Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? (73540 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by ugonna1054(m): 1:13am On Jan 28, 2017
edunaking:
you are one of the people that is causing mmm to have problems,dont you have a guilder or mmm watapp group?why here when you know they would only say things they dont know.
bro, kindly add me to the whatsapp group 08167184214...thanks.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by ibkonekt(m): 1:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Clearly these mmm supporters are desperate to promote the scheme so ppl can PH then they get their own money out of the scheme and run away
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by chessguru(m): 1:58am On Jan 28, 2017
progress69:
cheesy : D cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its now give it time?

Hahahahaha

Wonders shall never end

Now I understand why BH easily get recruits for suicide bombings. U are definitely a full potential.

Keep composing lyrics

It will soon turn let us cry!
a true mavrodian have got no reason to cry , i woke up this morning from the sound of Bank Credit alert on my phone .......from my beloved peer to peer system . wat could be more satisfying ?? while mumu haters be typing rubbish and hating ... MMM has come to stay ..... get used to it ..... GHW is solid get that into your skull. I stand with MMM NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by swankylay(m): 1:59am On Jan 28, 2017
Got matched last week, wasn't paid. Got matched yday again, got paid this morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by chessguru(m): 2:01am On Jan 28, 2017
ibkonekt:
Clearly these mmm supporters are desperate to promote the scheme so ppl can PH then they get their own money out of the scheme and run away
Your mumu no get part two .... the true mavrodians are providing help even without cashing out , we are the community , we pay each other and we shall continue to pay each other to shame haters. .....i woke up this morning from the sound of Bank Credit alert on my phone ....... i ph and GH ......and ph again ..... alert still dey enter mumu ignorant haters are hating for nothing MMM is here to stay

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by chessguru(m): 2:02am On Jan 28, 2017
swankylay:
Got matched last week, wasn't paid. Got matched yday again, got paid this morning.
MMM is back ....... by Febuary all haters shall cover their faces in shame . MMM is here to stay . grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by jd1986(m): 2:46am On Jan 28, 2017
chessguru:
MMM is back ....... by Febuary all haters shall cover their faces in shame . MMM is here to stay . grin grin grin
you know this!!! cool

#MMMPAYS

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:28am On Jan 28, 2017
abeg oh! mumu mods? why the frontpage?MMM don sell their trust gahn!

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by phylp: 4:05am On Jan 28, 2017
If you are in need of cash & need opportunity to earn kindly join & invite your friend to the WhatsApp group...Alot of weekend bonus is available from recharge card to two thousand every weekend. A trial will convince u..Join now
https:///EdYp3mB7605KpAwvRmP47p
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by switch47(m): 4:22am On Jan 28, 2017
MMM Nigeria is here to stay..... My downlines are just receiving bank alerts and smiling since morning ..... More to come to the shame of haters MMM Nigeria is strong and is here to stay. We stand with MMM Nigeria
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Pureheart91(m): 4:26am On Jan 28, 2017
SOME PEOPLE SELF ARE TIRING. I DO ASK PEOPLE WHAT IS THE WORTH OF AN INVESTMENT IF NOT FOR ITS RISKS.

WELL I MUST SAY I SEE A LOT OF ANTI MMM POST EVERYDAY MAKING FRONT PAGE ON NL, AND I ASK MYSELF THE SAME QUESTION THAT MOST OF US HAVE BEEN ASKING OURSELVES WHY MMM NIGERIA.

I WONDER IF THIS SAME SET OF PEOPLE THAT WANTS TO DESTROY THE IMAGE OF MMM NIGERIA HAVENT HEARD OF OTHER MMM AFFILIATED SCHEMES SUCH AS MMM UNITED, MMM JAPAN, MMM AFRICA JUST TO MENTION A FEW MAKING HEADWAYS.

TRUTH BE TOLD, A SENSIBLE AND REALISTIC INDIVIDUAL WONT FALL FOR THIS CHARLATANS AND THERE WAYS.

MMM NIGERIA IS MERGING FOLKS WITH SMALLER AMOUNTS AS STATED ON THE SITE... SO IF YOU GOT BIG CASH IN THE SYSTEM ALL YOU NEED DO IS RELAX OR PROVIDE HELP AS TO BOOST THE SYSTEM FASTER.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by switch47(m): 4:29am On Jan 28, 2017
Pureheart91:
SOME PEOPLE SELF ARE TIRING. I DO ASK PEOPLE WHAT IS THE WORTH OF AN INVESTMENT IF NOT FOR ITS RISKS.

WELL I MUST SAY I SEE A LOT OF ANTI MMM POST EVERYDAY MAKING FRONT PAGE ON NL, AND I ASK MYSELF THE SAME QUESTION THAT MOST OF US HAVE BEEN ASKING OURSELVES WHY MMM NIGERIA.

I WONDER IF THIS SAME SET OF PEOPLE THAT WANTS TO DESTROY THE IMAGE OF MMM NIGERIA HAVENT HEARD OF OTHER MMM AFFILIATED SCHEMES SUCH AS MMM UNITED, MMM JAPAN, MMM AFRICA JUST TO MENTION A FEW MAKING HEADWAYS.

