Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers (48386 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Seanjay(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2017
ceeethru:
Why president Buhari with the Northern Leaders and Governors who claimed the Fulanis Herdsman who are invading Nigeria from neighbouring countries, killing us like rats to be protected? The same Fulanis Herdsman the Governor El-Rufia of Kaduna put into paying roll compensation? It mean the North value them more than Nigeria citizens? The same Fulanis Herdsman is President Buhari want to pass Grazing land bill across the country to. Anyway, You talk you die, you nor talk you die so let's talk and die.

They even said they are not Nigerians that they are from Mali and Senegal and Niger, so why arresting someone for saying he's going to behead anyone he sees around at least he haven't done that yet and I believe they always say there is freedom of speech so what happened to this one at least no single herdmens have been recorded killed by him so what's the deal ?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Scalord: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2017
akintom:

Thanks for mentioning Elijah. Suleiman is bald headed like Elijah too.
Suleiman can call out lions to chew the DSS guys for breakfast (just like it was done to Elijah's teasers).

It is one thing to be brainwashed because of you dont have access to knowledge and it is another thing to have access to knowledge but still choose to be brainwashed....
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by don4real18(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:

10 million almajiris should be enough evidence..
Clap for yourself, you believe you have made sense abi

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by gbishman: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2017
It becoming very over coming of these so called clerics. Just obey what God has ordered you to do. Preach the gospel and tend to God's flock. Shekena. God didn't ordain u to become a sorcerer

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by jomoh: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Scalord:

My brother you are too correct. He should learn from Elijah and how he took on the prophet of Baal.. and true true he shld record this for all too see for once that the tribal God- Yahweh is the one true God.

You guys are hilarious.

Truly he quoted the touch not my anointed after the Ekiti saga. He should also use the 1000 on the right and 10000 on the left when going to the DSS instead of 30 lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by higherpower: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2017
jomoh:

You guys are hilarious.

Truly he quoted the touch not my anointed after the Ekiti saga. He should also use the 1000 on the right and 10000 on the left when going to the DSS instead of 30 lawyers.

It's uncalled for to go with 30 lawyers! Jeremiah appeared and spoke to King Zedekiah alone. Samuel met King Saul alone. Nathan confronted David alone. Elijah dealt with Ahab alone. Moses only went to Pharoah with Aaron as spokesman because he was a stammerer. Jesus spoke with Pilate alone.

When you do this Sir, it negates God's ability and Power to deliver. ''Thus saith the Lord; cursed be a man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departheth from the LORD'' - Jer 17:5.

''But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my prosecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall greatly be ashamed; for they shall not prosper; their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten. -- Jer 20:11

''But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the Lord: and thou shall not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid.
For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shall not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me saith the LORD - Jer 39:17-18.

With all these, You don't need any Lawyer for now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Kingbusssy(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=owobokiri post=53222645]
10 million almajiris should be enough evidence..[/qυoтe/] Yoυ мean yoυ dey Norтн Coz yoυ ѕaιd alмajιrι now
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by KingsJohnson(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Codes151:
only a lawyer can tell u the secret behind the number! And only a real Nigerian can tell u how crippled the system is!

I mustn't be a lawyer to tell you that there is no rational in going to honour an invitation with 30 lawyers

Check my signature to start making cool cash for yourself today
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by jomoh: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Yeligray:
you are a ful of the highest order. Igeot when i hv ur tym i will tell u nt now...let anytin happen to dat man first, just watch nd c, u tink sey na 4 mouthh

oh my God. a don pain you reach dat level? shuuuo!

Chest beater. Nothing will happen to him. No weapon formed against him shall prosper.

He will only share the same cell block with Nnamdi kanu for some time.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by KingsJohnson(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Codes151:
only a lawyer can tell u the secret behind the number! And only a real Nigerian can tell u how crippled the system is!

