Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... (40108 Views)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / My Visit To Ikogosi Cold And Warm Water Spring(with Pictures) / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by tillaman(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
She's a Melanie goddess
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Duru009(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

Can you be nice at least that's my kid sis... angry

Okay.... ..
Noted

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by MadeInSpain2015(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Look like fela last wife
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Faslite(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Beautiful babes & lovely nose.

Nice pic
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Faslite:
Beautiful babes & lovely nose.

Nice pic

Thanks
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by rhames(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok girl that was nice prose. Is your blog hosted? Well if its not it better be coz i have not seen the link yet. You have my encouragement to be a full time blogger and author because you have what m
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
tillaman:
She's a Melanie goddess

Hahahaha thanks smiley
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
MadeInSpain2015:
Look like fela last wife

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by rhames(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok girl that was nice prose. Is your blog hosted? Well if its not it better be coz i have not seen the link yet. You have my encouragement to be a full time blogger and author because you have what most bloggers dont have in Nigeria: writing style. Keep up the good work girl.The sky is the limit and God Bless Your hustle.Amen ( aloud one from u though)
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
rhames:
Ok girl that was nice prose. Is your blog hosted? Well if its not it better be coz i have not seen the link yet. You have my encouragement to be a full time blogger and author because you have what m

It's hosted on Google. Thanks a lot but still a student tho. I
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by rhames(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

the correct address is what?
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by rhames(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

do not limit yourself. It takes N15,000 to open a dom account at most banks and you could get three months hosting from big webhosts at $3 -$5 a month.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by tolugar: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

Nah... same pictures but longer writeup.

longer than that?

planning to publish??

jez

nice blog though

can i PM U
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
tolugar:

longer than that?

planning to publish??

jez

nice blog though

can i PM U

Lol...sure you can.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
rhames:

do not limit yourself. It takes N15,000 to open a dom account at most banks and you could get three months hosting from big webhosts at $3 -$5 a month.

Will definetely consider this, thanks a lot.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by rhames(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bbsharon:

Will definetely consider this, thanks a lot.

sorry to bother you.i follow good blogs like yours thats why i amcurious about the address. other blogs i follow include www.nomadicnegro.com. whats your blog address again?
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 12:07am On Jan 29, 2017
rhames:

sorry to bother you.i follow good blogs like yours thats why i amcurious about the address. other blogs i follow include www.nomadicnegro.com. whats your blog address again?

Okay thanks. www.demitalks.com

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Orikinla1: 12:27am On Jan 29, 2017
Bbsharon:
More pictures grin grin grin

Modified***
After much ado I decided to reduce the "long epistle " as it was tagged. Well I still have the full one on my blog wink

See how to enjoy going to the beach.

Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by CXLVII: 12:46am On Jan 29, 2017
zicoraads:

Have never been to one myself. And I'm older than her. So? undecided

U re a villager
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by CXLVII: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2017
Bbsharon:

North

Either of the two

Sounds weird
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by tillaman(m): 3:42am On Jan 29, 2017
Lol, I didn't even knw ur d op
Bbsharon:

Hahahaha thanks smiley
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bbsharon(f): 4:41am On Jan 29, 2017
Orikinla1:

See how to enjoy going to the beach.

That's your definition ma'am your own perception.
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by zicoraads: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:

U re a villager
Have you been to the desert?
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by ahmEenu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Apple1992:
what!!!what!!what!! Bbsharon, just beach you write this long epistle.. what will happen the day you'll travel on air?.
lol

S
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Bamz(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
JuneOctober:

Lol. cheesy How are you quite sure I am the one up there? *coughs* wink

Well I'm just hoping
Re: A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... by Blonchilli(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bbsharon:
Have always had the fright of rushing water not to talk more of a large mass of water.

Our destination was the Elegushi beach on the lagos island. I helped pack all what we needed as fast as possible and hurried through with the other preparations to say I was eager to go was an understatement . On getting there, you have to pay the entrance fee of 1000 naira to have access in. Was I terrified at the sight of the water ? I could not tell at first but the sight was lovely, I just looked on, suddenly and all the fears of going to the beach vanished and all I wanted to do all of a sudden was to go close to the water and have fun. Then I remembered what my mom told me on my first day of going to just a pool with friends. It was an excursion at a college I attended and I had taken an extra cloth to attempt swimming only for my mom to start warning me not to enter the water at all nor even go close as if she saw a vision. I assured her I was not going to enter the water but on the contrary I did all she said I should not and even took pictures. I got home that day and showed my sisters the pictures they laughed and we hid the pictures from my mom till date.( that's a girl code there...lol).

I noticed something about the water it was kind of alluring in a way as it keeps drawing someone to come close but the fear of the unknown wouldn't let me even have fun in peace a's varuous wild thoughts started playing in my head. So beautiful a view to watch as the water rush with fierce waves at intervals . I kind of reasoned out certain things and related the water as a person with so much passion and force that would fight at getting all he want just to keep forging ahead, and that would reject any form of dirt or unfriendly body you try to force on him no matter what or how enticing as long as it can't take it it would reject it.

I saw some people jump in to swim and I felt like having their courage even if it's just for a moment but again the fear of the unknown was playing nollywoood movies in my head of how some ladies were warned not to swim blah blah and then drowned so I didn't.  On getting home I knew I should have at least had fun as I would have wanted but was also grateful I was back home whole and hearty.

At the end of the day I realised nothing more like admiring nature with a deep sense of gratitude. grin

http://www.demitalks.com/2017/01/first-day-at-beachmy-experience-with.html?m=1
The likes on Facebook and instagram nr reach you abi grin grin you did well with your analysis of your day at the beach btw...but take this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea / Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened / Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.