Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President (20424 Views)

IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses / Governor Okowa & His Wife In Public Display Of Affection At An Event In Delta / It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by kernel501: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I have been watching with keen interest some comments credited to some people of bad conscience with respect to the health status of President Muhammadu Buhari. In fact, I am yet to come to terms with the fact that some living things that called themselves humans have been trying so hard to convince their evil minds that Mr. President is dead even when they are neither the Doctor that “certified” him dead nor an attendant in the mortuary that watches over his “corpse”.

The questions I beg to ask are: Who want Buhari dead? What purpose will it serve should Buhari die (God forbid)?

Who Benefits Should Anything Happen To Buhari?
I have taken my time to study the political environment and dynamics of Nigeria, and I came to conclusion that should anything happen to President Muhammadu Buhari (God forbid), there will be NO beneficiary in the real sense.

While some may argue that the Vice/Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will naturally stand to benefit due to elevation to the number 1 seat, the reality is that he will be frustrated by kinsmen and supporters of Mr. President, as lots of conspiracy theories will fly round. Under such condition, he will neither have the peace of mind to discharge his duties nor will it enjoy the support of Buhari kinsmen should he seek a term in 2019. In fact, the political environment will be polarized beyond imagination.

Of course, we all know that the demise of a President will NEVER be to the benefit of the opposition party. This is because the constitution doesn’t allow for fresh election upon the demise of a President/Governor but permits the Vice/Deputy, a member of the ruling party to succeed the boss without recourse to the opposition. This simply means neither PDP nor any opposition stand to gain should anything happen to Buhari. In addition to this, the ruling party will always placate supporters and tribesmen of the President and use sympathy vote to win 2019 (just like GEJ/PDP did in 2011).

Why then should people wish for the demise of Mr. President? How inhuman can some living things that pretend to be humans be? Should parochial/political inclination blind our sense of brotherly love and humanity?

Buhari’s State Of Health:
I will want to believe that the President is in safe condition irrespective of the wishful thinking of some group of people that doesn’t wish well to the country. If his spokespeople insist that the President is doing well, I think it is appropriate for Nigerians of good conscience to believe the report and wish safe health to Buhari.

Nobody is a custodian of life, only God determines who live and who should return to the dust. Our duty is to pray for safe health always but we must NEVER play God. In fact, there are lots of precedents to point that people who wish death to others without cause usually die before those they wish. I will refrain from citing instances because I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone, nevertheless. We should be mindful of what we wish others.

Muhammadu Buhari is first a human, husband, and father before being a President. Nobody will be happy reading/seeing death rumours/wishes of his/her relative(s). I am sure that carriers of the Buhari death rumour will go amok if another person tries it on their fathers and other relatives. We shouldn’t play politics with human life.

I was glad when the Chairman of PDP, HE Senator Ahmed Markafi during the expanded Caucus meeting yesterday prayed for safe health of President Buhari, that shows maturity of the party under his leadership.

Make no mistake, I am not a fan of the administration, and I believe that we deserve a better deal, but I will never wish for such through death of the President irrespective of what some of the President’s supporters may/might have wished others in the past. Instead, the ballot box should be the vehicle for change in government. Only those with insanity will wish otherwise.

I wish Mr. President good health and long life beyond the expiration of his Presidency.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

Shared on palmchat

You are not a fan of the administration after campaigning for the present demised administration ... You caused many to loose there means of livelihood, and now you want them to pray for the perpetrator, the president.
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by chiefolododo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Guy Dont let us deceive ourselves
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I have been watching with keen interest some comments credited to some people of bad conscience with respect to the health status of President Muhammadu Buhari. In fact, I am yet to come to terms with the fact that some living things that called themselves humans have been trying so hard to convince their evil minds that Mr. President is dead even when they are neither the Doctor that “certified” him dead nor an attendant in the mortuary that watches over his “corpse”.

The questions I beg to ask are: Who want Buhari dead? What purpose will it serve should Buhari die (God forbid)?

I have taken my time to study the political environment and dynamics of Nigeria, and I came to conclusion that should anything happen to President Muhammadu Buhari (God forbid), there will be NO beneficiary in the real sense.

While some may argue that the Vice/Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will naturally stand to benefit due to elevation to the number 1 seat, the reality is that he will be frustrated by kinsmen and supporters of Mr. President, as lots of conspiracy theories will fly round. Under such condition, he will neither have the peace of mind to discharge his duties nor will it enjoy the support of Buhari kinsmen should he seek a term in 2019. In fact, the political environment will be polarized beyond imagination.