I mustn't be a lawyer to tell you that there is no rational in going to honour an invitation with 30 lawyers
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Kingbusssy(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=owobokiri post=53222645]
10 million almajiris should be enough evidence..[/qυoтe/ Yoυ мean yoυ dey Norтн Coz yoυ ѕaιd alмajιrι now
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Kassychuks(f): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:
What about the hundreds of muslim clerics across all kinds of dingy mosques in this god forsaken country that preach hate every friday? Marry underage and stop millions of kids from going to school? The same kids that will later join boko haram and start bombing right left and center? They are not security risks too, abi? This attempt to muscle down everybody must be resisted.
My dear,dnt mind d foolish set of people,hw wll dey see doz ones?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by jomoh: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2017
higherpower:

It's uncalled for to go with 30 lawyers! Jeremiah appeared and spoke to King Zedekiah alone. Samuel met King Saul alone. Nathan confronted David alone. Elijah dealt with Ahab alone. Moses only went to Pharoah with Aaron as spokesman because he was a stammerer. Jesus spoke with Pilate alone.

When you do this Sir, it negates God's ability and Power to deliver. ''Thus saith the Lord; cursed be a man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departheth from the LORD'' - Jer 17:5.

''But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my prosecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall greatly be ashamed; for they shall not prosper; their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten. -- Jer 20:11

''But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the Lord: and thou shall not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid.
For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shall not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me saith the LORD - Jer 39:17-18.

The guy already have alot of ammunition in his arsenal(bible) why is he afraid again.

He must be a man of little faith.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by coputa(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2017
littlewonders:
Guns and other deadly ammunitions were discovered in most mosques up north yet DSS kept deaf and blind eyes to it.

We hear everyday how Islam clerics use mosque to preach 'hate' against Christians, DSS kept mute.

El-rufai has come open countless times supporting the killings of Christians(including by silence) DSS were too lame to make moves.

Since security in Nigeria has been for only Islam other religion are beginning to rise up to defend themselves.. That's when DSS thinks they can act better in intimidating other religion.

If Christians don't stand up now to defend themselves then our spirits and children won't forgive us.
If it's the president of CAN that voice out that statement,the government would have retraced their steps.Is CAN,only interested in playing money politics for it's selfish end and self aggrandizement,can't it confront the government on the continual killing and intimidation of Christians,no wonder,Apostle suleman came out to speak,since,CAN is in a state of deep slumber.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by larryUG(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2017
tit:

If he like let him come there with angels.
He will spend time in kiri kiri
For ur mind
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2017
We are watching to see how DSs handles this. They are treading on thin ice ,and mmust handle this maturely
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by coputa(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2017
rusher14:

Provide evidence.
Do you want evidence that air exists.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by solaere(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2017
This is a colourful mistake watch out for FG doom....fg is grounded nd we say buahri will survive hmmmm.....GOD help dis nation i tut we have v.p who is a christian...?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by banki(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2017
littlewonders:
Guns and other deadly ammunitions were discovered in most mosques up north yet DSS kept deaf and blind eyes to it.

We hear everyday how Islam clerics use mosque to preach 'hate' against Christians, DSS kept mute.

El-rufai has come open countless times supporting the killings of Christians(including by silence) DSS were too lame to make moves.

Since security in Nigeria has been for only Islam other religion are beginning to rise up to defend themselves.. That's when DSS thinks they can act better in intimidating other religion.

If Christians don't stand up now to defend themselves then our spirits and children won't forgive us.

Stop lying where and when where guns discovered in mosques and dss did nothing?
It is you people over politicizing this thing! Killing any soul is bad but is this the first time this crisis occured? Why single out el rufai? Are you saying Christians don't kill? Are you saying we dint have false pastors and Christians who use bible to defraud and kill people....Why are we acting holier than thou! Because we lost an election....since when did crimminals Like fayose become our leaders
You have never been to kaduna but you hate elrufai because he was instrumental in kicking good luck out....When this same crisis occured severally under goodluck what did he do?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by bdauran: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Any christian that claims not living peacefully in the north is a hypocrite.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by akintom(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2017
higherpower:

the preachermen and the sheepmaniacs don't read or believe the Bible. They know that it's mere collection of fables.

