Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? (73527 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
I sympathize with those whose money got stuck. If not for the greed of the so-called guiders who betrayed the "guidees "...
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by CXLVII: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin grin

One chance!

Who won fall mugu for the second time.

You don pay tithe to Mavrodi be dat.

Move-on as your money is absolutely gone!

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by jamex93(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:
So nairaland didn't see the massive merging and paying that is going on today.. Its very obvious the are against Mmm.. I wonder how this nonsense post made FP. This mods na God go c una. U think u d do me

Nairaland CEO na hater u no know

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by kibra4u(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
*message from CRO to all guiders*

*There's a massive pairing going on right now which is an indication of positive move in the system, but we want all guiders to inform their downlines that those that won't pay their pay order to simply reject it and get blocked. Mind you, unblocking of account is seemingly impossible because we want to restore the system and eradicate the unserious participants. Since there's is massive matching that implies if everyone starts paying up, you will get your money soon*.
Thank you
Team MMM

12 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Austema(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Even me and I need it for my school fee
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Eledan: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
You gave out 200K in this economy?
My sister raise your hand and pray after me

"My father my father, wherever, who ever is holding on my brain, collect it back for me now IJMN"

8 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by glossy6(f): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
But they should fulfil their order just like I did so that some of us can get our reward.

Which order? Did you get an LPO or something like that?

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Braze9(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Relax... U will get paid Sergei mavrodi is in full control. I doff hat for him. I was paid 32k yesterday

11 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by ajalawole(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
U are not poor and u can't forget 200k that will never ever come back.. Oga forget that money, and if u can't, please don't kill yourself

all na risk grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Shortyy:
People are actually getting help, but well idk I'm not even a member of mmm. But my friend got paid yesterday..
hmm follow back. I'll like to join the group.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Ijaya123: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM crashed when its accounts were frozen last December. I told all who cared to listen but many didn't.

You better forget the money. It is gone for good.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by pweshboi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
what's my "consign" when you and your -together we rule the world- peeps were warned and thoroughly advised and educated about this scam called EMU EMU EMU... y'all said our mouth was smelling and is it our money? share your problem with your co mmm group dudes and place your questions on your EMU EMU EMU website... #WalksOutOfThreadEatingMyMango

5 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Ghost447(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by boles80sg(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I observe that participants dont't redeem their PH pledge on MMM. I have almost 200 thousand naira with them. I requested help (GH) on the 14th and I have been matched and rematched, yet none of those people have paid even a kobo. Though I am not "poor" but I need back my money. Someone on palmchat advised me to forget it but I just can't.

I don't know whether I am the only one facing this challenge.

Show us ur PO for us to believe yòu bcus I dnt knw when mmm started paying ppĺe above 100k

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by MrHighSea: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eba ayaya owod
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by edunaking: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I observe that participants dont't redeem their PH pledge on MMM. I have almost 200 thousand naira with them. I requested help (GH) on the 14th and I have been matched and rematched, yet none of those people have paid even a kobo. Though I am not "poor" but I need back my money. Someone on palmchat advised me to forget it but I just can't.

I don't know whether I am the only one facing this challenge.
you are one of the people that is causing mmm to have problems,dont you have a guilder or mmm watapp group?why here when you know they would only say things they dont know.

10 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Naughtytboy: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Nobody wants to get trapped in the system , as it is you're already trapped in the system
Epic
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by kpaofame: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
AngelsAndStars:

seems you don already join yet you don create hate thread about MMM....just Negodu shocked\

BTW i dont see the reason why a simple question like this would make frontpage nothing better for people to see abi...MOds kwatinue o

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by shaydeenamz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
I got over 200k as a student haven't less worries bout d system, if it works fine if it doesn't life goes on ain't killing myself cos of 200k plus dats life u win sometimes or lose sometimes

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by redcliff: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
But they should fulfil their order just like I did so that some of us can get our reward.

So that you can signout and give another person your burden right? You think folks are that foolish?

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by ibkonekt(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ok i want to give my honest opinion on this thread...i was an active member of mmm and i have come to the conclusion that its an ovious scam intended to get greedy people money trapped. Ppl ask how mmm takes your money, this is how the system has no known office or regulatory functions so how do u determine who's account you are paying to....fact is you dont the person is random and unknown to you.. thats the loop hole in mmm....guiders are able to PH anything for free..i know a guider that PH 3.5mil in a month...and that is a beginner guider...u are not paying money to someone that needs help you are paying to thieves who are guiders...they are the scam telling you that ur providing help...ppl be wise

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by chessguru(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM Nigeria still got a lot of Participants who are paying their PH ..... I just paid this morning and i have requested to provide more ...... true mavrodians are providing help and no one will be trapped , you will not lose your money , everybody will get paid fully eventually , YOU and I is MMM we pay each other once we realize this , and ay all the haters will be shamed , I got alert today and will still get more . LONG LIVE MMM

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by ladiesBOO(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
my friend was paid today by two ppl

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by 2tek: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM is here to stay.
HATERS can go and .....

REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

MMM CUSTOMER CARE: 018887960

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay. MMM is currently mornitoring the re-distribution of over 30BILLION USD [/b]peer to peer donations.
(10) [b]GENIUS MANAGEMENT
: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
kpaofame:

seems you don already join yet you don create hate thread about MMM....just Negodu shocked\

BTW i dont see the reason why a simple question like this would make frontpage nothing better for people to see abi...MOds kwatinue o
I know not what you speak of
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Shortyy(f): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
Your WhatsApp number sir
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by tolexy007(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Braze9:
Relax... U will get paid Sergei mavrodi is in full control. I doff hat for him. I was paid 32k yesterday

dont mind her, she think coming to NL will solve her prob..

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Slazenger: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oh dear! Many are equally experiencing same. sad

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by sekem: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

Oya na goan make dem fulfil their order na!

Dem tell you say fire burn white man you come dey ask wede e burn im biabia too.

Your money don kpai be say your money don kpai

Just thank god say you no be a poor person.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Shortyy:

Your WhatsApp number sir
can't put out My Number on a forum. follow back I'll mail you
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by hakimi1974(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
you people won't learn, from umana umana wonder bank to eminem abi na mnm, girl just forget the money and move on with your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.