Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... (40106 Views)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / My Visit To Ikogosi Cold And Warm Water Spring(with Pictures) / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by JuneOctober(f): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bamz:

winkyou're not bad

Lol. cheesy How are you quite sure I am the one up there? *coughs* wink
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by HARDDON: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
are those really your legs? angry

#darkskin angry
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Immorttal: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

Wait for it grin grin grin
you fall my hand bbsharon
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by kingsleefolli(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
The pic is not approved.guy no dey dere
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by roeb1987(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
how does this heal Buhari? radarada
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:
Have always had the fright of rushing water not to talk more of a large mass of water.

Our destination was the Elegushi beach on the lagos island. I helped pack all what we needed as fast as possible and hurried through with the other preparations to say I was eager to go was an understatement . On getting there, you have to pay the entrance fee of 1000 naira to have access in. Was I terrified at the sight of the water ? I could not tell at first but the sight was lovely, I just looked on, suddenly and all the fears of going to the beach vanished and all I wanted to do all of a sudden was to go close to the water and have fun. Then I remembered what my mom told me on my first day of going to just a pool with friends. It was an excursion at a college I attended and I had taken an extra cloth to attempt swimming only for my mom to start warning me not to enter the water at all nor even go close as if she saw a vision. I assured her I was not going to enter the water but on the contrary I did all she said I should not and even took pictures. I got home that day and showed my sisters the pictures they laughed and we hid the pictures from my mom till date.( that's a girl code there...lol).

I noticed something about the water it was kind of alluring in a way as it keeps drawing someone to come close but the fear of the unknown wouldn't let me even have fun in peace a's varuous wild thoughts started playing in my head. So beautiful a view to watch as the water rush with fierce waves at intervals . I kind of reasoned out certain things and related the water as a person with so much passion and force that would fight at getting all he want just to keep forging ahead, and that would reject any form of dirt or unfriendly body you try to force on him no matter what or how enticing as long as it can't take it it would reject it.

I saw some people jump in to swim and I felt like having their courage even if it's just for a moment but again the fear of the unknown was playing nollywoood movies in my head of how some ladies were warned not to swim blah blah and then drowned so I didn't.  On getting home I knew I should have at least had fun as I would have wanted but was also grateful I was back home whole and hearty.

At the end of the day I realised nothing more like admiring nature with a deep sense of gratitude. grin

http://www.demitalks.com/2017/01/first-day-at-beachmy-experience-with.html?m=1
Nice pics,you look good. Cheers
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by denssing: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wow!!! Beautiful you Bbsharon. Looks natural, no makeup. Keep it up.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by naijaking1: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Her first time experience on the beach?
I was actually expecting to see more, you know!
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by jtwest(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
na beach u go wey u dress like peeled pineapple Abi na market?

ehm.; my advice next time get a bikini and make sure u surf too. best way to enjoy d beach.

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hahahaha nigerians una self.

My mums name is lucy.

So couldnt think of any better moniker so I just used this grin

So it's totally not what you thinking

Okay...lol
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ioannes:

Well written and nice pictures too.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
jboycrb:

Blog kor block ni! U sha want traffic on ur blog? Pepeye

grin grin grin pepeye wey dey blog na...na so.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
diegwu01:
Best post i have read all week. Thank you Op.

Awwwwn thanks smiley
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Drabeey:

You see, i believe u are a fan of water . someone who loves the sight of water.
If you dont mind, i have this abandoned property of like 4years since it was given to me. I abadoned it cus i lack the spirit to develop it. Something keeps telling me its gonna fetch me cool cash, but yet i think i need someone who could uplift my spirit to put someth in place there. The property is by orimedu beach after eleko beach. And its facing the sea shore.

If you dont mind and u have a good proposals. Pm me and lets talk about it. U need to have i mind that u will marrye to hve access to it. Abi bawo? Scratch thay last anyway.... Just kidding.

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE

Afi fan of water noni grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
wilsonreuben:

Chai! This LASS, you just scattered my brain cells.

Hahhahha grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
iwriterng:

Check DM please.

Okay.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by diegwu01: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
ruggedtimi:
lol...the beachside at my village is nt polluted..see pic below. Just that is not in a developed town.
nice place.. undecided
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
xpool:

I THOUGHT BEACH AND BIKINI WERE LIKE 5&6. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue

You can wear agabda if you like it's your choice grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Immorttal:
you fall my hand bbsharon

For what
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Nice pics,you look good. Cheers

Thanks a lot.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
denssing:
Wow!!! Beautiful you Bbsharon. Looks natural, no makeup. Keep it up.

A little touch of powder and lipstick tho wink
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by zicoraads: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
CXLVII:

Re u kidding me?

First time at the beach at her age? grin grin grin

Did she grow up in the Eastern part of the country where they don't have one?
Have never been to one myself. And I'm older than her. So? undecided
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by zicoraads: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

A little touch of powder and lipstick tho wink
Thought you used to have UK as your location.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
zicoraads:

Thought you used to have UK as your location.

Not me
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by zicoraads: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

Not me
Oh..okay.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
CXLVII:

Re u kidding me?

First time at the beach at her age? grin grin grin

Did she grow up in the Eastern part of the country where they don't have one?

North
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by mikpo: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Confused bunch cry
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
JuneOctober:
Beautiful you. smiley Nice experience.

Thanks smiley
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by zicoraads: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

North
I would have loved to send you a mail. But, it seems you have reached your follow back limit...
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
justscorchone:
Mtchew no bikini's sef. angryI just waste my MB angry

Tie wrapper next time,stingy thing angry

Lol grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Afam4eva:
The last time i went to the beach in Nigeria was 2003. You can actually live in Lagos all your life and never make it to the beach. Too many distractions around.

Exactly.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
WeRblessed:
Beautiful classy lady. Nigerian Beyonce. Good job my sister.

Thanks a lot cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea / Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened / Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.