Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,918 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls (935 Views)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Why Do Some Men Go After Young Teenage Girls? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls by mamagee3(f): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2009
Why do most married men go after young girls even when most of the young girls are old enough to be their own daughters, what do they see in them? undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls by posakosa(m): 2:14am On Dec 01, 2009
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry
Re: Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls by mamagee3(f): 2:16am On Dec 01, 2009
posakosa:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry

*Sighs and waites for a useful response* cool
Re: Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls by posakosa(m): 2:19am On Dec 01, 2009
Ok, how about you click on the ****SEARCH BUTTON**** before posting a topic. undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls by posakosa(m): 2:20am On Dec 01, 2009
This question has been asked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
Re: Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls by chatupkay: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2009
Hi Mama-Gee,

You sounded like your husband/boyfriend is cheating on you.
Remember your first post.

Anyway,
Married Men like to go after young girls for some reasons.
(1) the Oga madam at home is looking old becos She has saddled herself with un-necessary responsibilty and stress of life.
She has abandoned her primary responsbility of taking care of the man in all aspects , the good looks at all times,the good food & sex

(2) there's a general believe dat "men fall in love with their eyes"
u will agree wit me that most ladies dont bother about their husbands anymore once they start aving children.
They tend to concerntrate more on the children and leave the BIG PICKIN to die of boredom.
Re: Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls by Godmother(f): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Topic
Search me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls by coolier(f): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
They believe these young girls are youthful, pure and untouched, but don't we all know they're mistaken?
Re: Why Do Married Men Go After Young Girls by Lady234: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah

(1) (Reply)

What Is Beuty. / Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.