to beg Arewa leaders for peanuts and akara money from crude oil in the Nigerdelta region?

Divided you are conquered and easily ruled, your lot started to beg Arewa to divide once strong eastern region with powerful bargaining powers into now tiny impotent subdivisions.

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by agarawu23(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oyind17:
Agar awu23 grin grin

You no try
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Pchidexy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
It is inhuman to wish Buhari dead but Tonye, you re mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Pchidexy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShakaZullu:

shatap see you an unstable fellow yarning dust

https://www.nairaland.com/3272215/president-buhari-failed-nigeria-pdp

nairalanders see who's among pdp cacus

lol
Tonyebarcanista on self delusion

useless shameless recharge card begger
My brother leave the compound fool called Tonye. For Nairaland, every idiot dey form big man!

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
agarawu23:
why u keep face like that?
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Ningi2020(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
AIT re d back bone of dis lies on their Facebook page, am sure its because channels TV show dat d president acknowledged their effort by watching their shows..
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by AntiNigerian: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
to the Zombie OP that posted this rubbish!

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by maasoap(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Since Friday last week that the rumour has been spreading, only God knows how many Nigerians have passed away. Their evil wish is nothing.
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by AntiNigerian: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pchidexy:
My brother leave the compound fool called Tonye. For Nairaland, every idiot dey form big man!
that guy is a slave!

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
tete7000:
I do not wish the man dead but I do not pity him when people wish him dead. When corpers were killed due to his inciteful statement, he never cared. He said monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood, he never cared whose children, husbands and wives would be the baboons and monkeys. When north-west was ravaged by bokoharams with homes burnt and people killed and the president of the day wanted to declare a war against the insurgents, my president declared that it is a war against the north. He spoke against it.
So why should anyone care about a man who didn't really care about others? Buhari is a man of violence and whoever incites violence, violence will visit his house. What a man sows, he reaps. Karma is a bit_ch.

Cc: TonyeBarcanista
shut up. You wish him dead. Only God decides when life ends and the last time i checked, you aint him.
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Tonason: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
We're told that his on vacation in January, that he is resting after murdering over 300 people at IDP camp, may he Rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by tete7000(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
kropotkin2:
shut up. You wish him dead. Only God decides when life ends and the last time i checked, you aint him.

You are nothing but an id_iot to tell me to shut up. What do you know about God? Has the man not caused the death of others? Do you have enough IQ to comprehend what I wrote? I don't address kids and zombic idi_ots like you. Even if I wish him dead in your senseless and mumustic opinion because you can read my mind (turning yourself to God who reads mind), they told you I am not entitled to my opinion? Fooooooool!

4 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
tete7000:

You are nothing but an id_iot to tell me to shut up. What do you know about God? Has the man not caused the death of others? Do you have enough IQ to comprehend what I wrote? I don't address kids and zombic idi_ots like you. Even if I wish him dead in your senseless and mumustic opinion because you can read my mind (turning yourself to God who reads mind), they told you I am not entitled to my opinion? Fooooooool!
Shut up. Your opinion on Buhari's life is inconsequential even though it is so clear you wish him dead. Go and kill him lets see
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by tete7000(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
kropotkin2:
Shut up. Your opinion on Buhari's life is inconsequential even though it is so clear you wish him dead. Go and kill him lets see

You are daft and have a very low IQ no doubt. The day Buhari dies you can hang yourself or you can keep him alive forever. Oponu!

3 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
tete7000:

You are daft and have a very low IQ no doubt. The day Buhari dies you can hang yourself or you can keep him alive forever. Oponu!
Shut up you IPOB clown. No one cares about what you have to say. You hate Buhari then go and kill him na. Keyboard assassinations cant work
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Chiefobdk1: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
^^^
I understand that you are an embittered soul, but sorry, I can't help you.

Sorry, I refused to quote you because that will be low of me.

Who offered u protection boy. Abi na gbawe?

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

BTW: IPod yoots are actually the group that want PMB dead!

1) You where at the PDP's expanded caucus meeting (as you claimed) where the chairman made it clear that the rumor emanated from APC hierarchies.

2)There was an article "why we want our president dead" (Authored by a Yoruba man) on this nairaland frontpage.

Yet, you are keen to put the entire blame on the 'Ipod yoot'. Is this your new way of expressing your well documented hatred against the Igbos?

N.B If you have any evidence backing ur claim, I will apologize (for this write-up not for Ipob, am not a member) .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"There Is No $25bn NNPC Contract Anywhere" - Laolu Akande / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals / Monguno: Buhari Plans To Overhaul Security Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.