Of course, we all know that the demise of a President will NEVER be to the benefit of the opposition party. This is because the constitution doesn’t allow for fresh election upon the demise of a President/Governor but permits the Vice/Deputy, a member of the ruling party to succeed the boss without recourse to the opposition. This simply means neither PDP nor any opposition stand to gain should anything happen to Buhari. In addition to this, the ruling party will always placate supporters and tribesmen of the President and use sympathy vote to win 2019 (just like GEJ/PDP did in 2011).

Why then should people wish for the demise of Mr. President? How inhuman can some living things that pretend to be humans be? Should parochial/political inclination blind our sense of brotherly love and humanity?

I will want to believe that the President is in safe condition irrespective of the wishful thinking of some group of people that doesn’t wish well to the country. If his spokespeople insist that the President is doing well, I think it is appropriate for Nigerians of good conscience to believe the report and wish safe health to Buhari.

Nobody is a custodian of life, only God determines who live and who should return to the dust. Our duty is to pray for safe health always but we must NEVER play God. In fact, there are lots of precedents to point that people who wish death to others without cause usually die before those they wish. I will refrain from citing instances because I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone, nevertheless. We should be mindful of what we wish others.

Muhammadu Buhari is first a human, husband, and father before being a President. Nobody will be happy reading/seeing death rumours/wishes of his/her relative(s). I am sure that carriers of the Buhari death rumour will go amok if another person tries it on their fathers and other relatives. We shouldn’t play politics with human life.

I was glad when the Chairman of PDP, HE Senator Ahmed Markafi during the expanded Caucus meeting yesterday prayed for safe health of President Buhari, that shows maturity of the party under his leadership.

Make no mistake, I am not a fan of the administration, and I believe that we deserve a better deal, but I will never wish for such through death of the President irrespective of what some of the President’s supporters may/might have wished others in the past. Instead, the ballot box should be the vehicle for change in government. Only those with insanity will wish otherwise.

I wish Mr. President good health and long life beyond the expiration of his Presidency.

Shared on palmchat
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Orikinla1: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Only enemies of progress wish President Muhammadu Buhari not to recover.
They are the enemies of Nigeria. And President Buhari will survive his enemies.

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by teelaw4life(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Can you for once allow sanity to take its course? Where in the write-up did I speak for the President or when did I tell you and your embittered soul crew that I was his spokesperson?

Don't you get it? Wishing death to a man IS NOT POLITICS, it is outright insanity!

Should we give you the number of innocent nigerians who have died due to his poor administrative skills? Please, the people are entitled to their opinion. Eyes have been opened. Anyone who makes himself the enemy and oppressor of the masses will get his or her comeuppance.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by ShakaZullu(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
[s]
kropotkin2:
Exacxtly. They have a rabid hatred for Buhari because he incarcerated their leader for treason. The stupidity of it all is that rumors haven't actually ever succeeded in killing a man. They are sub-humans
[/s]
buhari die die die die die die die insha Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Eledan: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Well Ipob can believe any obvious lie no matter how insane and ridiculous it may sound, as long as it fits into their Biafra agenda. cheesy
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by drealj: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tonye Bacarnista,thunder wey go fire ur yansh still dey dance skelewu

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
What they do not know for sure is If by any chance Buhari dies , Like TonyeBarcanista said , the north wouldn't be happy and they'd cause lots of headache for Osinbanjo

But he left out the part where Yoruba and Hausa always seem to find a common ground in everything , and that means no hope for power shifting to the east or ss or any ibo land in general not for at least another 8-10 years

They never think things through , they are like sheeps , once one person writes something negative , they make it their slogan

Tat would be adding tribal coloration which I'm not a fan of.

Power belongs to God, He alone gives whoever he wishes.
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Enemyofpeace: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wetin concern me?

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by ares245(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
And who the f**k are u to tell me if I should wish him death or not.....as a matter of fact I wish u death too@tonye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by deflover(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Shared on palmchat

How much are you paid to write trash

You keep mute for a while
Once you see one easy trend you rush in with your abaibio of analysis that makes no sense
Because of you people see us Niger Deltans as people without bearing

Please just shot up
Did you write about the northern governors meeting with security chiefs without osinbanjo

Of cause mumu like you said it doesn't matter that the important security bodies are manned by the north

If that meeting was a plan to kill us all how would we know

Guy just go and sleep
You are worth nuffin

6 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari is dead but i need him to com and finish what he started. Evil president!

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by godoluwa(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
^^^

I understand that you are an embittered soul, but sorry, I can't help you.

Sorry, I refused to quote you because that will be low of me.
nairaland FP has gone to the dogs.
smh, I don't blame you but the mod that used to put you bullcrap on FP

Seun needs to go and learn work from Linda, her lindasocial FP makes lots of sense than nairaland these days

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by omoharry(f): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm very sure you read where I mentioned that I'm NOT A FAN of the administration? Or you also have comprehension difficulty? Are you sane my Lady?

