Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers (48382 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2017
This sulaiman matter tire me o
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by dat9jaguy(m): 6:23am On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:

We don't have almajiri schools dedicated SOLELY to the indoctrination of innocent minds to become fighters of a warped strand of your strange religion.. Your president said worse things and has killed for power so where does he start to threaten anybody who says he will defend himself if threatened by your pugnacious kind? Your mosques all over northern Nigeria preach hate every friday. How many people were arrested or prosecuted for the shariah riots? the miss world riots? fulani herdsmen killings? How can a clan of murderers be intimidating peaceful humans with prosecutions and imprisonment when your hands are dripping with blood

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by rusher14: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Nice one my guy,u don floor that hopeless religious bigot,owobokiri.
Always insist on the truth ,you have my respect.

Thanks bro.

It's really sad to see merchants of death on this forum.

The guy I've been having the back and forth with appears not to be living in the country yet he cannot wait for the blood of his people to flow.

Quite pathetic if you asked me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:

lol, you guys are starting to go too far.. Do i come across like the type you will easily befuddle with that "evidence" nonsense? Go ahead and jail him. This is what happens when you are allowed to carry on for so long with your atrocious government that you start to think you can do anything and get away with. How many fulani herdsmen have been invited by that foolish looking Daurra guy for questioning by the so called DSS? You lot are baying for trouble and trouble you will get.. This administration is dead anyway, we are just waiting for the burial..

Wailing and chest beating continue, Who say make them jail am? and if them lock am up wethin your likes fit do? No be so una push Nnamdi Kanu enter prison?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Coolgent(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2017
The only difference between Shekau and some religious clerics is, Shekau is a runaway, haggard and bearded vulture, and they are unbearded well dressed lunatics. Why should one be asking people to go out be beheading other citizens!
Why going with 30 Lowyers? Cant his God protect him there?
Yeye Man of Ghost

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by CXLVII: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2017
Only 30!

Sulaiman nver know anything...

Fuc*king with the power that be will still get you behind bars!

Nnamadi Kanu did more than this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by ceeethru(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Why president Buhari with the Northern Leaders and Governors who claimed the Fulanis Herdsman who are invading Nigeria from neighbouring countries, killing us like rats to be protected? The same Fulanis Herdsman the Governor El-Rufia of Kaduna put into paying roll compensation? It mean the North value them more than Nigeria citizens? The same Fulanis Herdsman is President Buhari want to pass Grazing land bill across the country to. Anyway, You talk you die, you nor talk you die so let's talk and die.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by CXLVII: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Coolgent:
The only difference between Shekau and some religious clerics is, Shekau is a runaway, haggard and bearded vulture, and they are unbearded well dressed lunatics. Why should one be asking people to go out be beheading other citizens!
Why going with 30 Lowyers? Cant his God protect him there?
Yeye Man of Ghost

grin grin grin

Those guys re aware there God is a fictional fairytale. Point a gun to his head and see if he will pray. He will kneel down and beg u grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Adonis3: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2017
mykeljosef:

take one and pass the bowl

happy Sunday

Brotherly, i take sango beg you

Abeg give me the contact of the person wey mole this thing

People get talent sha

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by nNEOo(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2017
Thaaa
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by madridguy(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2017
Ordinary invitation you're going with 30 lawyers? Biggest coward of the year. Hypocrite man of gods.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by nijanigga: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2017
this pastorpreneur who pronounced death on a sitting governor is now following saraki's suit. chai how are the mighty falling? I thought will pronounce death to the DSS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by perryy(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2017
mykeljosef:
they better handle this case delicately....

coz seems Christians have had enough

n this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back

if its not tribal war its religious war

Nigeria division looks closer every passing day

happy Sunday

See nice weed. I have no interest in the war between the political DSS and apostle Suleiman. I just want someone to just pass me the weed. The weed looks soooo fresh. No wonder God says he will never destroy the world with water again after He inhaled the incense burnt by Noah after the flood. I believe this thing was part of what was burnt. This weed is God's blessing to mankind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by CXLVII: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2017
Tonyosas101:
30 lawyers for weytin! What happen to psalm 94;22 and 118:14?