They derive inspiration from Africa magic Yoruba and Igbo, 48 laws of power, and night of a thousand laff.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Ishilove: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2017
DonGalilo:
Read your post again and you will discover that, no atom of sense in it.
How could you be so mean to the extend of putting down the above statement. Do you have any personal beef with him?
Please ignore her. She's not mentally balanced.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by LordOfNaira: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2017
Suleiman will surely get it. I watched the video where Fayose was taking him to Ekiti government house. Sule kept on saying, "I didn't say that". It was all there in the video. I wonder what 30 lawyers will do that one very sound lawyer cannot do. I am sure if one of his followers kill a Fulani herdsman now, he won't even get one lawyer to help his case.

Sir, lawyers can't help you. They can only be useful during the bail process. Just pray hard to your god to confuse the DSS because the video is clear enough and incriminating.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Codes151(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2017
KingsJohnson:

you don't have to!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2017
If CAN, PFN and most Pastors do not appear with Sulaiman tomorrow then do not ever take Pastors serious.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by bigtt76(f): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2017
Was expecting to hear with Angels bearing the trumpet instead of lying lawyers grin Issorite we're watching kiss

kettykings:

http://punchng.com/apostle-suleman-appear-dss-30-lawyers/
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by leisuretym: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
the entire christian are ready, we are waiting! everybody be at alert!!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
tit:

If he like let him come there with angels.
He will spend time in kiri kiri
THAT'S IS THE FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION. THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN KILLING IN KADUNA WHERE ARE THEY.SADISTS. WHETHER WE LIKE IT NOT THE MAN OF GOD HAS SPOKEN THE TRUTH.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by agbamasoe: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
No wonder he appointed only one sided, I told my friend they are up to something. While should the Press, the Assembly, the religions and well meaning people keep mute. just for few people to be intimidate the whole people.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by vioment: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
An unnecessary gragra by the pastor; Will all of them speak at the same time? Na choir you dey carry cum court?. If you incite violence on a massive scale like that, you would be held accountable.
President Buhari is smart after all but not perfect. He is a dent to corruption at the top in Nigeria, and a Great Nigerian. There is a fine line between freedom of speech and direct and potential threat. The Nigerian people, the Presidency, the senate, the house, and the governors should make that law humane and clear to everyone without bias to anyone.

We have many ways we can clarify laws about incitement of violence: Ban treasonable statements on radio, church, mosque, television, newspaper, schools, neighborhoods, internet, etc or we can choose location and timelines when these actions of free willing speeches are acceptable, Or we can do counters eg if you make threatening comments once or twice or thrice - then what happens. We cannot have inciting comments during elections for instance. Or do we just agree that anyone can say what they want as long as they pay taxes and are not destructive to humans or property.

Anyway the government needs to be watchful for such extreme comments that threaten our unity. This is a hard law to win or loose in court due to many distortions in the law. This is why the government might release Nnamdi Kanu and should release him if this pastor is not found guilty. They should also set free el zakay, tompolo, and others. Fulani herdsmen are faceless and attack sporadically - so technology needs to be used like heat sensor video capturing to disrupt and study their operation. Let it be neutral, also this intolerance should swiftly extend to any oba, chiefs, sultan, emir, imam, school, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Scalord: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
higherpower:

I guess he doesnt want to fool himself.. all those refreshing bible passages of the bible would not save anybody in the hands of DSS. Otherwise the thousands of innocent little children that died in Allepo should have been saved from the evil syrian Govt based on your Jer 20:11..
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by tiwiex(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
mykeljosef:
they better handle this case delicately....

coz seems Christians have had enough

n this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back

if its not tribal war its religious war

Nigeria division looks closer every passing day

take one and pass the bowl

happy Sunday

Buharis regional and religious bias muddled things up so fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.