Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... (40105 Views)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / My Visit To Ikogosi Cold And Warm Water Spring(with Pictures) / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by diegwu01: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
ruggedtimi:
Babe when next u want to see a beach..cum let me take u to my hometown in bayelsa state
I dont think the OP would appreciate swimming or relaxing in front of Oil Spill polluted waters

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by korrej(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
CXLVII:

Re u kidding me?

First time at the beach at her age? grin grin grin

Did she grow up in the Eastern part of the country where they don't have one?
chill na...I was 20+ visiting the beach for the first time....schooled from primary to tertiary in Lagos. I just had phobia for water(and height too).

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:
Have always had the fright of rushing water not to talk more of a large mass of water.

Our destination was the Elegushi beach on the lagos island. I helped pack all what we needed as fast as possible and hurried through with the other preparations to say I was eager to go was an understatement . On getting there, you have to pay the entrance fee of 1000 naira to have access in. Was I terrified at the sight of the water ? I could not tell at first but the sight was lovely, I just looked on, suddenly and all the fears of going to the beach vanished and all I wanted to do all of a sudden was to go close to the water and have fun. Then I remembered what my mom told me on my first day of going to just a pool with friends. It was an excursion at a college I attended and I had taken an extra cloth to attempt swimming only for my mom to start warning me not to enter the water at all nor even go close as if she saw a vision. I assured her I was not going to enter the water but on the contrary I did all she said I should not and even took pictures. I got home that day and showed my sisters the pictures they laughed and we hid the pictures from my mom till date.( that's a girl code there...lol).

I noticed something about the water it was kind of alluring in a way as it keeps drawing someone to come close but the fear of the unknown wouldn't let me even have fun in peace a's varuous wild thoughts started playing in my head. So beautiful a view to watch as the water rush with fierce waves at intervals . I kind of reasoned out certain things and related the water as a person with so much passion and force that would fight at getting all he want just to keep forging ahead, and that would reject any form of dirt or unfriendly b

http://www.demitalks.com/2017/01/first-day-at-beachmy-experience-with.html?m=1

You see, i believe u are a fan of water . someone who loves the sight of water.
If you dont mind, i have this abandoned property of like 4years since it was given to me. I abadoned it cus i lack the spirit to develop it. Something keeps telling me its gonna fetch me cool cash, but yet i think i need someone who could uplift my spirit to put someth in place there. The property is by orimedu beach after eleko beach. And its facing the sea shore.

If you dont mind and u have a good proposals. Pm me and lets talk about it. U need to have i mind that u will marrye to hve access to it. Abi bawo? Scratch thay last anyway.... Just kidding.

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Softorgasm(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Apple1992:
what!!!what!!what!! Bbsharon, just beach you write this long epistle.. what will happen the day you'll travel on air?.
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Brasstop: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
CXLVII:

Re u kidding me?

First time at the beach at her age? grin grin grin

Did she grow up in the Eastern part of the country where they don't have one?
Close to 40 and I ain't been to a Beach. Sumthing wrong with that. Oh i forgot, I have been to awol Beach in warri angry. That's behind main market.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Came to look at you and not the beach.

Not disappointed

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Na so...
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by agarawu23(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Apple1992:
what!!!what!!what!! Bbsharon, just beach you write this long epistle.. what will happen the day you'll travel on air?.
kikikikikiki
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Beautiful pictures......what do you want? just name it wink wink wink wink
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:
Have always had the fright of rushing water not to talk more of a large mass of water.

Our destination was the Elegushi beach on the lagos island. I helped pack all what we needed as fast as possible and hurried through with the other preparations to say I was eager to go was an understatement . On getting there, you have to pay the entrance fee of 1000 naira to have access in. Was I terrified at the sight of the water ? I could not tell at first but the sight was lovely, I just looked on, suddenly and all the fears of going to the beach vanished and all I wanted to do all of a sudden was to go close to the water and have fun. Then I remembered what my mom told me on my first day of going to just a pool with friends. It was an excursion at a college I attended and I had taken an extra cloth to attempt swimming only for my mom to start warning me not to enter the water at all nor even go close as if she saw a vision. I assured her I was not going to enter the water but on the contrary I did all she said I should not and even took pictures. I got home that day and showed my sisters the pictures they laughed and we hid the pictures from my mom till date.( that's a girl code there...lol).

