Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers (48384 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Scalord: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2017
akintom:
Why 30 lawyers?

All that Suleiman need to do is match to the DSS gate on Monday. At the gate, Suleiman should activate the bible verses that says 1000 shall fall on his right hand and 10000 on his left hand.

In my estimation, there can't be 1000 DSS in that Abuja office. So, it's a walkover for Suleiman.

Suleiman should go with one of his video man, and cover the "supernatural encounter" of the DSS folks falling down like the wall of Jericho.

Yahweh can't be messed with!

My brother you are too correct. He should learn from Elijah and how he took on the prophet of Baal.. and true true he shld record this for all too see for once that the tribal God- Yahweh is the one true God.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by abasumike12345: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2017
rusher14:

I am a Christian from the south and I don't appreciate lies.

Provide simple evidence that clerics up north incite their congregation to kill.

Just one recording of one of their leaders asking for their people to kill others.

Save us the prevarication.

You dont leave in the North, it is what we face daily cos I have been to far North with its extremism

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by bdauran: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2017
littlewonders:
Guns and other deadly ammunitions were discovered in most mosques up north yet DSS kept deaf and blind eyes to it.

We hear everyday how Islam clerics use mosque to preach 'hate' against Christians, DSS kept mute.

El-rufai has come open countless times supporting the killings of Christians(including by silence) DSS were too lame to make moves.

Since security in Nigeria has been for only Islam other religion are beginning to rise up to defend themselves.. That's when DSS thinks they can act better in intimidating other religion.

If Christians don't stand up now to defend themselves then our spirits and children won't forgive us.
U r a capital liar, if nt quote ur sources pls.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by ogawisdom(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2017
D Apostle dude is most likely gonna be detained from tomorrow n might spend long time in DSS net. Sooo sad BC he spoke for all Christians, by d way where is CAN
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2017
rikamann:
Religious and ethnic problems Nigeria should thread with caution, we need wisdom at this time

Muslims and christians have become so much problem in Nigeria. What about those who are natural. Why is it always Muslim and Christian clerics inciting hate speech. Why not all those religious leaders kept shut and let peace rain. Why would you use because a particular tribe lost an election, the country won't rest again. Religious issues in Nigeria has been there. Now it look worse because we have people like suleman.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by pLord: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2017
Mallam get your facts right, zakzaky Is the leader of a factional Muslim minority(shia or shiites like they are called) which is greatly hated and abhored by Sunni majority which almost all Nigerian Muslims are. Before you quote and and spew nonsense, I schooled in zaria the ancentrial headquarters of the shiites and I know how much hate I used to see from leaders around then.
HtwoOw:
Like I said, Sule just got himself the opportunity to share cell with Nnamdi

And heaven will not fall

If he likes let him bring 300 lawyers

And those who will shout islamization remember zakyzaky is still being held
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by abasumike12345: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2017
bdauran:
U r a capital liar, if nt quote ur sources pls.

he does not need a source for you to know terrible things are happening in the North cos I was a victim of Gun shot
from those your defending

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by idyU(f): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2017
Indeed there's freedom of speech in this country but freedom after speech no one can guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Arsasee(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2017
DSS are simply islamic agents in disguise. Christian need to be Very radical with Self defence. I repeat Radical! Show no mercy Christians defending your self. Kill any one Who tries to kill You!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by spartan117(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2017
Tonyosas101:
30 lawyers for weytin! What happen to psalm 94;22 and 118:14?

