Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... (40107 Views)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / My Visit To Ikogosi Cold And Warm Water Spring(with Pictures) / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
chineloSA:

You are beautiful. Stop pouting when taking pictures so that your true beauty will just pop out.

You are still beautiful kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwwwn thanks a lot kiss
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
komekn:
Lovely scenery, great pictures and wonderful ambiance. I know it's hot for sure.

Thank you very much it's 1 celsuis here thank you very much for making me home sick.

Awwwwn didn't mean to. Thanks tho.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Duru009:
With your cucumber friend.... ..

Can you be nice at least that's my kid sis... angry
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
amahthelma:
lovely

Thanks a lot.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

Hahhahha grin

Just tell me you are not taken already wink
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Papiikush:
cool pictures.
PS: Ignore these Jobless and broke nairalanders badmouthing you. That is what they live for

Thanks .
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
Came to look at you and not the beach.

Not disappointed

Thanks wink
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
TrueSenator:
Beautiful pictures......what do you want? just name it wink wink wink wink

Visit my blog cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:
cheesy Let us be the judge of your beauty don't blow your own trumpet. Anyway, you are beautiful cheesy

The mods edited that I didn't smiley
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Blogtrovert(f): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by RAFZY(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Delicious pix u got , love d descency .
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
holamiday:
The OP is a true beauty.

Thanks a lot... smiley
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
AleAirHub:
So the gate fee has not reduce till now angry
&
What rope am my seeing in your leg undecided

No it hasn't and that's a leg chain I wear once a while. Many people do have a problem with that tho...lol.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
HARDDON:
are those really your legs? angry

#darkskin angry

I don't get you
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by xpool(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

You can wear agabda if you like it's your choice grin
Just a thought, though.
Imagine when you put on agbada or wrapper/buba on a beach and suddenly Tsunami yawns at you.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
zicoraads:

I would have loved to send you a mail. But, it seems you have reached your follow back limit...

Simply send a pm then
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Blogtrovert:

Hi, I can't view your blog..

Please try using another browser...thanks.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
RAFZY:
Delicious pix u got , love d descency .

Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by AleAirHub(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
OK and Please remove the chain , it does not add to your ebony beauty....
Abeg
Bbsharon:

No it hasn't and that's a leg chain I wear once a while. Many people do have a problem with that tho...lol.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
wilsonreuben:

Just tell me you are not taken already wink

grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
AleAirHub:
OK and Please remove the chain , it does not add to your ebony beauty....
Abeg

Hahahhaha that's your own perception but please keep to yourself you know cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by DIKEnaWAR: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

You can read it on my blog where I wrote it in bits with the pictures attached.

Dark, pretty and lovely.

If I ever see you bleach, I will deal with you. I mean it. Now fall out! kiss lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by AleAirHub(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Oh
Really....
My business my time .
No vex
Bbsharon:

Hahahhaha that's your own perception but please keep to yourself you know cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Dark, pretty and lovely.

If I ever see you bleach, I will deal with you. I mean it. Now fall out! kiss lipsrsealed undecided

Lol...thanks.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

Thanks a lot... smiley
That comment & similar ones from others, made you feel so good. I know that feeling. Print them out. grin

Just kidding.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

grin grin grin

Oya tell me na grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
holamiday:
That comment & similar ones from others, made you feel so good. I know that feeling. Print them out. grin

Just kidding.

Now this so funny...am going to laminate them even grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Dark, pretty and lovely.

I approve this message,don't ever bleach.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Immorttal: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

For what
it has passed
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nathanieloo7(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
i hate gals wit necklace on their leg, jump outta thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea / Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened / Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.