TRUTH BE TOLD, A SENSIBLE AND REALISTIC INDIVIDUAL WONT FALL FOR THIS CHARLATANS AND THERE WAYS.

MMM NIGERIA IS MERGING FOLKS WITH SMALLER AMOUNTS AS STATED ON THE SITE... SO IF YOU GOT BIG CASH IN THE SYSTEM ALL YOU NEED DO IS RELAX OR PROVIDE HELP AS TO BOOST THE SYSTEM FASTER.
those are not MMM affiliates..... They copy the ideology..... GHW is solid ..... MMM Nigeria will recover faster than haters expect..... We stand with MMM Nigeria..... No matter what the haters say. I love MMM Nigeria
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Manbryto(m): 5:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Foolish Op, so writing an anti Mmm rubbish is what will give u ur money abi, u want to even discourage the person that will be matched to pay u so he won't pay. Common sense is not common
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by mumels(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Shortyy:

I'm tempted to insult you right now but I won't. I'm not a member of mmm. I didn't invest in it.

Add me to your whatsapp open up group
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by ugonna1054(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2017
mystikal:

So for those that still have the "total daily GH limit has been exceeded" message, wassup with that?
try it by 1.00am today....it worked for me, yet to be paid tho but have been paired.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by ugonna1054(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2017
codedruns2:

THOSE PROVIDING HELPS NOW , WHERE WILL THEIR "HELPS" COME FROM ?
HELP WILL COME FOM THE LORD!!! grin, i personally will try and ph again when i successfully gh, even if it's a little to keep the system afloat, so....... the future depends on the participants.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by BUGS12: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2017
my sure cash . c o m Get 50% of any amount you donate monthly, 15% direct referral bonus for first level, second level of referral is 10% while third is 5% and 4th 2%. So simple and very profit.... All in 28days. To register use my link: f d d f o r u m 1 @ g m a i l . c o m Fill the necessary details Make a donation and wait patiently till you are match wih another paticipant on your page ( terms and conditions apply) or watsap me on: 0_ 7_ 0_ 6_ 6_ 3_ 1_ 0_ 9_ 2_ 5
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2017
chessguru:
i wonder why you put the matter for head like fresh Gala , my alert dey enter steady ..... what i have learnt so far is that the media is full of fake news and far from reality , the reality is the alerts peer to peer schemes like MMM and Get help world wide is giving me ....... MMM is real , GHW is real ....... ALERTS dey enter .GHW dey pay me steady , MMM is back stronger i dey put in my spare cash which is in 6 figures in my case ...... no shaking . MMM is real

pple lyk u cannot learn,u may end up joining CNN,NNN,IPOBN and d likes
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by mystikal(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2017
chessguru:
I had that in the past and today i could GH successfully and i got my alert because i was patience , the press has done their worst carrying fake news not it is SHAME ON THEM . MMM IS HERE TO STAY soon stability will be here full force . shame on haters again.

Lucky you. The bloody system won't allow me GH. Seems that they picking those to unfreeze maybe. Unreliable system. Good luck to everyone.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by mystikal(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2017
ugonna1054:
try it by 1.00am today....it worked for me, yet to be paid tho but have been paired.

Thanks bro. Tried but didn't work. I reckon its all trial and error with them now. Inconsistency ruins things
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by obindomanya(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Shortyy:

I'm tempted to insult you right now but I won't. I'm not a member of mmm. I didn't invest in it.
pls dont take it personal. MMM is for slow minds
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by chessguru(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
mystikal:

Lucky you. The bloody system won't allow me GH. Seems that they picking those to unfreeze maybe. Unreliable system. Good luck to everyone.
write to support ...... i am sure it will be resolved . Together we shall change the world ......
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Desander: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
switch47:
those are not MMM affiliates..... They copy the ideology..... GHW is solid ..... MMM Nigeria will recover faster than haters expect..... We stand with MMM Nigeria..... No matter what the haters say. I love MMM Nigeria

Guy guy guys, i hate it when media and their croonies carry out targeted adverts against such schemes, knowing fully well that only panic can kill it. Then when ur panic killsnit u say i warned yu. If u no wan do go home naw. No be by force. Leave the poor scheme alone, its the best so far, the rules are solid, theres no greed in it. Let it run by itself without negative media interference. If it ends good, if it doesnt, good! Leave them alone!
Kilode? There is no organization on earth that can stand if everybody and media choose to post lies about it. Even thenoriginal poster. If all man target u with lies and negative media, people in ur village will hang you soon even if all were lies. GHW paid me yesterday, i was matched 21days later! Ghw is safe, if you dont want to run go home, dont tell me where to put money that you are not giving me. Period.
And to all participants....this is how they killed mmm...if you because of this nonsense refuse to pay when matched, he will now say i told u so...pls dont listen to him.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
MMM participant ndewo
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Kakamorufu(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
ponzihater:
MMM participant ndewo
Nnoo
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by thinkdip(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
pls i have up to 150k there, abeg if i ph 5k would i get part of the 150k? i need answer oo
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
thinkdip:
pls i have up to 150k there, abeg if i ph 5k would i get part of the 150k? i need answer oo

You won't get nothing. Not even your 5k. It's like putting your money in a basket

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.