All this yeye men of gods sef,,
What surprise me most is that they all say trash and their followers mastvrbate over it
Sharap!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by ashala(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2017
tit:

If he like let him come there with angels.
He will spend time in kiri kiri

Yes I have seen you. Fulani Herdswoman.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by abasumike12345: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2017
ogawisdom:
D Apostle dude is most likely gonna be detained from tomorrow n might spend long time in DSS net. Sooo sad BC he spoke for all Christians, by d way where is CAN

CAN or no CAN God sees from above and watch as it will end unless he serving another God
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Yeligray(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2017
If anything happens to that man....lemi reserve my comment 4 leta.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by spartan117(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2017
tit:

If he like let him come there with angels.
He will spend time in kiri kiri
Ur name speaks volumes of wats in ur head.so do well to leave logical reasoning to reasonable men

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by abasumike12345: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2017
idyU:
Indeed there's freedom of speech in this country but freedom after speech no one can guaranteed

indeed
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by jomoh: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2017
owobokiri:

Did you read Sanusi at Minna? Maybe you should do, because at the rate you are going, even if i hit you with a litany of "evidence" like a sledgehammer, you will still be "prevaricating"

Stop defending the John Suleiman of a guy. He knows what he did was wrong. His lawyers must have enlightened him after the ekiti saga. That is why has has been trying so hard to reframe his statement, claiming that he was quoted out of context.

There's a difference between calling for self defence and calling for the killing of a particular group of people. A lot of pastor's has called for self defence. Even Fani Kayode has called for Christians to pick up weapons and start defending themselves (he is a better known enemy of buhari and APC than John Suleiman) but non of them ever mentioned the killing of a particular group of people (Fulani herdsmen).

Shekau has been calling for the killing of Christians and Muslims who takes them as friends. That is why he is the most wanted man in Nigeria and beyond.

Nnamdi kanu called for the killing of Yorubas and Hausas on Radio biafra. That is part of the reason why he is in kuje prison.

Apostle John Suleiman called for the killing of a whole tribe specifically Fulani herdsmen. He is in the same category has Shekau and Nnamdi Kanu.

If guilty conscience is not disturbing him, why go to the DSS with 30 lawyers why not with the bible he so much believe in.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Freelancer2015(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2017
And what are other great men in Nigeria saying? Very very bad
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Goodluckwinner(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2017
Since nobody is bold enough to speak out, the man of God is doing that now this rubbish DSS want to arrest him, Apostle don't worry God the creator of heaven and earth is alive to fight for you for speaking for his children.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Yeligray(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2017
The wrath of christians will befall Nigeria if anything happens to him.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by NaMeAboki: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2017
Thirty lawyers or not, even if he carries a whole court on his head; nothing can absolve him (both criminally and morally) from his actions; even those openly supporting him know within themselves that he was very wrong.
I anticipate; due to sentiments and political correctness, that the hands of the DSS may be forced into letting him off with only a verbal warning - hopefully let this serve as a lesson to others who may want to follow in his dangerous footsteps that could lead this country into sectarian war.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by ogawisdom(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2017
abasumike12345:

CAN or no CAN God sees from above and watch as it will end unless he serving another God

Dt u serve God does not stop u from suffering even unjustly take d case of Job in d Bible for eg anyway i wish the Apostle well. U can't fight the FG and win, a presidential order has been given for him to be arrested n detained, God help him.

The Apostle case is d same as dt of Nnamdi kanu, inciting people to kill
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Yeligray(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2017
jomoh:

Stop defending the John Suleiman of a guy. He knows what he did was wrong. His lawyers must have enlightened him after the ekiti saga. That is why has has been trying so hard to reframe his statement, claiming that he was quoted out of context.

There's a difference between calling for self defence and calling for the killing of a particular group of people. A lot of pastor's has called for self defence. Even Fani Kayode has called for Christians to pick up weapons and start defending themselves (he is a better known enemy of buhari and APC than John Suleiman) but non of them ever mentioned the killing of a particular group of people (Fulani herdsmen).

Shekau has been calling for the killing of Christians and Muslims who takes them as friends. That is why he is the most wanted man in Nigeria and beyond.

Nnamdi kanu called for the killing of Yorubas and Hausas on Radio biafra. That is part of the reason why he is in kuje prison.

Apostle John Suleiman called for the killing of a whole tribe specifically Fulani herdsmen. He is in the same category has Shekau and Nnamdi Kanu.