I'm a critic of the government but never motivated by hatred and embittered soul, I still remain a critic but will never wish death to him.

I rather change him through the ballot.

BTW: IPod yoots are actually the group that want PMB dead!

Have a nice day my Lady...
but indirectly you are a Fan?
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by onyeezeigbo: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
joepepsy:
Dont mind them, useless generation, they love corruption and want to live that way, Nigeria is hard! Nigeria is hard! Shut up and get used to it,life itself is hard, Nigeria the only country where primary school student want to drive a jeep, very proud lazy set of idiots,been responsible is ad normal in Nigeria, I live is swiss, if you see where a white man is working, you will admit that Africans just love enjoyment but hate to work. No work no work , go farm!!
you no well at all

good example of a bad leader you are

Nigeria is gonna be dead when foolishly become a president God forbid
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing wrong in wishing someone else is the President, even some Americans wished Trump isn't their President. But wishing a man death without cause is the peak of madness

Will you keep quiet? Who is wishing him death without cause? People are dying from his lackadaisical attitude, hunger, inter-religious and inter-tribal wars just because our president don't care and you are here talking trash.
He has killed many and he too must now die

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by HtwoOw: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Tat would be adding tribal coloration which I'm not a fan of.

Power belongs to God, He alone gives whoever he wishes.

Point being , thinking things through before wishing for it sometimes helps in making informed decision

As much as i would avoid a tribal coloration, it is a reality and it manifests here everyday when they comment, when they talk when they make threads

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Shortyy(f): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm very sure you read where I mentioned that I'm NOT A FAN of the administration? Or you also have comprehension difficulty? Are you sane my Lady?

I'm a critic of the government but never motivated by hatred and embittered soul, I still remain a critic but will never wish death to him.

I rather change him through the ballot.

BTW: IPod yoots are actually the group that want PMB dead!

Have a nice day my Lady...
Which iPod yoots? Smh. I don't wish him dead but don't say it's only ipob youths that wish the man dead. Are you living in Nigeria? If yes just go out on the street. Don't drive, just walk. I'm talking bout your Yoruba people and not igbos. You'll see the curses thrown at this man on a daily basis. So don't say it's only Ipob, cos people are not happy with him. I mean a good number of people.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Eledan: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
buhari die die die die die die die insha Allah amin

grin grin grin grin grin

Baba is hale and hearty, only his enemies will keep dying from the bullets of Nigeria armed forces. tongue

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Masculity(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
^^^

I always respect TonyeBarcanista. What a matured response.

3 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Your quest for popularity is amazing. Mr Tonye mind your business.
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by lekbel09(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
This tonye no get sense walahi. How dare you open your pit latrine to dictate to us .Bolo oshi

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by mneedss(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Masculity(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
lekbel09:
This tonye no get sense walahi. How dare you open your pit latrine to dictate to us .Bolo oshi

e pennam heheheh

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
VampireeM:
Tonye pls who made you PMB's spokesman esp on NL?
Most Nigerians dont wish or care about whats going on with him.. All we know is he should return to the country and keep his campaign promises. People are dying of hunger and all sectors messed up and he is vacationing and having medical check-ups in london after budgeting billions of naira for Aso rock hospital..

Go tell your master Bubu that we are hungry and a hungry man is an angry man!

So he shouldn't air his opinion anymore?

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by lekbel09(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
The bitter truth is that even if nigerians pray for their leaders it can never be well with the leaders, because most of this guys are in the occult,they have buried a lot of human heads for their agendas
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by kernel501: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
^^^

You most be embittered, irking all these episode just to retain your trolling job of lies.
Note: Don't train your kids with these fifty fifty Naira blackmailing coins of yours.

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
[s]buhari die die die die die die die insha Allah amin[/s]
Sub-human IPOB yoot. Go kill am na.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by iSlayer: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Stupid mba mmiri boy
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by teelaw4life(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Instead of preaching Unity and promoting the planned protest, you are here fighting people over their opinion about the health of the president. If he'll die, he'll die. If he'll live, he'll live. No amount of wishing from the people can kill someone when it's not their time. Yar'adua would have been the most progressive democratic president had he lived. I don't remember anybody wishing uim death, in fact most nigerians were genuinely worried and concerned about his health yet, when it was time, God called him home.

Stop distracting Nigerians with non-issues. STOP PRESENTING TISSUES AS ISSUES.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by fmlala: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nempi:
I don't want to gain anything from his death. I just want him dead! When did it become a crime to want something in Nigeria?

I wish you death too if you feel it's not a crime to do so. Remember kama!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nicholas Felix: I Don’t Regret Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles / Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.