Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? (2068 Views)

What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
firstking01:
Do you ever know that girls hate it whenever they are not benefitting anything from you?, meaning there's no how you'd be a friend with a girl at the o level without her conciously or unconciously making demands from you...so, at your first statement, make your intentions clear to her before anything...

Yes. Right from the onset it has to be crystal clear to both the guy & the lady that they're not dating.

if she says let's be friends first,

If she says let's be friends first. She's not after platonic friendship. She wants to assess u for dating. Don't waste ur time with her, if platonic friendship is what u want.

let it be on the grounds that there's absolutely not gonna be benefits from both sides.

As for telling a girl that there is no benefit for both of us, I beg to differ here. There are many guys who think that a lady has nothing to offer them other than sex. Personally, I don't subscribe to that viewpoint at all. Females have quite a lot to offer males apart from sex. It all depends on the type of female one is relating with.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
I'm in Church
Ur body is in Church and ur mind is on NL. tongue
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Yewandequeen(f): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
obadizena:

Ur body is in Church and ur mind is on NL.
tongue
grin
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yewandequeen:
grin
Happy Sunday YRH!

The Topic here, as u can see, is : Can the opposite sex be platonic lovers?
What's ur opinion?
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Yewandequeen(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
obadizena:

Happy Sunday YRH!

The Topic here, as u can see, is : Can the opposite sex be platonic lovers?

What's ur opinion?

Well honestly no I doubt.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Well honestly no I doubt.

Hmmm!
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by MissVirginLuna(f): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
It's very possible poster.
I have good male friends
You set the rules from the onset
If he or she can't cope, they will eventually stop bn friends because they r not benefiting anything, but in the long run you both can fall in love.
Friendship helps you understand people
Sex is not the ultimate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Personalities Of Women / Things Older Women Can Do To Attract A Younger Man / I Love Her But I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.