If guilty conscience is not disturbing him, why go to the DSS with 30 lawyers why not with the bible he so much believe in.
you are a ful of the highest order. Igeot when i hv ur tym i will tell u nt now...let anytin happen to dat man first, just watch nd c, u tink sey na 4 mouthh
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by akintom(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Scalord:

My brother you are too correct. He should learn from Elijah and how he took on the prophet of Baal.. and true true he shld record this for all too see for once that the tribal God- Yahweh is the one true God.
Thanks for mentioning Elijah. Suleiman is bald headed like Elijah too.
Suleiman can call out lions to chew the DSS guys for breakfast (just like it was done to Elijah's teasers).
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Seanjay(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2017
I feel sorry for so many people saying he will be jailed for commenting on self defense tell me if one of your family is among those that are been killed by Fulanis herdmens or killed in southern kaduna crisis I wonderful if you will still be saying the same thing by now and let me remind you non of you all claiming Muslim that doesn't have one or two Christian's in your familys so are you saying they should be killed also and you won't feel anything ? Please let's think before we post or comment and remember if Nigeria start war today even you backing the govt won't have peace and a lot of people will die if you are lucky you will be alive but can you say that about any of your families, lives will be lost and property will be destroyed and Nigeria will be no more so tell me are you still going to be saying all this afterward ? Both the govt and the two religions needs to think very well and handle the matter with care
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2017
semyman:
of all his 2017 predictions abi na prophecy, he didn't see that he will be going to jail for foolish comment

get behind me......my post is not for peeps like uu..
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by emorse(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2017
Tonyosas101:

What surprise me most is that they all say trash and their followers mastvrbate over it
My brother you dey there? The stupidity if the average Nigerian youth never ceases to amaze me. Abi na poverty dey cause am? The so called man of god is taking 30 lawyers with him to answer a simple summon simply because he can afford to. Imagine how many more he'll be willing to contract to defend himself in court if need be. Now ask the "ordinary" people who are defending him now if they can afford half a lawyer if they charged to court for obeying this man if god.

See ehn, if we all don't die of stupidity, then wetin go kill us go try.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Deepfreezer(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
E don set.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Seanjay(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=dat9jaguy post=53223320]

Nice one my guy,u don floor that hopeless religious bigot,owobokiri.
Always insist on the truth ,you have my respect.[/quote.

I feel sorry for so many people saying he will be jailed for commenting on self defense tell me if one of your family is among those that are been killed by Fulanis herdmens or killed in southern kaduna crisis I wonderful if you will still be saying the same thing by now and let me remind you non of you all claiming Muslim that doesn't have one or two Christian's in your familys so are you saying they should be killed also and you won't feel anything ? Please let's think before we post or comment and remember if Nigeria start war today even you backing the govt won't have peace and a lot of people will die if you are lucky you will be alive but can you say that about any of your families, lives will be lost and property will be destroyed and Nigeria will be no more so tell me are you still going to be saying all this afterward ? Both the govt and the two religions needs to think very well and handle the matter with care

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2017
Tonyosas101:

.so we should because of that join hands with the Muslims in killing Christians.... or we should gold our hands and watch our fellow humans and Christian friends killed JUST BECAUSE A PASTOR DID NOT DO according to psalm 94;22 and 118:14 ?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Seanjay(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2017
rusher14:

Thanks bro.

It's really sad to see merchants of death on this forum.

The guy I've been having the back and forth with appears not to be living in the country yet he cannot wait for the blood of his people to flow.

Quite pathetic if you asked me.

Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2017
Tonyosas101:

Guy get sense naa... same bible say give what belong to ceaser to ceaser..

since DSS think they are stubborn, give em lawyer.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers by saintmark88(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2017
The man is a con man, a man that put his faith in d hands of a gov called Fayose.... A man who upon been invited to come explain his utterances cannot defend himself but needs the assistance of 30 SANs is a disgrace to Christianity.... A man that threatens to destroy Nigeria if he is arrested is nothing but a fake pastor, a coward who at d sight of DSS develops cold feet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.