Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... (40109 Views)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / My Visit To Ikogosi Cold And Warm Water Spring(with Pictures) / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by emmanuel596(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by ruggedtimi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Babe when next u want to see a beach..cum let me take u to my hometown in bayelsa state

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mtchew no bikini's sef. angryI just waste my MB angry

Tie wrapper next time,stingy thing angry

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Boss13: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Beach with full clothes on only in naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by MufasaRebirth: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hahahaha nigerians una self.

My mums name is lucy.

So couldnt think of any better moniker so I just used this grin

So it's totally not what you thinking
Na so...
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by kayjasper(f): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
First time ke?

Interesting.

#WehdoneMa!!!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Afam4eva(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
The last time i went to the beach in Nigeria was 2003. You can actually live in Lagos all your life and never make it to the beach. Too many distractions around.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Rosella1: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmmmm, na wa ohhh. Lemee wear cloth and go to beach noni!
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

Indeed grin...at least a self written piece with pictures should be encouraged

Well written and nice pictures too.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
MAVRODIAL ADVERT
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by WeRblessed(f): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Beautiful classy lady. Nigerian Beyonce. Good job my sister.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by lilyheaven: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin
Apple1992:
what!!!what!!what!! Bbsharon, just beach you write this long epistle.. what will happen the day you'll travel on air?.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by idupaul: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Apple1992:
what!!!what!!what!! Bbsharon, just beach you write this long epistle.. what will happen the day you'll travel on air?.

What do you mean by travel on air?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Beach no too dey bayelsa exept ekpoma and brass that was were I serve
ruggedtimi:
Babe when next u want to see a beach..cum let me take u to my hometown in bayelsa state
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Apple1992:
Lol. grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by gbegemaster(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Friendzone:
undecidedangry

If I catch the mod wey carry this come fp eh....
Saw Justwise comment. E fit be him. You can go ahead and apprehend him first. If he confess say nor be him, then make e show you the person.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by jboycrb(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

You can read it on my blog where I wrote it in bits with the pictures attached.

Blog kor block ni! U sha want traffic on ur blog? Pepeye

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by chineloSA(f): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
You are beautiful. Stop pouting when taking pictures so that your true beauty will just pop out.

You are still beautiful kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Afam4eva:
The last time i went to the beach in Nigeria was 2003. You can actually live in Lagos all your life and never make it to the beach. Too many distractions around.
The hustle alone will occupy your time
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by prince9851(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Rosella1:
Hmmmm, na wa ohhh. Lemee wear cloth and go to beach noni!
Hop in my super sonic/ultrasonic/ultrasound/ultrapower/triple engine/water resistant/fire resistant private jet..let us fly down der..too much go slow cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by komekn(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lovely scenery, great pictures and wonderful ambiance. I know it's hot for sure.

Thank you very much it's 1 celsuis here thank you very much for making me home sick.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Duru009(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
With your cucumber friend.... ..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by diegwu01: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:
Have always had the fright of rushing water not to talk more of a large mass of water.

Our destination was the Elegushi beach on the lagos island. I helped pack all what we needed as fast as possible and hurried through with the other preparations to say I was eager to go was an understatement . On getting there, you have to pay the entrance fee of 1000 naira to have access in. Was I terrified at the sight of the water ? I could not tell at first but the sight was lovely, I just looked on, suddenly and all the fears of going to the beach vanished and all I wanted to do all of a sudden was to go close to the water and have fun. Then I remembered what my mom told me on my first day of going to just a pool with friends. It was an excursion at a college I attended and I had taken an extra cloth to attempt swimming only for my mom to start warning me not to enter the water at all nor even go close as if she saw a vision. I assured her I was not going to enter the water but on the contrary I did all she said I should not and even took pictures. I got home that day and showed my sisters the pictures they laughed and we hid the pictures from my mom till date.( that's a girl code there...lol).

I noticed something about the water it was kind of alluring in a way as it keeps drawing someone to come close but the fear of the unknown wouldn't let me even have fun in peace a's varuous wild thoughts started playing in my head. So beautiful a view to watch as the water rush with fierce waves at intervals . I kind of reasoned out certain things and related the water as a person with so much passion and force that would fight at getting all he want just to keep forging ahead, and that would reject any form of dirt or unfriendly body you try to force on him no matter what or how enticing as long as it can't take it it would reject it.

I saw some people jump in to swim and I felt like having their courage even if it's just for a moment but again the fear of the unknown was playing nollywoood movies in my head of how some ladies were warned not to swim blah blah and then drowned so I didn't.  On getting home I knew I should have at least had fun as I would have wanted but was also grateful I was back home whole and hearty.

At the end of the day I realised nothing more like admiring nature with a deep sense of gratitude. grin

http://www.demitalks.com/2017/01/first-day-at-beachmy-experience-with.html?m=1
Best post i have read all week. Thank you Op.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by seunfape(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
But you look like some one who has gone far in that runs why are you here late ? I have to blame your clients

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
CFCman:

The hustle alone will occupy your time
I'm telling you. There's really not much beach culture in Lagos despite it being somewhat surrounded by the Atlanta. The only place i enjoyed the beach was in Mauritius. God, the beaches there are nothing but gorgeous.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by amahthelma(f): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
lovely
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Papiikush: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
cool pictures.
PS: Ignore these Jobless and broke nairalanders badmouthing you. That is what they live for

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by tredax66(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
[ grin grin grin grin grin

Apple1992:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened / Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea / Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.