Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? (73519 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Vicolan: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I observe that participants dont't redeem their PH pledge on MMM. I have almost 200 thousand naira with them. I requested help (GH) on the 14th and I have been matched and rematched, yet none of those people have paid even a kobo. Though I am not "poor" but I need back my money. Someone on palmchat advised me to forget it but I just can't.

I don't know whether I am the only one facing this challenge.

You are a big liar guy.,. To be sure let's see d proof of the 200k

7 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by luscioustrish(f): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Snow5:
You stand alone my brother...

Even on the last day.. The little that you have will be taken from you...

Hehehhe... Scriptural facts!!

Lol...you wicked oh,,go jor cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by purplekayc(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Can't these people be sued or something?
Just thinking
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Shortyy(f): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
can't put out My Number on a forum. follow back I'll mail you
Then mail and I'll reply.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by MSEdLAW(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I observe that participants dont't redeem their PH pledge on MMM. I have almost 200 thousand naira with them. I requested help (GH) on the 14th and I have been matched and rematched, yet none of those people have paid even a kobo. Though I am not "poor" but I need back my money. Someone on palmchat advised me to forget it but I just can't.

b

Mmbok no mi nos foo?
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by MARKone(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
But they should fulfil their order just like I did so that some of us can get our reward.

You need to exercise more patience, I think they are purging the system, it may likely come back, if it does it'll be stronger. The are blocking people, and wiping old mavros if you don't redeem ur PH. Well I've counted my lose, and moving on.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Khez: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
mmm is back

thank goodness
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by rakumiii(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
You haven't accepted the fact that you have been swindled... and your 200k is long gone to the Philippines ..... Count your losses and move on......

ibibiofirstlady:

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by rakumiii(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
purging kor..... purgas ni..... Purging what system? Is it done with manual calculator and tape-rule ..... No be computer dem take do am? When have you heard of GTB or CBN purging their system to get rid of old account? How do you sleep at night knowing you are part of a scam who stole Billions of Naira from poor Nigerians?

MARKone:

You need to exercise more patience, I think they are purging the system, it may likely come back, if it does it'll be stronger. The are blocking people, and wiping old mavros if you don't redeem ur PH. Well I've counted my lose, and moving on.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Shortyy:
Then mail and I'll reply.
done
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
I realized I got some spare cash. So I travelled from
PH to Sango Ota.

I touched down the palms Ota enjoyed the ambience
and bought myself 2 new shirts in the process.
At night I went to Lessoky hotel in Ijoko road bought
three very chilled bottles of medium stout and 3 plates of Asun while listening to the live band.

Finally took Chicken with chips to the 15k hotel room I
booked. I made sure the AC was on.

My spare money was well spended.

Most MMM participants dashed their spare money to
Sergey Mavrodi with no hope of getting it back. He
must be somewhere sipping vintage wine and laughing at how foolish Nigerians are with their hard earned money.

MMM participants, una weldone

Thats what you do with your spare money

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by azidomedogo: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Shortyy:
People are actually getting help, but well idk I'm not even a member of mmm. But my friend got paid yesterday..
i was also paid and my friends to.I wonder y people keep saying MMM has crashed when people are still being paid.
If you hate MMM u dont have to come here and be shouting MMM as crashed.Can u just be mute. AntiMMMites should not quote me bcoz i wont read ur posts

7 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by homirefacuny(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
chessguru:
MMM Nigeria still got a lot of Participants who are paying their PH ..... I just paid this morning and i have requested to provide more ...... true mavrodians are providing help and no one will be trapped , you will not lose your money , everybody will get paid fully eventually , YOU and I is MMM we pay each other once we realize this , and ay all the haters will be shamed , I got alert today and will still get more . LONG LIVE MMM

Guider well done sir.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by monex(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
2tek:

just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
i had hoped this will be the only factual statement in your post but even this is untrue.

Government can actually stop residents from visiting facebook to a large extent.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Ayomivic(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

is this how they would redeem it. instead of you encouraging the participants you are here discouraging .who will read what you posted here and move on to PH it is people like you that want to kill mmm

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by MARKone(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
rakumiii:
purging kor..... purgas ni..... Purging what system? Is it done with manual calculator and tape-rule ..... No be computer dem take do am? When have you heard of GTB or CBN purging their system to get rid of old account? How do you sleep at night knowing you are part of a scam who stole Billions of Naira from poor Nigerians?

You won't read and assimilate b4 you start spewing trash!! How did u pass ur exams, if you ever did. I have my money trapped there! And u are calling me a Scam, FYI I was not forced to put my money there. Please don't annoy me, this afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by bath(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

I got paid today though its not up to my money that is there. But mmm still pays.

5 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Basalt(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

You are just an attention seeker.

Since when has withdrawal Limit become 200k?
Poor man.
This man is not a Mavrodian

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Basalt(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Naira dot com is busy spreading the good news while this website of hate is busy broadcasting hate posts.
I spit on nairaland, it's a website of hate.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

I paid that same amount last week. Show screenshot of your order. Beside times are hard in January.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by castrokins(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ufan,
Aniewo Ikidòng Fien Utò Mkpò Ami?

ibibiofirstlady:

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by shaydeenamz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
azidomedogo:
i was also paid and my friends to.I wonder y people keep saying MMM has crashed when people are still being paid.
If you hate MMM u dont have to come here and be shouting MMM as crashed.Can u just be mute. AntiMMMites should not quote me bcoz i wont read ur posts
pls I haven't been matched yet is there any new process??
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by bola4dprec(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

I am not poor
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by kay10: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
[size=19pt]I just observed that the system is back,if you are not interested in the system,pls be quiet,what the system need now is motivation [/size]

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Ayomivic(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Short:
People are actually getting help, but well ik I'm not even a member of mmm. But my friend got paid yesterday..
if i was paid , I will ph
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by bhouze(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=ibibiofirstlady post=53174459]I observe that participants dont't redeem their PH pledge on MMM. I have almost 200 thousand naira with them. I requested help (GH) on the 14th and I have been matched and rematched, yet none of those people have paid even a kobo. Though I am not "poor" but I need back my money. Someone on palmchat advised me to forget it but I just can't.

I don't know whether I am the only one facing this challenge.[/qu you are not poor yet you cannot let go even after an advice, and now you decided to anounce it to the whole naija as if it will bring back your money. you are not poor yet you invest in mmm,if i didn't know better, i'd say dear you just announce to the whole world that you are poor but its

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by 0shina: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bro.
You no get luck ni

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by bhouze(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
You are not poor yet you cannot let go even after an advice, and now you decided to anounce it to the whole naija as if it will bring back your money. you are not poor yet you invest in mmm,if i didn't know better, i'd say dear you just announce to the whole world that you are poor but its

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM is dead and Buried .. accept it and move on

I WARNED YOU GUYS BUT YOU WOULDNT LISTEN!!

have you forgotten .. NA YOUR MONEY I USED DO AM ?

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by dyangprof(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
But they should fulfil their order just like I did so that some of us can get our reward.

just 200 thousand#

send me ya acount number let me pay u.

pls dont foget to include ya atm pin o.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by lakesider(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
People receiving alart .
Nairaland sad again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.