I noticed something about the water it was kind of alluring in a way as it keeps drawing someone to come close but the fear of the unknown wouldn't let me even have fun in peace a's varuous wild thoughts started playing in my head. So beautiful a view to watch as the water rush with fierce waves at intervals . I kind of reasoned out certain things and related the water as a person with so much passion and force that would fight at getting all he want just to keep forging ahead, and that would reject any form of dirt or unfriendly body you try to force on him no matter what or how enticing as long as it can't take it it would reject it.

I saw some people jump in to swim and I felt like having their courage even if it's just for a moment but again the fear of the unknown was playing nollywoood movies in my head of how some ladies were warned not to swim blah blah and then drowned so I didn't.  On getting home I knew I should have at least had fun as I would have wanted but was also grateful I was back home whole and hearty.

At the end of the day I realised nothing more like admiring nature with a deep sense of gratitude. grin

Chai! This LASS, you just scattered my brain cells.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by iwriterng(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:
More pictures grin grin grin

Modified***
After much ado I decided to reduce the "long epistle " as it was tagged. Well I still have the full one on my blog wink

Check DM please.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by toshmann(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Why do nigerians wear regular clothes at the beach.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by toshmann(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Apple1992:

She go close down nairaland grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by FisifunKododada: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
cheesy Let us be the judge of your beauty don't blow your own trumpet. Anyway, you are beautiful cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Jamescosmas(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
tolugar:
You for write novel

Who get time to read all those stuff

Came here to watch pic.

Which are nice though
i read tire, come use sense understand the rest.....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by jiddaar: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin
sonofLuci:

Aunty you look beautiful, can we be friends? grin
Her sis is finer wink
sonofLuci:

Aunty you look beautiful, can we be friends? grin
Her sis is finer

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by emmymdk: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
nawa oh
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by emsco(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na ur bf carry u go?
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
The OP is a true beauty.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by ruggedtimi(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
diegwu01:
I dont think the OP would appreciate swimming or relaxing in front of Oil Spill polluted waters
lol...the beachside at my village is nt polluted..see pic below. Just that is not in a developed town.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bamz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
JuneOctober:
Beautiful you. smiley Nice experience.

winkyou're not bad
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Afam4eva:

I'm telling you. There's really not much beach culture in Lagos despite it being somewhat surrounded by the Atlanta. The only place i enjoyed the beach was in Mauritius. God, the beaches there are nothing but gorgeous.
I must visit this Mauritius one day cool

And with consumer prices rising by 150%, there's not much time left to spend hours on a beach
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by ruggedtimi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Beach no too dey bayelsa exept ekpoma and brass that was were I serve
you enter the whole bayelsa....there is beach at akassa. I FRM akassa
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by AleAirHub(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
So the gate fee has not reduce till now angry
&
What rope am my seeing in your leg undecided
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by xpool(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

I noticed something about the water it was kind of alluring in a way as it keeps drawing someone to come close but the fear of the unknown wouldn't let me even have fun in peace a's varuous wild thoughts started playing in my head. So beautiful a view to watch as the water rush with fierce waves at intervals . I kind of reasoned out certain things and related the water as a person with so much passion and force that would fight at getting all he want just to keep forging ahead, and that would reject any form of dirt or unfriendly body you try to force on him no matter what or how enticing as long as it can't take it it would reject it.

I saw some people jump in to swim and I felt like having their courage even if it's just for a moment but again the fear of the unknown was playing nollywoood movies in my head of how some ladies were warned not to swim blah blah and then drowned so I didn't.  On getting home I knew I should have at least had fun as I would have wanted but was also grateful I was back home whole and hearty.

At the end of the day I realised nothing more like admiring nature with a deep sense of gratitude. grin

I THOUGHT BEACH AND BIKINI WERE LIKE 5&6. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by NeutralJUDGE(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
justscorchone:
Mtchew no bikini's sef. angryI just waste my MB angry

Tie wrapper next time,stingy thing angry
Bros she too selfish walai....she for jux tie wrapper, nd she even want make we visit her blog.Sweet pix bt she no try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Motorcycle Rider Plays Karate On Spotting Chinese Indigenes On Nigerian Street / Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea / Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.