All this yeye men of gods sef,,
What surprise me most is that they all say trash and their followers mastvrbate over it

There sheeples use vaseline to mastvrbate over it.

Sulaiman sef know say hin God no fit rescue am from the shit he got into. The only thing that God is good at is scamming people and giving them false hopes.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by martineverest(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2017
a pastor with 30 lawyers?.....what an xtravagant man

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by semyman: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2017
If you don't call these yahoo boys in suit to order with the kind of money magas are paying, they will cause more problems than they can imagin, drunk in free funds
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Shakur86(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2017
I don't blame the fake apostle I blame freedom of speech
All this pastors coming up with fake prophesies and talking rubbish on social media deserved to be punished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by nNEOo(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2017
mykeljosef:
they better handle this case delicately....

coz seems Christians have had enough

n this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back

if its not tribal war its religious war

Nigeria division looks closer every passing day

happy Sunday

Chai! Brotherly you don mad me ohhh......
I know say you say make I take one but abeg make i take one?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by wink2015(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2017
Pay back time will begin for Buhari when he starts seeking for Christian's vote to win the 2019 Presidential election.

Buhari will find it hard to get christian's vote. The governor of Kaduna state, El Rufai will also face the same problem with christian the next governorship election in Kaduna state.

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by AlphaStyles(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2017
dss sef 9ja sef everywhere sef done tire me sef
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by adenine02: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:

We don't have almajiri schools dedicated SOLELY to the indoctrination of innocent minds to become fighters of a warped strand of your strange religion.. Your president said worse things and has killed for power so where does he start to threaten anybody who says he will defend himself if threatened by your pugnacious kind? Your mosques all over northern Nigeria preach hate every friday. How many people were arrested or prosecuted for the shariah riots? the miss world riots? fulani herdsmen killings? How can a clan of murderers be intimidating peaceful humans with prosecutions and imprisonment when your hands are dripping with blood

i knw u guys have this

so pls tell me wat those babies are used for

shalom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by KingsJohnson(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Am not understanding 30 Lawyers?? DSS don turn into Court Room??

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Codes151(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2017
Tonyosas101:
30 lawyers for weytin! What happen to psalm 94;22 and 118:14?

All this yeye men of gods sef,,
What surprise me most is that they all say trash and their followers mastvrbate over it
am Islam is telling u there are 12 virgins waiting for u when u take a life n you drolling over some gullible happy ever after tale!!! Lol which is worse? A religion of love n peace vs that of war n senile speeches?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by softwerk(f): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2017
I have a very bad feeling that the DSS wants to balance the religious scale of El-zakzaky's continuous incarceration with a Christian Pastor!

Hmmm, why did you have to fall victim my beloved Apostle Suleiman?! cry

Do they still serve watery beans in the DSS holding cells?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2017
My G.O am never afraid for I no that God is with u...This is nothing compared to what d apostles went through... Grace will speak for you ...

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Allee90: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:

10 million almajiris should be enough evidence..

Oh you mean those that voted you hero GEJ out of office??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Codes151(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2017
KingsJohnson:
Am not understanding 30 Lawyers?? DSS don turn into Court Room??
only a lawyer can tell u the secret behind the number! And only a real Nigerian can tell u how crippled the system is!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:
What about the hundreds of muslim clerics across all kinds of dingy mosques in this god forsaken country that preach hate every friday? Marry underage and stop millions of kids from going to school? The same kids that will later join boko haram and start bombing right left and center? They are not security risks too, abi? This attempt to muscle down everybody must be resisted.

Were you among those that criticised EL Rufai when he made a law that will check mate spiritual leaders in KD from inciting hate speeches? Didn't this same Suleiman condemn that move?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Allee90: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Oga Daura, detain any idiot that accompany him there. Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.