Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? (73507 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by chessguru(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
hotspec:
The truth is nobody wants to put his money in MMM again. It has gone for good.
The truth is that i still got alert today on MMM and also on GHW , and i know MMM is here to stay . Shame on haters . alerts still pouring in ..... by the time things stabilize .... Enemies go shame finish . WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by ThisYourTatafo: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Inspite of the unforseen delay in payment by MMm. They finally responded and honestly I think these guys can be trusted as I just got matched...

P.S. if you hear anyone saying MMM is fake tell him to give you food to eat because the same people trying so desperately to pull MMm down are the same ones who would not give you a dime if you so asked for it... Na my money I invest e no concern anybody... Mmm has started not so strong this year but they came back as promised and I know it will grow stronger ...make we no use our hand kill am...

This is about the only structure that works in Nigeria I tell you.

Even my rich Friend Samson for Dubai still dey owe me over 700k in 5 years and he doesn't even take my calls.
#TrueStory

#WeHelpOurselvesByOurSelves
I love MMM
No quote me o cause I get venom Wey u no fit contain

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by mumels(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lol they have started mass matching. Good enough. I was just paid.

Am happy.

5 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by idupaul: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I observe that participants dont't redeem their PH pledge on MMM. I have almost 200 thousand naira with them. I requested help (GH) on the 14th and I have been matched and rematched, yet none of those people have paid even a kobo. Though I am not "poor" but I need back my money. Someone on palmchat advised me to forget it but I just can't.

I don't know whether I am the only one facing this challenge.

What do you mean you are not poor , so you played MMM just for fun ...Please can we know your ranking on the Forbes list?

5 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by defemidefemi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I observe that participants dont't redeem their PH pledge on MMM. I have almost 200 thousand naira with them. I requested help (GH) on the 14th and I have been matched and rematched, yet none of those people have paid even a kobo. Though I am not "poor" but I need back my money. Someone on palmchat advised me to forget it but I just can't.

sister stay cool.. you will get ur money.. i gave up on Monday this week and i was advising my friends too that we can't get the money back.. only for me to get an alert of 23000 on Tuesday, though it's not up to 1/4 of my money there, but i still believe that i will get the rest.. some ppl are backing off and some are still trusting... i pray they match u wit the positive minded person, but wen they match u up wit anyone, don't call the person, instead text that "you're to pay me the sum of.... on mmm" d text gonna hide your desperation.. Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by akanbiaa(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jubilation as MMM begins to put smiles on faces of participants (see evidence)
READ: https://www.naij.com/1084962-mmm-begins-massive-matching-gh-ph.html
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by monex(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
am4truth:

On one hand i agree with you, but for people that are technologically inclined, there is always a way.
Have you heard of VPN?
With a vpn, there is no way government can stop you from visiting any site of your choice.
peace!!
yes there is a way but not with Virtual Private Networks. VPNs do something else.

VPNs are for secure access to private networks through a public tunnel. The concept behind VPN is also used in IP Masking which is what I think you intend to say. IP Masking is useful to hide your identity from the third-party. It would be useful is facebook blocks IP Nigerian IP addresses and you want to access facebook. Masking your IP address would not be useful if government (through NCC) blocks facebook IP addresses from being accessed via our telecoms channels.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by mrtayesynchro(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

i don't think you are the only one this scheme is a scam.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by joanana(f): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

Dont worry, i head that any participant that pleged to ph and refuses to pay will not only get their account block but there mavors will be deleted. they will wont be able to login to write to support. just be patient you may get ur money back smiley

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

Excuse me, please are you the one at dp?
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by OgorCDL: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nairaland and Nairalanders, despite times calls for desperate measures hence idiotic articles like this abound to be posted.

Haters, face it, accept it. MMM is back and you have lost.

To the Nairalanders that did not participate bcus they did not have money in 2016 so they hate: What you need to do now is to look for money and participate so that the world does not leave you behind in 2017 again.

MMM is back. Infact it has been back for a while but many people have been blinded by useless articles posted by this useless forum of which i used to have high regard for.

To nairaland and haters: your shame is going to be epic. its only a matter of days now. Be patient. Its coming...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by alaskido(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

My sister, you are on your own o (OYO). I am also in the same shoes like you though mine is just N50k. I have forgotten about the money make I no go get heart attack. My kids are still young.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by dj5naira(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yes, it is only you that observe this.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by tundeks: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM is back and better, watch out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by tundeks: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
alaskido:

My sister, you are on your own o (OYO). I am also in the same shoes like you though mine is just N50k. I have forgotten about the money make I no go get heart attack. My kids are still young.
dont forget abt it, ur money will soon come back to u, its a gradual process cos of system upgrade, MMM hv started mass matching of participants

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by switch47(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
OgorCDL:
Nairaland and Nairalanders, despite times calls for desperate measures hence idiotic articles like this abound to be posted.

Haters, face it, accept it. MMM is back and you have lost.

To the Nairalanders that did not participate bcus they did not have money in 2016 so they hate: What you need to do now is to look for money and participate so that the world does not leave you behind in 2017 again.

MMM is back. Infact it has been back for a while but many people have been blinded by useless articles posted by this useless forum of which i used to have high regard for.

To nairaland and haters: your shame is going to be epic. its only a matter of days now. Be patient. Its coming...
they can not stop MMM..... MMM is here to stay..... I was paid today and I requested to provide help now.... MMM is real. I stand with MMM Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by nsilordgmail(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oh sista mmi, ameduk one chance MMM
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Shaev7(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
The words of 2pac, "Life Goes On."

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Sovet: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Very big lie:no one was allowed to GH 200k all mavro was returned bk to the farm and limits set... Massive GH and PH occurred today ..

5 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by ReachRich(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
People are getting paid on MMM. MMM made it known that after unfreezing they will start pairing participants with lower money. U will certainly get ur money

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by SFSNIPER(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Shortyy:
08080330000 OPEN UP
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by linearity: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
But they should fulfil their order just like I did so that some of us can get our reward.

You ma, reason am well well, if you were in their shoes and given the current circumstances, will you PH anyone?

You are essentially telling them to "please get inside jail, so that you could be released. Who in their right minds would want to do that?
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by surebona(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
I was matched wit 5people, it was d 5th person dat paid me yesterday... 58k... so b patient.... it's not easy to see someone ready to invest at dis trying time...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by bibiking7(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2017

Funny. Like 6 of my colleagues got paid thru this MMM scheme today and they even bought food for lot of folks. I am starting to doubt the MMM news on nairaland now. Good luck to the participants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by linearity: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
ReachRich:
People are getting paid on MMM. MMM made it known that after unfreezing they will start pairing participants with lower money. U will certainly get ur money

My guy, you have not even gotten your money back, and you are assuring someone that they will get theirs.

The 31k you collected out of the 100k is a small amount, come back when you must have collected your promised 130%.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by jinxet2000: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bros, that someone that told you told you the best thing to do.
Listen to the voice before you vex put your life or health into it.

ibibiofirstlady:

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Misternas89(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
boles80sg:

Show us ur PO for us to believe yòu bcus I dnt knw when mmm started paying ppĺe above 100k
And how u take sabi wetin PO mean? Una go hear am
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by wizkidblogger(f): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
But they should fulfil their order just like I did so that some of us can get our reward.

reward for changing the world or what?
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by slimmoney(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM matter will be like donald trump matter d more media speak bad abt it d more it grows

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.