Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? (2063 Views)

What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
When a guy ask a girl out she will say"Let's be friends.As in,he is attracted to you sexually.However,there is no way an attractive girl can be my friend because when we are together,the urge to kiss her lips and smooch her will be tingling me.I still believe being friends is a starting point to know each other's attitude very well.But I am impatient.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by firstking01(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Impossible sad
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin

Ur juz damn hooorny OP.. ur only mission is to poke that hole.. tongue
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Softorgasm(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
let us be friends to me, it indirectly means friends with benefit...
There are favours i can render when she needs them and i mean once in a while intimate favours, but all the same we are platonic friends still.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by ikbnice(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
That's not men and women are created for.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yes its possible but its hard o.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Softorgasm:
let us be friends to me, it indirectly means friends with benefit...
There are favours i can render when she needs them and i mean once in a while intimate favours, but all the same we are platonic friends still.
Is she indirectly saying she agreed to go out with me even though she said we should be friends?
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin grin

Ur juz damn hooorny OP.. ur only mission is to poke that hole.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Am here to read comments
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Softorgasm(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
comshots:
Is she indirectly saying she agreed to go out with me even though she said we should be friends?
Yes exactly, but mind you, she will have another boyfriend, probably a husband but your gain is that you got to cover for her husband and make her happy when her boyfriend or husband traveled, make her sad sexually and romantically.

1 Like

Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Tyrabarbara(f): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
he wants sex buh because he sees you as a friend, he wouldn't even initiate it. except you give him the green light, then he can have the mind to approach you for sex. guys can not maintain a platonic relationship, their phallus wouldn't let them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by DonGalilo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
he wants sex buh because he sees you as a friend, he wouldn't even initiate it. except you give him the green light, then he can have the mind to approach you for sex. guys can not maintain a platonic relationship, their phallus wouldn't let them.
Don't be so sure.
Actually, it is difficult especially, if the girl is very pretty.

1 Like

Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by DonGalilo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
Don't be so sure.
Actually, it is difficult especially, if the girl is very pretty.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
Impossible sad
Its possible.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by firstking01(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nma27:
Its possible.
I can never be platonic friends with you.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

1 Like

Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
I can never be platonic friends with you.
hmmmmmmmmmmm. Is that so? So u bash all d females u come in contact with?
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
It is possible to be just friends but things can happen and usually men are conny.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nma27:
hmmmmmmmmmmm. Is that so? So u bash all d females u come in contact with?
You are not getting me, what i mean is, i won't allow you to friendzone me cos platonic is another word for friendzone.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
You are not getting me, what i mean is, i won't allow you to friendzone me cos platonic is another word for friendzone.
We are saying d same thing na
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by firstking01(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nma27:
We are saying d same thing na
How are we saying the same thing?...you said is that how i bash girls pending on my statement where i said i can never be platonic friends with you?,,,seems you still not gerring me.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
How are we saying the same thing?...you said is that how i bash girls pending on my statement where i said i can never be platonic friends with you?,,,seems you still not gerring me.
Don't confuse me!!!!
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
Its possible.
Quite possible!
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 29, 2017
Igbobabe4real:
It is possible to be just friends but things can happen and usually men are conny.

Some girls will tell a guy that they won't be friend with him unless he's dating them.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2017
firstking01:

A lady friendzones a guy when (in his mind he's thinking) he is dating her.
In contrast, in the case of platonic friends both the lady & the guy are aware they're mere friends. They are not dating.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 29, 2017
obadizena:

Quite possible!
Yea
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by firstking01(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2017
obadizena:

A lady friendzones a guy when (in his mind he's thinking) he is dating her.
In contrast, in the case of platonic friends both the lady & the guy are aware they're mere friends. They are not dating.
Do you ever know that girls hate it whenever they are not benefitting anything from you?, meaning there's no how you'd be a friend with a girl at the o level without her conciously or unconciously making demands from you...so, at your first statement, make your intentions clear to her before anything...if she says let's be friends first, let it be on the grounds that there's absolutely not gonna be benefits from both sides.

1 Like

Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
Don't confuse me!!!!
That's cos you chosed to be.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2017
firstking01:
That's cos you chosed to be.
Go to Church
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by firstking01(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
Go to Church
You are the one distracting me, i'm long in church already...you berra go to church.
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2017
firstking01:
You are the on distracting me, i'm long in church already...you berra go to church.
I'm in Church
Re: Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
Yea

Just as only few guys are capable of being in platonic friendship with a lady, likewise, some ladies are not suitable candidates for platonic friendship with a guy. Examples are, the inordinately jealous type, the over-possessive type & some others

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Epic Advice To Ladies / Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.